WWYD thread

WWYD thread.

Exposed sexy teen blonde whore.

1-10?

Would love to see her boobs

Would throat her on that boat and cum on her tits. You got those exposed pics?

Boobs

if you have nudes of a girl you know and want to have her blackmailed (or just fucked with), kik me: mattmadsen1122

Amy Schumer/10

Nice. More.

wwyd?

Ass pic?

wwyd

I'd fill all her holes with my com. ATM too.

I'd tear that bikini off, mount her chest and start using those tasty breasts for pleasure.

Facefuck and cum on those cute glasses

wwyd

I need to see her body user

will this do?

wwyd?

Yes i knew she was a little slut. Gf? Need a strong man?

This Irish slut used to be my teacher. Most amazing tits. Used to get all the boys going.

Wwyd to Carly?

Tell me how you'd fuck her anons

Thoughts? Wwyd?

She's an ex, and you're right about being a slut - she got caught giving head in the music rooms at school by a security camera.

Another one of these posts. Cancer is more useful than any of you.

Be brutal with this schoolboys dream

LOL

I know this girl...and so I guess you! hahaaha

Imagine these at the front of the class

whats her name?

Not so innocent little slut to be put in her place. More body?

what do you fantasise about doing to her? you from south east or south west?

SW

did you know about this?

Miss Phelan. Would you fuck her?

Dull thread started by someone with a tiny penis.

no not at all man, haha. wish I had known...

do you ever wish you got inside her?

Almost did once but decided it was a bad idea.

aw, what happened? you could have had those lips!

WWYD to my pig sister

she was dating you lol

Someone tell me how they'd fuck this naughty teacher.

hm, didn't know she was close to anyone from SW after she came up to chi.

:-)

yes I would do naughty things to her and hope that I could get her to do naughty things to me as well.

wwyd to these two cockteases

id shove my cock all the way down her throat and leave it there til i cum

good choice!

paraded out at a circus in some slinky little outfit then laid on a table with her arms and legs stretched out and tied to four posts. table is removed leaving her hanging there by the tension and a massive clydesdale is lead into the ring.

He spots her heads straight towards her, his erection growing, he rears up and almost crushes her head as his front hooves come back to the ground. The shock of being nearly being crushed dosen't even wear off and his massive horse cock is already inside her.

Each time he thrust, she feels him ripping and forcing his way in deeper and deeper in her. Her cervix blocks his way briefly but he rears back and plows his way through.

Looking down in horror she can see the bulge in her abdomen and watches it move up her stomach knowing he's touching the top if her womb. Unable to push in any further the stallion begins to fuck her hard, pulling almost all the way out before thrusting back in hard.

Somewhere along the way she passes out and the crowd witness the horse cumming in her womb and it's cum erupting like a fountain from her pussy.

She comes to, tied with her legs spread and pelvis tilted up, and sees two guys jacking off into her pussy. She realises that with her pussy and cervix gaped open, they're coming straight into her unprotected womb. Then she spots the queue of guys waiting to cum in her and knows she's getting knocked up tonight.

Wwyd to South African chick Liz-Anne?

MUST SO-DO-MIZE

Needs cum to go with the sequins

Did you ever see more of her? Up her skirt, down her blouse?

Dale is about to grab her arse, can't blame it

IG?

The occasional hard nip through her dress. Boys used to try to rub against her tits in the hallways

Eat her ass

She's got a cracking pair of tits if you can find the pics..

You've seen pictures of her tits before?

Have sex with

Have sex with, maybe hook up

Have sex with, would like to hook up with, but I'm too old :/ Would eat both the pussy for hours and hours.

PLEASE POST MOAR

No dude, he's looking for the op to post pics of her titd

Wwyd?

Do you have moar of her?

I'd have sex with right girls face on left girls body, why?

WWYD?

Fuck I wish I had been taught by her. Would give it to her hard over her desk after school and finish between those tits.

Have sex. Afterwords, I would wonder about girls like her. Black haired, large boobs, to thick generally, probably talks very girlish yet can be total bitches. "Where do they come from?" I'd ask myself, thinking that they're probably from the middle east originally, and when getting their liberty in the west, become total sluts, and can't stay away from cake.

Literally the most Stacy piece of ass I've ever encountered.

Please tell us more about her

Goddamn, I wonder how many guys have seen their dick emerge from that cleavage

Procter and Gamble toothpaste! That's my girl, now we're talking.

Would face fuck all night

Probably for the best I was never alone with her. Prison would not have suited me.

Nothing that hasn’t already been done to her over and over

Left has a face made for cocksuxking and facials

wwyd/rate?