youtu.be/Wc0-wSQd-LQ?t=6s
liveleak.com/view?i=2c0_1507775239
instarix.com/cool666w/
instarix.com/0bcd0_/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no air, but a good splat

Gold

Can someone post the one where the big titties hit a lightpost? Plz

The title of that webm is fucking retarded. Stupid fucking bird didn't fly anywhere.

youtu.be/Wc0-wSQd-LQ?t=6s

>technically, it never got to fly...

Plz

Someone please post that russian cunt smashing pole ... too vague?

worst rekt thread in my life

So this dude get shot by the passing car or what

It's been posted 500 times in the last 48 hrs, why are people still asking for it to be posted

No, he sneezed. Read the fucking file name

He wanted it more.

Fucking awesome.

Can't read file name on mobile dumbass

What a sick sadistic fuck could do something like that.

That cunt. Seriously, I'd really like to torture her for about four days.

I agree fuck animal cruelty vids in rekt threads

Then use a real device you cocksucker

Non-whites.

^

Hope this cunts gets sold as a sex slave.

^^^

her

..because not all of us nolife on 4chin 24/7

Cunt must die

Haha that's extremely funny my man +1

Shes chinese. Thats the only reason she needs

Fair enough my dude, in all honesty it's a boring vid.

is anybody going to post russian cunt video or nah?

What you fail to understand is that I strictly only masturbate to girls who I know are dead. It especially arouses me when I see them die in video, and I usually try my hardest to climax and cumshot at the moment of impact, just when they die.

I don't expect you to understand the sick euphoria that goes through me when I see a human life leave its sexy limp, lifeless body, but I do want you to post that video.

It's not worth the trouble dude

Please post that video of Russian girl getting hit my a pole?

I don't have it. Also she didn't die on impact so it'll be of no use.

Does anyone have the Russian Girl getting hit by the pole? She's naked and dies in the hospital later and it's hot.

OP, do you have the video of that Russian girl who gets hit by the pole (she's naked) and dies? her tits were big and she was hanging out of a car window naked with big tits and gets hit by a pole while driving and her head was out of the car window naked

Disgusting!
A human life is 100000x more valuable then your piece of shit animal. Don't get me wrong I like animals, love cats and would never lay a finger on those sweet creatures but fuck.. Hypocrites are driving me wild. Talking shit about animals while people get killed on this thread. Grow the fuck up, I would like to punch you in the face for that shit. Like we fucking get it! You don't have to spread your fucking shit every fucking time!

I know she doesn't die on impact, she dies in the hospital later, but you're just making me think you have the video and you're refusing to share it with me for whatever reason.

Exactly what video are you talking about?

What made you think that? When I said that I don't have it?

liveleak.com/view?i=2c0_1507775239

Yes you can Newfag

There is a video of a Russian girl who is inside of a car naked with big tits and she is showing off to the driver (she has blonde hair and she is naked) and she hangs out of the car window to show off to the driver naked with big tits and while they are driving in the car, they pass by a pole and she gets hit in the head really hard and her tits jiggle since she's completely naked and it kills her later in the hospital, and there's an aftermath photo of her dead with bandages all over her head and she's blonde, but the aftermath photo doesn't show anything below her shoulders so you don't get to see her tits after she is dead which is a shame but you do get to see the impact in the video of her dying when she gets hit by the pole in the car when she's naked

This

Uh yes you can you fuckin idiot, just tap.

Prove

HOLY MOTHER FUCK thank you user, I have been looking for that video all day and now I can masturbate in peace. I will probably spend the next couple of days and the weekend masturbating to this.

Do you have the photo of her after she is dead though? I'm getting a printer Monday and I intend to cut out the picture of her when she is dead with bandages all over her head and tape it to my fuck pillow and I'll probably get some good fucks in over the next week or two if I can find that photo before monday when my printer comes in.

saw all this shit yesterday. and last week. and last month. Sup Forums getting boring as fuck...

Flip phone to landscape

Person dying due to an accident =/= Animal cruelty

Only images but not webms, cunt

Kill yourself

The girl you're talking about, was she topless and/or naked by any chance? I might know what video you mean. She's a blonde iirc.

Someone tell me what happens so I don't have to watch it

Sexy fucking hands.

Would rub my dick on them on the bus/10

yeah she was naked and she was blonde and completely naked hanging out of a car window but another user helped me find the video on liveleak, but do you have the picture of her after she died because I need that one? It's her dead with bandages and blood on her head

>doesn't use a client for mobile browsing
Le mayo

>"not on webms"

I might have it somewhere, though I don't quite think I'm sure what girl you mean. Does she have big breasts? They are visible in the picture in question, no? Her being topless and whatnot.

How did u do that

Shit nvm I found out, sorry for being Fagottlord

Kek

REEEE NEWFAG GET OFF MY BOARD

I am thoroughly happy with all the crying I cause on this board

Chopper sic balls

What causes this?

Get a job

Why incognito?

Good

Don't want my mother to know I browse Sup Forums of course. It would show in in my history if she were to ever take my phone.

this?

kek, fuckin faggot go back to high school an gtfo

fuck off, you nigger ass fuck

That's the one

after Pic

Cringe

It's because of a type of vapor that affects the nerves

Wow what a dumb whore

The amount of times he said
>blonde
>Not blonde
I am disapoint.

Her profiles. archive.is is offline??
instarix.com/cool666w/
instarix.com/0bcd0_/

kek

Fucking KEK

Didn't notice at first

Is this some sort of meme now? All of a sudden it shows up in pretty much every thread. Pretty mediocre rekt, too

that's a C-section scar. this bitch had kids.