Girls you want to face fuck

girls you want to face fuck

Dull unoriginal thread.

if you have nudes of a girl you knw and want to have her blackmailed (or just fucked with), kik me: mattmadsen1122

My dude!

bruh

Whoa, I haven't seen this one yet. Sauce?

Anymore?

My dude, you dead?

so much that my ballsack begins to ache if i stare at my sister longer than a minute.

My friend

Anyone for Deni?

Aww come on she's begging for it

LOL.

I know this girl. hahaha

Does she go to your school, user?

Not dead, just found these all around the net. Too bad that she doesn't post nudes with her face in them

Damn son, must be tough living with that cock tease.

Not a girl, but...

work

hot damn
more

even her scent makes me diamonds.

Yeah, this is the only one where her face was showing from the set and the damn sticker is in the way.

You must be an ugly son of a bitch, because your sister has got literally all the hot genes.

Anyone else?

She's like a girl version of little Alex from a clockwork orange

Then again, now that I thought about it, it's pretty easy to combine these photos. Enjoy, my dude!

Looorah

Here's the other one.

Oh man thank you, here is one kinda rare too I think

Do you have a name or nickname for her?

you think she's ever fucked her pussy with that rocket?

Oh fuck, man! Thank you! Another I haven't seen. Please pleeeease post everything you've got!

Are these from her Tumblr or what?

Nah, she gets Elon Musk to do that for her.

She's fucking Elon Musk? What's her name?

I think she goes by Tuuku or Ttuuku everywhere
I'll try to find something kinda rare or something, I don't have a perfect collection

>What's her name?
Saturn V

I wanna fuck that face so bad!

Hey everyone! It's Ciara. A lot of people seem to be really, really angry at me and no matter how many nice things I do, I cant seem to make things right. As a young teen, guys didn't really give me attention. So, when I started using Sup Forums and posting my pics, I got a ton of compliments. I then kind of went on a power trip. My edgy Sup Forums friends then egged me on to scam and to mess with people just because I could. I was so excited by all the attention and power I got that I abused it without really thinking. Looking back, I'm really disgusted by what I did and I'd like to think that I've matured since.

A lot of people who I've never even talked to seem to hate me because of what they read on Sup Forums. People say a lot of nasty things on there. Someone faked a log saying I found fentanyl in my pocket (who just randomly find drugs in their pocket?) and now people say I'm an addict. That's not true. People also say disgusting things like that I had sex at age 14. That isn't true.

I want to apologize for the things I've done. I'm sorry for those I hurt. I'm trying my best now to be a great person and I appreciate all your support. I know this letter won't stop the hate but it doesn't hurt to try, right?

Thank you,

- Ciara

The woman, not the rocket-cum-dildo.

Thank you, please do so. I think I have everything from the bath (most already posted) and this set is also familiar...

Oh very nice!

I also have a lot of her gifs from tumblr but they are too big to post here

Maybe Imgur or something? Anyway,I think I have most of those. Not much nudity, at least what I have.

Oh I know. It's how Elon calls her. He always wanted to "ride" on Saturn V.

I think she haven't ever posted any hardcore material, only boobs and butt.
I just would love a video of her masturbating or getting fucked

FUCKING MORE