ITT: Most degenerative, piece of shit inhabitants of First World/Developed nations you've ever encountered

ITT: Most degenerative, piece of shit inhabitants of First World/Developed nations you've ever encountered.

The British. Especially the youth. Never going to that shit hole again. It wasn't even the immigrants, it was the actual whites.

Puts the rest of the world to shame.

Awww was little user bullied by some mean chavs? Bless.

What's a chavs?

Nope, you're all just extremely rude. Smell bad, shitty restaurant service, dirty look everyone you walk past, obnoxiously loud, welfare rats everywhere, and the worst of it being trashy youths doing literally everything people on this website reprimand niggers and immigrants for.

> Generalises a whole group of countries based on one rough area in the random part of a city somewhere

You can definitely find piece of shit inhabitants in any country you go to anywhere, depending on the actual area

Excuse me but that is an England flag...
Do you know the difference between England and Britain?

Yeah we have a chav problem, they commit far more crimes than immigrants on average but since they are the biggest customers of the shitrag media they rarely get called up on it. Antisocial white youths are basically a protected group in this country.

Protip: next time, don't confine yourself to Essex.

Go to Scotland next time you retard

>because Scotland is the least degenerate part of the British Isles

Glasgow is the biggest cesspit of Britain

Blackpool, Oldham, Sunderland, Bradford, Rochdale, Birmingham, Luton.

Wait. Are you unironically suggesting those places are scummier than Glasgow?

>all
Incorrect + you're stupid

I believe once you've gone past London you've already strayed too far from God's light

Absolutely they are, much much worse.
I have lived in Glasgow for 16 years.
Have you ever been to the west end, let alone the anywhere in the city? Sorry forgot youre just going off the old youtube videos and clickbait headlines.

I would pick Glasgow over anywhere in England, including London.

Glasgow is where people go when they no longer value their happiness and wellbeing.

The quieter parts of Scotland are lovely but Glasgow really is the dumping ground for druggie scum and sectarian violence.

I'd prefer the South of England.

I spent a week in Glasgow and hated every fucking second of it.

Any Scot who lives outside of Glasgow (rightfully) hates Glaswegians.

a week
and youre an expert now?

Fuck off then fam.
Go back to your shite 3rd world shithole and stay there.

I was there yesterday delivering in an artic. Aside of the brain dead driving its a nice place.

dont come back then you fucking clown

Well in fairness most of the Brexiteers didn't, they voted to TAKE THEIR 'COUNTRY' BACK hurr durr.

I live in London area. Went to the north once. First time I had seen non flatscreen tv's in a over a decade. Never going north of Oxford ever again

Amerifats
- everyone has guns
- no manners

Describes (the apparent) British...uses the England flag.

Enough said about this stupid nigger...

I'm a Scot fag as well but fuck you.

Oh please, just face facts, the most quintessentially English things are incest paedophelia, rape and ignorance.

At least there are no trucks of peace in the north
enjoy getting run over & your halal meat

Well I understand it must have been traumatic to be away from your family for that long. A week without being able to fuck your sister or your dad, must have been tough.

Where you from op? And where abouts in England did you go?

>Brritish
>England flag

KYS, you are disabled.

You talk about Britain but show the flag of England. You do understand that these are two different things don't you, Cletus?

None of those things are at all above average, but let's not mention that.

Why is anti-social behavior common in England? Its not like that in other parts of Europe.

Many parts of Europe are worse. Plenty of criminals in all these countries.

For fuck's sake you're just making my point for me: ignorance, could you be any more retarded. Your graphic claims to show discovery BY COUNTRY, and then uses the British flag, which COUNTRY does this flag represent exactly. Go back to raping children or family members arguing just isn't your strong point.

nah man its not like that anywhere else in the world

Go to Scotland the next time...the pioneers of the modern world

Scotland, to name a few, inventions :

Television
Telephone
Tarmac
Antibiotics
Radar
US Navy
Steam engine
Refrigerator
Microwave
Kelvin temperature scale
Hypodermic syringes
Golf
Halloween
Pneumatic Tyre
Decimal point

I could continue but I'm sure you'll get the point.

It's common in every country, but not in all parts of every country. I live in the southwest of England. Everyone's polite where I live and the crime level is barely on the register. Go to croydon and you'd think the bomb had been dropped.

Equally, rural France is crime free and friendly(for the French). Go to parts of Paris, take bodyguards.

Generalising based on one experience is what the retarded do. Don't be retarded.

Im not talking homocide or crime, im talking anti-social behavior for no real motive.

> It's common in every country
Not really.

I know exactly what all the flags mean. You don't know even how to use a question mark.

> Go back to raping children or family members arguing just isn't your strong point.
None of things happen at an above average rate in Great Britain. You are probably the stupidest person to ever post on this website.

He said anti-social behavior not specifically homocide.

ayy Luton
Any fellow Lutonians?

Homicide correlates with other types of crime quite well as far as I know.

My boy
Scotland has had more of an impact on the modern world than any other country. Remarkable considering its relatively small population

Also dont forget Adam Smith - Economics

Lived there for a while wasn't to bad

Did you go to a heavy immigrant populated area of the country?

It also correlates even higher with gun ownership.

Ive lived in Manchester and Beirut, id say Manchester is more dangerous.

Yes m8, really.

Travel before you make nonsense statements about parts of the world you've never been to.

You think people become more polite by political and geographical boundaries? Human nature is human nature. Flags don't make any difference.

Exactly my point! No other country, in my opinion, has added so much to the world that is still very much appreciated to this day and used every day by millions if not billions

Well, to be thorough, the bongs love them some boipucci too.

No it doesn't. It correlates with niggers.

Calm down Muhammed, go back to Iran

I know, I know, Jimmy Saville and all the other stalwarts of the BEEB, that great institution, were not kiddy fuckers, they were just mis-understood and issuing D-notices to cover Ted Heath's tracks, well that was just down right patriotic, would have happened in any country, right ?
Face it your from a nation of kiddy-fiddling degenerates, and I look forward to your shithole sliding even further into the abyss now that you are finally out of the EU, we'll readmit the civilized portions of the UK (NI and Scotland) at a later date. In the meantime stay salty, and in denial.

Hypodermic syringes for the Glasgow broon.

lol I'm english and I moved for this exact reason

most of those inbred subhuman creatures disgust me in the worst possible ways

beta fag definately got bullied by 15 y/o chavs, and is sad that he couldnt stand up to some teenagers on bmxs

>I know, I know, Jimmy Saville and all the other stalwarts of the BEEB, that great institution, were not kiddy fuckers, they were just mis-understood and issuing D-notices to cover Ted Heath's tracks, well that was just down right patriotic, would have happened in any country, right ?
Yes. It is far more common in most other countries. Didn't we just hear about essentially the same thing happening in the US?
And why limit yourself to high profile incidents, except to try to prove a point. This happens all over the world and it goes under the radar.

>civilized portions of the UK (NI and Scotland)
Except that both of those are more violent, on average.

Well, except in communist countries, but that's kind of a red flag anyway.

Monumental contribution to science and enlightenment, with gratitude dead scots

I'm sorry, sexually harassing adults is the same as raping children ? Way to prove you're not a degenerate whose moral compass is properly calibrated. As I said, your just making my point for me. Stay salty. Or if you are feeling brave you could emigrate to a civilized country, renounce your degenerate heritage and try to become a useful member of the human race.

Yes, but they fuck fewer children and most of the violence has been trying to rid themselves of the English infestation due to you filthy animals have been historically unable to refrain from invading your neighbours.

wew