What is Sup Forums smoking this Saturday evening. Had to take a picture of this beautiful nug

What is Sup Forums smoking this Saturday evening. Had to take a picture of this beautiful nug.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oYs0l3TzZpo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That’s weed? Looks like a clump of nacho cheese or yellow shit.

That will happen when you use a flash under florescent lights.

That one nug, ground down.

Forgot pic

I assume that as you are showing of this single bud you only bought/have this single bud

That's poor man

Buy in bulk, get more wasted more of the time for less cash

fucking aif man

But then 3 days in you get tired of the strain. variety is the spice of life and also marijuana

You guessed wrong. That was the largest in the bag. I grind all of my weed as soon as I get it, then compress it into a medicine bottle and seal it. That way it stays fresh, never dries, and I can easily take it with me. The medicine bottle is the rest of the bag. If I really try, I can get a little over a 1/2 oz into the bottle.

I think I see a little hair on that blanket. Do you have a cat?

If so, please post a picture of your cat.

And now she's full and good for about three weeks. I don't 2alk around in a fog, but I smoke enough that I do buy in bulk.

these threads are always the comfiest
i like to come here straight or high and just read through the replies, see who has what, how's everyone doing...

2 dogs, but I'll post their pictures. One sec...

>I am tired of this strain of cannabis

So I guess you're a first time user? You like goung to the nice 'n friendly shop with the securityguard and the nigger in the lab coat with the whiteboard and te strains.

Look, this might be different over here in yurop but webuy in 100-500 gram batches, once you get to those quantitoes, you just get nice weed, most of it probably amnesia, but you don't care.

Your guy takes your money, hands you a bag of fair quality, non glasspowder sprinkled or hairsprayed weed, you pay him 6 a gram and everyone is stupid high for ever.

Buying different strains, that's like an alcoholic buying 2 beers at a time, up your game user

His sister

I like your comment. +1 Internet for being someone cool.

HOHOHOH I don't even wanna hear it. Come visit me in Oregon. Highest quality weed on the planet right now. I bet nothing in Urope can even touch the mid-shelf stuff we have here.

I'll stick to paying 8-12$ a gram for totally organic, mega potent stuff.

Maybe I'm spoiled, but 100-500 grams worth of the same high sounds awful to me.

o hell yeah. thanks user

Just had some unknown street shit (not spice though), im quite fucked and watching how onision is getting annoyed by trolls.
youtube.com/watch?v=oYs0l3TzZpo

good doggers

I'm not smoking anything, because I'm trying to get clean and get a jerb. Then I can go back to toking. It's been 5 days.

Not so bad really, but I am SUPER AGGRESSIVE. I want to punch holes in walls and fuck the shit out of something.

>orange brown
Garbage
You get that from a nigger?

Nice powder, you going to snort that now? Wtf

yeah man, im high right now just browsing through the boards, listening to music and playing hearts of iron IV

You are retarded.

Onision is a vegan cancerous troll

Sure kid

chill user is chill :)

Also
>the nigger in the lab coat
We don't have black people in central Oregon
>the securityguard
We don't have black people in central Oregon, so we don't need security guards in our dispensaries.

Would definiatelty pet and call a good boy/10

lads i recommend watching The Big Lez Show when high

Sure

Took a pic but didn't smoke it. Only drinking brandy. Went to shooting range and shot a gun for the first time in my life and it made me think a ton of thoughts, I mean it was physical. but I know that no one cares, so whatever. I'm just happy that I know what it's like. So many people never do anything but fuck comfort zones.

OP here. I'm high, getting ready to tear into a sub while I play some ps4 and wait for my wife to get home. Nice weekend so far. Do nice to be away from all the negativity outside for a while.

Whatever you say man, I'll be glad to show you my stuff if you want a pic.

Thanks. Tgey really are the best dogs. Sweetest you coukd ever ask for.

Listening to Desmond Decker smoking good shit. When I was younger I hated the album Black and Decker but now that I'm older it's actually really good or maybe I'm just really stoned

Well said, user.

