>that stupid meme reference
I don't want to believe this is real

What meme? I didn't see any

shooting stars

2:10 - 2:17 is a meme

Search "Shooting Stars compilation"
Katy immediately dated this music video

i fucking hate youtube meme compilation culture. So cancerous and obnoxious

THE GLOBALIST ILLUMINATI CONTROL EVERYTHING YOU WATCH AND SEE AFTER THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION REFORMED THE NDAA IN 2012 WHICH LEGALIZED THE USE OF PROPAGANDA IN THE UNITED STATES. KATY PERRY IS A VICTIM OF MONARCH MIND CONTROL AND THE MONARCH PROJECT, BOTH OF WHICH WERE STARTED BY THE CIA. DO NOT INDULGE YOURSELF IN THIS BRAINWASHING, YOU ARE THE RESISTANCE AGAINST THE GLOBALIST POLICE STATE. HELP YOURSELF WHILE YOU STILL HAVE FREE WILL.

ALSO TRAPS ARE GAY

*MOCKING BIRD PROJECT, EXCUSE MY TYPO

ALSO HILLARY CLINTON CAN LAY EGGS

What the fuck happened to her? She's almost 40 and acting edgy

It's very simple: Katy Perry's career is over. Her last album fell right off the charts, it had no successful singles, and shows are being cancelled because she can't sell the tickets. Katy Perry is irrelevant. This is her last grip at the top. By making something so autistically horrible people will think it was """ironic""" and so dumbass teenagers will ironically be fans of her. It failed, and now all she has is a horrible reinvention and a music video only good for mocking. She can try to reinvent herself again (which will be a failure, no one will accept it so soon after her last "reinvention") or she can become a nostalgia acts and play medium venues for people who remember listening to Katy Perry when they were younger, plus releasing one shitty album every five years or so. Her label is probably sick of pouring money into her with no return, so be sure to catch Katy Perry on her California Girls anniversary tour in a few years.

That was the worst thing I have ever seen. Anyways, SPORTS, does anybody else like SPORTS?

I was quietly reflecting on electronic influences in pop music till 2:10 happened and i wanted to shoot myself in the head

This music video, like every other one of her videos, was disgraceful Illuminati propaganda. Fucking trash. I cannot believe our country is so full of degenerate scum.

Katy Perry is a MIND CONTROL VICTIM. Just like many Hollywood actors and Miley Cyrus.

Look into the Monarch project.

Post pics

video was awful but holy shit

nicki minaj's ass is awful

hnggg

Nobody survives the post 40 wall in pop without being a meme or nostalgia act. Not Madonna, not Britney Spears, not Christina Aguilera. Nobody.

Don't you ever do anything but spam Sup Forums, Marina hatefag?

Sounds like a segment from the Vigilant Christian's video. And by the way, where is his video on this? What have """ they """ done to him?

Madonna was at least somewhat relevant until All Hung Up which was her last charting hit.

>No random bitch wearing a bulls jersey

dropped

what is this expression supposed to convey?

What? I'm not that guy the same thing will happen to Charli XCX if she last that long.

For those who don't know, there's this perversely obsessed troll who hates Marina Diamandis and posts rants about her being old and washed up, mostly because he tries to promote Charli XCX. Any time you see a wall of text about washed up female pop stars, there's a 90% chance it's him.

He's posted on Sup Forums as well, it turns out he's German and is a raging autistic /r9k/-level virgin.

If anything, she had a bit of an early 2000s comeback after having been irrelevant for most of the 90s. I wish she'd retired after COADF instead of embarrassing herself.

>first part
Mmm...okay. Sure. Whatever.
>traps are gay
You are fake news.

MEMES AMIRITE XDDDD

The problem isn't that KP got political, it's just that nobody listens to a KP song because they're interested in politics, they listen because they like bubbly Valley Girl pop ditties.

she was always shallow garbage, all image, tits.
But all women who coast on looks will learn that it wont matter when they hit the wall and arent the sexy 20 year old anymore.

Another big factor is dr luke wrote all her songs and that guy is gonso.

