Say it with me:

Treasonous. Russian. Colluder!!!

Deluded. Liberal. Faggot

MAGA

This

Op is a commie faggot

Who. Fucking. Cares.

are you tired of winning yet?

Patriotic Americans who care about the Russians installing a Kremlin agent as the president

Reminder that there's still no public evidence of collusion between Trump and the Russian government and that "Circumstantial evidence" is not direct evidence

Cкopo...cкopo нe бyдeт пpecидeнт

LMFAO

More like Patriotic, American, and doing the exact job he was voted in office for.

If it doesn't affect you yet, don't fucking bother with it. If you have reason to be concerned about him, and it doesn't involve unrealistic shit with the end of the world coming just because you were triggered by the crap he says, then good for you. But don't come crying to Sup Forums about this shit. Go back to Facebook and then come back when you've grown the fuck up.

Reminder that you used the words "public evidence" cautiously...just in case

Its all going to come out and the demented moron will resign or face certain impeachment. Mueller isn't going away. It took over 2 years to oust Nixon. Mueller is right on track with this shit. Pence will be president unless there is some crazy unforseen and unprecedented shit and the election is nullified.

I did use it cautiously. It could turn out that Mueller has direct evidence. It also could turn out that he doesn't. I just want this wild goose chase to end one way or another, so we can focus on real issues.

Rural people shouldn't vote and Trump proves why.

OP is a worried shitskin afraid to lose gibs when tax reform passes

this is Sup Forums, not CNN

>demented moron will resign
Hillary didn't win

>It took over 2 years to oust Nixon

And this case is much, much bigger than Watergate. I've heard some estimates that it could take up to 8 years for Mueller to piece together everything that happened in 2016.

Trump proves why kicking the shit outta Hillary is fun

Your meme sucks there bubber

>8 years for Mueller
It'll well into Trumps 2nd term before he can make a case against anyone.

Fuck you

Well If they cannot get Welfare How will they learn to fly planes? A flight license costs MONEY Stupid!!

Eat Me

And potentially long after his second term. Don't get me wrong, I'm hoping for the best, but all the experts are saying that if Mueller wants an air-tight case, the investigation could potentially take a decade or longer

i hope they take trump to the cleaners for all that money he's been paying himself

Presidents should be executed if they keep their businesses

Joke's on the Russians. He really is as stupid as he looks lol

Mueller will piece it all together just in time for the mid terms. Chuck and Nancy will be high fiving.

yeah, he's getting a dollar a year

I hope you're right, but considering the scope of the investigation, I'd be surprised if we see any evidence publicly produced in the next 5 years or so

FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS!!! This whole message board is fake so much that I don't even have to acknowledge it except to let people know that I know that it's fake!

This thread content is just as valid as the 10 "rate my dick" threads on Sup Forums currently. Also, it is concerning because he is currently alienating the US and placing them in a more vulnerable position through his arrogance/dementia.

From a shill's perspective

Bull fucking shit. Trump will have a hard-on to fire Mueller when the pressure intensifies. it's a foregone conclusion and the sparks are really going to fly. Mid term timing will be awesome.

You have to keep in mind how big this case is. It's not just about Trump, it's about connections with everyone in his campaign and family. Piecing together what everyone knew and when will take a long, long time. Mid term bombshell would be amazing, but realistically we're looking at 5 years or more.

Well he will be out of office by 2020 regardless if he can remain alive that long.

>Trump will have a hard-on to fire Mueller when the pressure intensifies.
Digging his own grave.

Hopefully we can at least deny him the parade a President usually gets when he dies.

Antifa may have to cull all the Trumpkins by means of a violent and murderous campaign against them. I like the thought of it. Just punishment for those ignorant bastards.

>2017
>caring about America

We're living in the meme age, we memed an idiot into the White House. That shit is cash.

Well yeah, they want America to look weak and Trump is doing a great job at that.

>there are people on Facebook who will believe these are real
>these morons are allowed to vote

russia was never americas enemy.
soviet union was
with that said, ya'll have a much bigger indian/mexican cartel/chinese problem to bother worrying about snow monkies

... and we'll meme his spay-tanned ass right back out of the White House!