Might I add that I always think about suicide like everyone else here. Of course I also do drugs like everybody else, but drugs are boring in the end. I sort of want to do something just don't know what. Fucking girls isn't it. *Shrug*.

aight lads im heading out again, im crashing some kid's birthday party with friends

Music tastes have changed for me as I've gotten older. I listen to a lot of 99s alternative when I'm high, because that's what was big when I was a teenager.

Sup Forums can i do shisha/hookah with tobacco from regular cigarettes?

Like you know you're supposed to have a lace in the work like everyone else, but have no idea what it is, or how to get there? If that's the same, then I totally know where you're coming from.

I think that's a negative

I like your doggos more than your weed, and I fucking love weed.

Thank you kind sir

Yeah did I ever tell you about that time I've lived about a 2 hour dive to the Netherlands?

I ain't jeallous of no american kind bud,
Die nederlandse zooi plakt je ogen helemaal dicht, as I think the dutch would say

Yea something like that. I don't like being bossed around so normal work isn't interesting enough. And even if it *was* fun it would still be gay.

Thanks, I'll get some more pictures. Both are pugs, but one is MUCH larger than the other. One sec..

i only have 2 small joints left :( I hate finishing my weed, anyone wanna share a joint with a bro?

Smoking some Moroccan hash, got some weed about to harvest in a month or so.

First time trying these two strains, Mendocino purple kush and Original Amnesia. Anyone tried them and has an opinion ? The purple kush looks nice as fuck can't wait to try it.

top kek, they're amazing OP

>2017
>not dabbing shatter
plebeian

This, like always

that bottom pug is huge!

Yeah. We asked the vet, because they came from the same litter and we got worried.

Vet said that every once in a while hogs can be born with a recesive gene from a previous generation, and he just happened to have it.

Very nice, sir.

I have some real nice OG Kush, im hoping my buddy has purple next time

On second thought I'll light up one after all.

Booze is boring.

I see that Wal-Mart spark in the background tho

Do you have a picture of him just like standing by the other one? What are their names?

Anyone else smoke a lot of weed but hate weedheads?

nope
OP has provided weed and dogs, I would say he has been pretty great

Do you even exhale mate?

That’s some cheese right there, looks bomb.
But I can’t be the only stoner that solely uses wax pens? Idk why, after I sold my last bong I just haven’t bought actual nugs since. The high from wax pens is just so perfect to me.

Yes, I like weed the same way I like many other things, I can't stand those faggots whose whole life revolves around pot.

Smok weds duuuh

Looks like chicken bullion.

Its a fucking ceiling fan.

nice, but bong is nasty man

clean the rig fucking animal

>smoking out of that sewer pipe
You know you can actually clean that shit right?

H-h-here I go. Let's see what happens when I smoke a gram of weed.

Is that supposed to be a lot to you...?

">using the same piece for dabs and nug"

You'll get high?

Well, I typically smoke 0.25g or less. i don't really think about it too much. also got MDMA and heroin.

>the same high

just do different kinds of drugs faggot, life is not about choices, life is about JEMMING IT IN

seriously tho, diversify

Ran out 2 days ago.
No cash for another 9 days.
It sucks shit because I have insomnia, and a stomach condition where I never feel hungry (unless I smoke weed and get the munchies)... so for the next 9 days I'm going to be not eating or sleeping at all!
WOOO!

Max and Zoe. Yes I do. Give me a sec

glass blunt right? How is it?

Awesome, if you get used to it

>got some super strong edibles for tomorrow
>last weed I'm going to have for months
>have about 16 hours of work between right now and when I can take them
I hope it isn't like last time when I got so unfocused I couldn't watch a movie or anything. I'm still excited though.

thats crazy! Ive never seen one that big, must be lots of fun while blazing

Okay done. Now I'm high+drunk, it's funny. There's nothing special about it but it's not like it's bad. Whatever.

Both of these dogs are awesome.

Shatter makes me feel like I'm doing meth again. Fuck concentrates. Flower will always be the OG shit

Here's my bonge when I smoked the first boel

>I'm cooler than you

take a big one and ghost it for me.

Picked up 3 grams of green crack (supposedly according to my dealer) had a bong hit of that and it hit me hard.

This guy knows what's up

>grinds it to prevent it from drying
what