Brown Nipple Thread aka best nipples

Brown Nipple Thread aka best nipples

oc

Nipples get darker after they have a kid.

My wife’s

more, those look delicious

They are

Some fat bitch

ah yiss the brown nips. latinas and arabs man. this is from a set on a latina names salina from san antonio

Salina .....?

Nice titts

yeah apparently some guy bought a comp from her bf and he used an hdd recovery software. opened up the chrome browser after and found the auto fill password to his google drive and downloaded a bunch of this stuff. although the guy only posted 20 pics so that's all i can share. do you have any more info on this chick? shes hot af

Enjoy my wife tits

nice dark areolas

thats about all i could find on salina but these first popped up back in june. if anyone else has more please post

More!

Gf

more

Hope more of her gets leaked, especially videos. Maybe someone can MEGA everything when it's all leaked.

Dayum. That is just fantastic.

Muh dick is fucking daimonds. Those tits!

Fap away my friend

Oh I will. Carry on user.

yeah me too. the original poster who got into that guys google drive said he would be going through all the stuff he was able to download and sort out the good from the bad before making a mega. he did say there were hundreds of pictures and a couple dozen videos at 1080p. personally i can't wait but its been months now and still no new material. or mega links that ive seen. maybe i missed it??

>Couple dozen videos at 1080p

Fuck me! I hope this guy hasn't forgotten about us, lmao. He's probably too busy fapping, I know I would be.

Nah, you didn't miss it. But damn, I want those vids now.

oh my god I am normally a small tits guy but this shit got me turned on.

But those are small tits user

yeah i think the user said that there was like 20 gigs worth of video and like 2 gigs in photos. which is why he wanted to sort through the stuff and edit boring parts in the video. apparently there was some diamond stuff in them but in between the good shots there were periods where the camera would just be put on the ground while they fucked for like 15 minutes then the camera would get used again so there are long periods of just black screens and the sound of them fucking. pointless stuff without the visual.

agreed big is anything D and up

by small I mean almost flat chested

Damn. Well hopefully this user has good editing skills/software. Keeping fingers crossed for that diamond stuff.

same

Nice

So good :)

Oc

She’s perfect

Holy fucking shit yes

Gfs titty balls

He should have just uploaded it all

ex gf

What's her ethnicity?
This one is half Filipino

salvadorian