Until some notable strides are made in the War Against ISIS and NK comments like this made against the President should be restricted.

Stop talking from your ass.

show me the stats bro

Чтo ты гoвopишь?

That explains the Trump election victory pretty well

IM NOT RUSSIAN GODDAMIT

see

Sorry Boris that's not how it works in the U.S.

The truth is that the Patriot Act may be invoked to frankly silence this kind of hateful dissent.

Niggers and spice also didn't turn out to vote for the Democrats. Because niggers and spics

>Patriotic Americans
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha, no fucking american can call themselves a patriot unless they are protesting the fact that BOTH candidates had to grovel at Netenyahu's feet a week before the election. Now you are bitching about ooh maybe someone in the Trump camp may have had some meeting with some lawyer with Russian contacts. Give me a fucking break, investigate possible Russian interference? how about first doing something about the UNDENIABLE Israeli interference. We have sent these broke, ignorant, racist, anti-semitic fucks 500 billion american tax dollars to date, to prop up their bankrupt racist regime and in return Netenyahu openly mocks us on the record stating 'Dont bother with what the americans say, we OWN the americans'. In the meantime our own infrastructure and institutions crumble, and you're bitching about possible Russian interference. To call yourself a patriot is an insult to all true patriots unless of course you mean you're an Israeli patriot ?

Federally Dependent States (Top 10 states takes 3 times more money than what they give)

1. Kentucky (Republican)
2. Mississippi (Republican)
3. New Mexico (Democrat)
4. Alabama (Republican)
5. West Virginia (Republican)
6. South Carolina (Republican)
7. Montana (Republican)
8. Tennessee (Republican)
9. Maine (Democrat)
10. Indiana (Republican)
11. Arizona (Republican)
13. South Dakota (Republican)
14. Missouri (Republican)

16. Georgia
17. Idaho

>but hillary totally killed hundreds of people because i saw it in a meme

OP is a faggot

You have two minutes and that's it for till tomorrow.

destroying the nation and ruin its relationship with all other nations?

>Say it with me:
>Treasonous. Russian. Colluder!!!
Ok, I'll ay it with you:

All the fucking shit-spewing, asshurt, shit for brains, turd-eating, lying, sons of whores liberal fuckwads--because they still can't get rid of their asshurt and with no evidence because they are fucktards--say about Trump: "Treasonous. Russian. Colluder!!!" There, shithead, I said it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

say it with me : WITCH HUNT

stupid fucking emotional liberal retards.

What are the trumpanzees even in denial about? Everyone on Trumpies team admitted to the meetings. Trump Jr first said it was about abortion but later had to admit its about the campaign. So how can you retards stil defend him?

here's how the presidency ends

super kek

saving the shit out of this

During time of war, the First Amendment is on hold.
We need to keep a Unified National Front in the face of enemies like North Korea and ISIS>

If you haven't done it yet then you can No doubt believe he will get a second term

op's world
brought to you by podesta and clinton

faggot

oh look the shills are performing their mating dance again

right wing memes suck

it's always been true, but this is a big reminder, as if we needed one

calmer than you are

sigh.
Can't tell anymore if it's just shit tier trolling or OP has broken the faggot meter.

jesus right wing memes are shit

always have been

you're the one on the left?

calmer than you are

>shills
code for "Trump is fucking up but I can't admit I did too when I voted for him"

There is only the Truth, user.

And I really give one stinking fucking shit what the fuck an ignorant shit for brains fuckwad dickhead like you thinks? Wow! Deluded aren't ya fuckstick?

Not surprised a right winger would have such a distorted view of science

winning is exhausting. but we are gonna keep going until we are completely tired of it. so no, we aren't tired of it.

what a faggot

Nearly all Red states. To borrow a phrase: SAD!

And I really give one stinking fucking shit about what the fucking shit a cocksucking cuck motherfucker like you says about staying fucking calm? Think again asshat!!

If you are still behind this DOTARD you are truly the delusional one

you suck at this