Its also why miley cyrus stopped being a stupid whore

There is a delicious meta game trying to figure out these posters with no life that have signature shitposts. Like there's a guy on Sup Forums who posts a daily thread that is a picture of Soe (a girl that does game content videos and live event hosts) and asks what's wrong with millennial women who refuse to sleep with him. It's taken like a year, but I think I'm homing in on his posts over in Sup Forums and /vg/

Green Day complaining about Trump, while annoying, is consistent and in line with who they are artistically since they've always been political. Katy Perry I doubt even knows who's president other than that it's some guy who isn't a Democrat, so she's required to whine about him if she wants to work in the biz again.

Stay pleb

I mean, ever seen interviews of her. She is _dumb_.

>she was always shallow garbage, all image, tits.
Especially tits.

>mocks career shitposters with no life
>then says he's taken a year to study them to be able to identify them on sight

Bjork

She was always really an alternative artist and not a Top 40 hit factory. They're pretty much expendable in the same sense of a professional athlete, and also peak at about the same age (late 20s-early 30s).

that isnt even the most autistic thing i have seen on this website.

One time an Australian guy hacked Sup Forums, stole moots account, just to find out were some french girl lived that posted on int

Once you've firmly found your "sound" as an artist, you look dumb by trying to stray too far from it.

What made Moot finally give up and sell Sup Forums off was when Sup Forums discovered that his SJW gf cheated on him.

It's not as if the Marina hatefag is exactly hard to identify.

Katy should stick with the generic "inspirational" pop songs that the main steam eats up, she just ain't got that type of range.

she's fallen for the 'i can use my fame to tell the blue collar public what to think about current social and political issues' meme that celebrities are prone to.

i want to put my candy between her tits if you get my cheeky humor too katy

The problem is, she's so airheaded that nobody can take anything she says about politics seriously.

She should be told that boobs have a diminishing return.

The longer you wait to flash them, the less value they have.

For example, scarlett johansson. Had she let loose during the "red dress" phase, the world would have stopped.

But when she finally got around to it, everyone was like "nope, not worth the wait".

Katy has, in my opinion, already transitioned past the point where people are gong to give her a free pass because she has a nice rack.

Now that she's gone full lib, the clock is really ticking on her popularity.

Now, you have to realize how short lived success in popular music is. Her peak was in 2008-11, that may not seem so long ago but in terms of pop culture and musical sounds, it's ancient history. So we are in 2017. If this were 1987, it would be the equivalent of talking about artists like REO Speedwagon and Devo who were hot at the end of the 70s-start of the 80s, but who still gave a shit about them in 1987?

The song is kinda fun and catchy.

But holy shit. That video. Wow. What happened?

I need to go listen to California Girls again...

Videos are like that. Sometimes they enhance the song, other times you're better off not watching them.

Yes, and the window is much more narrow for female artists.

Since it takes time to develop talent and build your sound, you're usually up in years before you hit it big.

(excluding, of course, the disney child labor factory).

For example, when the group Blondie finally made it big, Deborah Harry was already 30 years old.

Young by real standards, but 10 years later who wants to see a 40 year old woman shaking it on stage?

The same doesn't hold true for male performers. Sinatra and Tony Bennett would still pack them in in their 80's, but it's different for female music stars.

I did chuckle a little desu.senpai

I think the problem with Debbie Harry was mostly that Madonna very quickly co-opted her style of music and ran with out, and she's still extremely butthurt about it to this day, she has insulted Madonna in interviews before.

There's a certain pettiness and jealousy female artists have towards each other one does not see with male artists, for example I've never heard Mick Jagger go around and shit on rock frontmen 10-20 years younger than him.

Henry Higgans had it right all along

youtube.com/watch?v=Doz5w2W-jAY

it's just a silly random comedy video
what was you people expecting? some avantgarde video?

Keith Richards has shit on everyone, but it's kind of just bantz and I never got the impression he really hates, say, Metallica the way Madonna has an almost homicidal rage towards younger pop stars.

