Cute straight shota

cute straight shota

No. But have you seen the last episode of Stranger Things? I rather enjoyed it. I think they could have cast some better children, but 11 was alright. I'm a big fan of 80s movies, so the show really made me feel comfy. I wonder if that kind of thing really happened back then. You know, government kidnappings and such.

What do you think? Is it possible for people to have powers because their mom did lsd?

noice
no shoo

bumpp

Well, LSD, from what I understand, change the chemistry of the brain or connect to receptors in the brain. That alters the way the neurons, electrons, and motor cognitive abilities work. Therefore changing the way you view or perceive things. Such as sights and sound. This however, in no way, changes the dna of the cells or even affects them in any way. Therefore an altered child cannot be caused from LSD.
tldr: No, it cannot

Without my bump you wouldn't be able to jack off.

There's nothing wrong with discussing while fapping. You have at least ine hand free. Unless you have a monster dick. In which case, good for you. How do you feel about Stranger Things?

I'm not expert, but doesn't your brain tell your body what to do? And aren't unborn babies like super sensitive to any form of *I dont know the word* inspiration or growth?

What an absolute ineffectual mother.

Come on now, Finn is a QT.

bump

continue plz kind sir

that's how it ends, there's no more left sadly

Give me a moment, I think I have some more somewhere that I could share...

thanks

Anyone know where to find /ss/ stories? I'd love to read some shota erotic fiction

Do you mean comic w/ pictures or Fanfiction

The latter

good thread

i love normal gay shota, but can somebody here who is 'straight' explain to me how they justify wanking to the pictures in this thread as not gay/bi? not trying to bait just want to genuinely know

The idea of an older woman with a younger guy?
It appeals to a lot of straight guys

>sex between male and female
>somehow gay/bi

Saying "its not bait" doesnt make it any less 'baity'

Self-insert as the shota. Well, and I'm sure there's some femanons that like this, but that's not what you were going for with your question, I guess.

where is it?

incest fetish. its erotic.

>this

for me as a shotacon/lolicon it's different: i self-insert as the women

Is this shota? Only one I have.

Pretty much this and reliving childhood fantasies

this

This. I remember my interests from back then regarding these things quite clearly.

Here:

Ellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllle

no I want something with story

Find it yourself, entitled prick.

Ah, sorry, I misunderstood you back there. I only had more images in general, not doujins with story specifically.

where?

Did you search on your mommy's cunt?

Because it's not gay to like shota. Pedo maybe, but not gay (and don't give me that shit about straight pedos and gay pedos, it's horse shit. Straight people and gay people are attracted to sexually developped adults and teenagers) Shotas are feminine and cute (which is are feminine qualities). I love shota (both shota x shota, shota x men and shota x woman) but I've never felt any kind of sexual attraction to real life dudes (or anime dudes).

WONDERFUL thread. Thanks a lot for sharing. Very good job.

nhentai.net is pretty good. Just found this here, haven't read it yet so I can't promise it'll be any good.

cheers mate

mmm MORE LIKE THIS

not enough shota getting with loli

Apparently the second chapter of this doujin here is shota x loli, so you're in luck.

I like it too but there isn't a lot of it

Why does he take a break from fucking her to fuck a zipper in the top three panels? This story makes no sense. Guess it's a Chinese thing.

bump for moar

Dunno, haven't even read it, just grabbed something to post.

Correction, the loli is there, the shota is not, so the second chapter is not really fitting for this thread