Femanons

Femanons.

What is the biggest cock you have fucked and how does it compare to pic related?

Also what is the ideal cock size?

kill yourself you little limp dick piece of shit

That looks like a horse sick. I've never seen a dick that big in real life. My bf is average like 6 in.

But what is the ideal size? Could you fit that inside normal vagina?

what is wide angle lens distortion

My gf and I are swingers and I have seen tons of people fuck her.

I have never seen one that big, but my gfs ideal size is 7.5 x 6 inches ( which is actually fucking enormous irl) we recently found out!

I bet you could fit the majority of it inside a girl.

You'd be a star in the gay community

>Could you fit that inside normal vagina?
Don't flatter yourself, you're not thicker than a newborn baby. Of course it would fit, but you'd probably hit cervix when it's half way in.

Good luck finding a size queen.

Is this the new big cock thread?

Literally all my friends and any other girls ive talked to say that around 7-8 inches is the best, honestly anything as big as you is just for looking at, unless its a very specific girl. shit hurts

Girls love big dick

I wish my dick was big enough to kill girls, I'd have a little graveyard out back

Hows mines ladies

>7-8 inches
Girls are garbage at spatial reasoning. They don't know what 7-8 inches looks like and I doubt they measured.

Now there's the Sup Forums I know and love

small hands and pencil dick

Jesus Christ. That poor little girl

At my best, measured from top, I am 7.5 x 5.25. Long but no better than average thickness. I've had sex thousands of times and most have bragged to their friends but several have said it's a slim dick. Sure do wish I had 6 inch girth!

What about gay men? Do you have any gay men friends? Do you know their ideal cock size?

daddy/10

A dick that big *looks* amazing but actually it hurts me to get fucked by anything like that.

My length is only slightly larger than average at 6.5 erect, I'm not sure what my girth is but I do remember that when I started having sex (at 24, I'm no Chad) I had to keep buying bigger condoms, they were too skinny and would cut off my circulation and I'd lose my boner. Never found a decent condom, the ones that fit had too much lube on them, me and my girl found it gross. I do know that if I'm not careful I can hurt her, definitely the girth. She's 5 years younger than myself without a lot of experience, her pussy is super tight but GOD DAMN I wish it was looser, even if she's willing to have sex if she's not super turned on I can't get inside her.

TRUST ME i know your feeling. I've been fighting this "too" big problem since I lost my virginity.

Best pussy of all time:
>19 year old true virgin with vagimosis. Took 2 years of daily fucking to get her past that. Very best pussy if alllllllllll time. She would cry for a few minutes. Big tears. Then...then... she would beg me not to stop and go harder, faster. Fantastic couple of years. Just awesome.

>inches
KYS you medieval fucks

femanon here,

anything less than 7 inches is unacceptable

TheyFit do custom sizes for not too stupid prices, and there are bigger ones about. If you're in the US you might have to import, because the FDA thinks you're all pencil-dicks or something, I guess.

loose hag

One of wife's hook ups. She loved it

that is one sad looking titty shes got there

lol cuck

Get lost cuck.

You don't honestly think ladies look at this shit do you, you may find a few looking cos their fagot bf is showing them trying to suss out if she thinks the cocks are better than his,but that's about all dickhead. It's gays doing all the replies, me included.

ahahahahahahahaha fucking cuck

And dirty old men like me

how did you get her into hookups, or was it her idea?

That’s a really big dick

abusive ex had the biggest dick of the two sexual partners ive had. must be honest, sex was better with him because of it, even though he was a psychopath, hate to admit it.
ideal cock size doesn't exist. if a guy can make me cum then anything is fine

and what the actual fuck? would never take this in a million years, gross

She does pay for play. Guess that makes me a pimp.

And you're still fags hanging out in a big dick thread

no one cares you insecure faggot

i think i have like an undersized pussy because I can't fit more than 6 in inside without it really hurting

the crazies are always the most fun in bed, truth

would take smallerdickedguy anyday over that psycho. being pressured into sex 3 times a day is not fun. just objectively it was better but it wasn't fun if that makes sense.

WTF?! Why wouldn't you take it?

You just said yourself that you liked bigger cock than you are getting now.

I think I get you... If you had the option of that dick on a non-psycho guy you'd go for that, yeah?

Was it the length or girth that did it for you?