>im in the club with my shades awn

>Keith Richards has shit on everyone, but it's kind of just bantz and I never got the impression he really hates, say, Metallica

Lars Ulrich has basically said the young kids in metal bands can have at it, they've made their money and he's willing to pass on the torch to the new generation.

My cousin was like 13 in the late 70s when they were big and he was all like holy fuck, Debbie Harry is 33? she's like a fucking grandma.

>Devo
Their message was stuck in the 70's and their core fanbase wasn't the one that would listen to synth pop.

>Their message was stuck in the 70's

Yes...it was the right message for the Carter malaise years but by the time the economic recovery happened in 1983, they became irrelevant.

REO Speedwagon...IDK what happened to them.

Those 70s corporate rock bands like REO and Foreigner got ousted by hair metal by the mid-80s, and most of them also couldn't transition to the MTV era because they weren't photogenic enough.

This is why I'm always careful with my waifuposting as a musician. I can't ever be found out about this. :|

It's like I said. Music styles change quickly and the stuff Katy Perry did in the late 2000s isn't really what's fashionable now. She or her handlers probably realize she can't keep making Teenage Dream forever, but at the same time, this attempt to "reinvent" her sound is so ridiculously bad that it's almost self-parody.

It's like she went out and hired the same exact people who made the Hillary Clinton Pokémon go to the polls video.

>She or her handlers probably realize she can't keep making Teenage Dream forever
And, you know, as she gets older she looks pretty silly doing that kind of music.

/x/ pls

The rock audience in the 70s-80s had a perverse hatred of synthpop, some bands (I know Queen was one of them) would actually put disclaimers on their albums saying "No synthesizers were used in the making of this album".

Tell us who your waifu is, Trent. It's okay we'll keep it a secret.

REO Speedwagon peaked with Hi Infidelity, the followup album (Good Trouble) was a rush job that Epic forced them to bang out to keep the momentum going. Wheels Are Turnin' was pretty successful, after that they faded from the charts.

wow this

what's so bad about this? it's just 2017 "humor". it's dumb but it's not any worse than any random youtube "comedy" video

Well, there goes another one. Besides Taylor who's left out of all the female pop stars that came out in the late 00's?

I guess kind of Rihanna although Anti was less successful than her previous efforts.

>Your game is tired
>You should retire
>You're 'bout as cute as
>An old coupon expired

If you remember 2007, most of the late 90s group like Britney et al weren't relevant anymore either.

this art was created by a team of professionals

Keep in mind as well that Taylor Swift started out as a country artist and moved to straight pop only on Red.

kek

Cringe of the year for me

A big cultural shift is on the way, almost every artist whose image and schtick was rooted in the cultural climate of the Obama years is quickly becoming outdated.

jfc, why did I watch this. It's like she watched fucking too many memes and space jam once.

She's really not very attractive if you've seen her without makeup.

is math related to science

youtube.com/watch?v=31-1-XifdJk

IM DYING

>katy perry has no say or anything over her products, i guarantee that
you don't know much about the music industry, girl
you see thaat anti-glam inclusiveness? pure current perry

>Katy Perry's career is over.
Yeah, no...

...Witness debuted at #1
...Bon Appetit and Slave have almost 650,000,000 YouTube views
...the horrid Swish has 40 million views in 4 days
...her tour start was pushed back to Sept 7 because of production delays due to the size and complexity of the stage sets
...and no dates were cancelled

Neato, her marketers are here.

>What was she thinking

Probably something along the lines of "Ooh boy, I sure could go for a gallon of black cum in my fertile womb".

>Probably something along the lines of "Ooh boy, I sure could go for a gallon of black cum in my fertile womb"
She's like 35. Not for much longer.

naw, when people talk shit like they know, but they're just making it up, I take exception.
i'm like one of those pricks that bitches about people's grammar, only my concern is facts.
i can't stand Katy Perry's music and don't know much about her as a person, except that she looks like this when you wake up next to her irl

>fertile

We have Lorde now, who needs this old STD-riddled whore anymore.

>she tugged on this little sausage
she's allowed a decent penile desu

Before him she was with the black guy from Gym Class Heroes.

Lorde is not attractive, she has a man body, dude.