I get you, no worries. Stay away from relationships with them, but for some fun times they're first choice. Goes for guys and girls.

>how did you get her into hookups, or was it her idea?

both

10 years being nudists hanging around swingers. that lead to open marriage. and an awesome one. if you have an awesome sex life together you can fuck others with no insecurity. imagine your wife or girlfriend was really your best friend and you could tell her about the office hottie with awesome rack who you're flirting up or she could show you the meathead she's chatting with.

she had bigger (thicker) took some getting used to at first

it wouldn't fit dude. i like it when it can go balls deep, not feeling like i have a whole cucumber up there. there is something like too big i guess

yeah exactly

it was more the girth actually now that i think about it, that is definitely more important for me , stimulation wise

cool. i know what to look out for now so that's a plus

I had been casually dating this girl in college and one night when we horny we decided to have a threesome.

>invite one of my good friends
>things are going well as we wrap up watching a movie
>we start getting frisky and I end up eating her out while she starts to take his pants off
>she starts laughing and says “oh my god”
>I look up and see her holding one of the biggest dicks I have ever seen
>he wasn’t fully erect yet but she couldn’t wrap her hand around him

The sex was great but what surprised me was just how easily she was able to take him. I mean, she was very turned on but I always thought really big dicks were supposed to be painful for the girl

but i didnt want to hurt your feelings. is that yours in the gif then? to each their own, that is just my personal taste

Your chicken tendies are ready virginfag

If "womp womp" was a photo, that'd be it.

Yeah so basically 5-6. Girls are shit with measures and all their men add an inch. Makes sense that the average size would actually be the preferred size, even if they don't know the real number.

zozzle

if shart girggle sploosh WERE a post, that would be it.

Nice nipples. 9/10.

Moar?

thanks

her other monster cock friend - pic related

and yet another of the wife's other well hung friends

set can be found here ohix com/photos-2-copines-pleines-de-vice-159.html

>Femanons

LOL. There's no such thing as girls on the internet, dude.

be safe ya'll

Beautiful

I have felt this mans pain.

I love images like these, take your pick

better.

I honestly couldent tell you what size my cock is but its made women cum many times. One lass told me that I had a big cock but I still consider it average by looking at some of the cocks on here. I dont wish for a cock the size of them on here because basically I dont buy into all this crap of oooh oooh I feel sooo insecure because the bottom line is I dont give a flying fuck and tbh life is a whole lot easier when you dont give a fuck. How can you be insecure about anything when you just dont care.

thx 4 shattering the dream for all us basement dwelling virgins of Sup Forums hoping to one day talk to an actual lady of the female persuasion

Your wife is fat.

Please post more. Do you have any vids?

Tits or GTFO

and that's at 45 years old. when you grow up you'll realize how stupid you sound.

Susan?

Big! Better than my bfs...

impressive

thanks but Sup Forumsitch board is undeserving of my bomb OC

... I'm 43 and Im in great shape. She is more of a blob than a shape. Time to trade her in for a newer model.

all these oversize dicks would have trouble getting laid unless a bucket cunt size queen is found. Aesthetically they may look ok but I prefer my average size dick anyday and so do dem bitches

You know the rules faggot...post tits or GTFO

Is this a bucket size cunt?

>which is actually fucking enormous irl
what did he mean by this? It's really rare?

This is like, exactly my size

Yeah kinda goddamn

No, this is.
>pic related

HA! Into the abyss!

It’s really big! Nice

It's Asian too. Been colonized more brutally than a treaty port

lot of fisheye lens and the reflector going on there but that shit is rekked

yeah pretty bucketty, the average cock wouldn't be able to touch the sides, i think the expression is throwing a sausage down the hallway

that belongs in a rekt thread.

still waiting on them tits faggot

I guess I'm bigger than average then woohoo

no kids either btw

dick did that...

lots of white dick

Makes it look like he has baby-hands

your wife is invisible

Girls generally don't care about dicksize at all, ofcourse there's a bit of a minimum but sex is a lot more mental, about romance, intimacy and everything about sex that isnt the one thing guys think about, the penetration.

Besides a lot of girls are unable to have orgasms from penetration alone, so you're gonna have to do something else than rely on just your dick.
Which is where guys with normal or even smaller dicks have an advantage as they generally dont purely rely on their dick thinking theyre some kind of sex god.