What did Taylor do?

What did Taylor do?

youtube.com/watch?v=3tmd-ClpJxA

Other urls found in this thread:

www75.zippyshare.com/v/NSmQ1G93/file.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zhwpvzc8pAE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I'm_Too_Sexy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sampling_(music)
yahoo.com/music/right-said-fred-singer-surprise-taylor-swift-look-made-co-writer-credit-didnt-hear-track-morning-190244016.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The fucking ending lmao

Holy shit, this is great

the whole "the old Taylor can't come to the phone 'cause she's dead" line is unbelievably bad

Download: www75.zippyshare.com/v/NSmQ1G93/file.html

I like the notion that we're getting a whole narrative out of this album. Concept albums are always baller.

The song is still meh, but it's actually better on 2nd listen. Outside of line mentioned , which was quite bad, I actually liked the video.

she got implants

The ending was fucking awesome, i actually loved that part. the track itself is ass tier but that part was awesome. I like when music videos are self aware. The rest of the video she almost lost me but i hope the ending was just a way to say that all this shit is meanigless lol so ill giver benefit of the doubt 10/10 ending

Reclaiming her throne as the Aryan Goddess

Made another shitty song with a hodgepodge group of highly paid professional cynics

Would you let her tie you up and piss on you, Sup Forums?

Is she the alt right queen?

anyone who says no is lying

>supported Obama
>considers herself a feminist
>admires Ethel Kennedy
>spoke out against discrimination against LGBT people
>supported a campaign against hate crimes
>said her parents taught her "never to judge others based on whom they love, what color their skin is, or their religion".
Clearly she's far better than that.

The chorus and verse are pretty great in a minimalist proto-techno kind of way, but that pre-chorus does not fit into the song at all and the transition into and out of it is absolutely awful and completely kills the feeling of the song. Overall it's just okay, I honestly think the only reason anyone cares about it is because of the insane amount it's been advertised and how many publications have been clearly paid to talk about it. It's pretending to be provocative but it's not really any different from anything anyone else is doing.

reminder that she is literally a white jew.

OK LADIES NOW LETS GENTRIFICATION

>pre-chorus does not fit into the song at all and the transition into and out of it is absolutely awful and completely kills the feeling
>this song is too 'difficult' sonically for me to get into

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zhwpvzc8pAE

If you're trying to imply that the contrast between them is intentional, you're right, but it's still awful and cumbersome structurally. I know what they were trying to do and it failed completely.

reminder that the Taylor series for sin x about 0 is
x - x^3 / 6 + x^5 / 120 - ...

not sure what I'm supposed to conclude from this completely unrelated video.

I thought she never came out as feminist or specifically said she doesn't consider herself one or something? Remember some liberal media bringing it up because of course how dare she. She also didn't say who she voted for last year, another thing certain members of vocal media blasted her for.

Saying someone is better than someone else over difference of opinions
How is supporting Obama intrinsically better than being a trump supporter

> people being this assblasted over what a pop star does and doesn't

I will never understand people that try to ascribe or foist political depth on top 40

Has anyone noticed that she's being doing a spoken line in each of her lead singles since Red?

>that push-up to make it look like as if she actually has tits

pffffffffft.

wow i hate women now!

There are plenty of people who are better than others due to difference of opinion.
If you genuinely think Jewish or black people or whatever are inferior or should be exterminated then you are clearly an inferior person.
That said, it's entirely unrelated to the point I was making. The point I was making in this post was that Taylor Swift is obviously not alt-right. And that also has nothing to do with the vast majority of Trump supporters who are not alt-right.

Stop attacking her reputation

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I'm_Too_Sexy

>pleb Maclaurin series
>summation is still slightly off
Taylor would not be impressed.

>but it's still awful and cumbersome structurally.
For someone with a limited understanding of music composition in general, perhaps...

yeah this is hilariously awful

I don't hate her, but wasn't this the whole gimmick about playing the part the entire point oh her last album? The one where she embraced what people thought of her an went with it as almost a joke? Or is it serious business time now because someone shit talked her?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sampling_(music)

do we really need this now?

it's not a bra, she got implants sometime during the 1989 era

You post that like it's a secret and that you're making a huge point.

yahoo.com/music/right-said-fred-singer-surprise-taylor-swift-look-made-co-writer-credit-didnt-hear-track-morning-190244016.html

>summation is still slightly off [sic]
what did he mean by that?

Who saying exterminate anyone
If you can't see a difference in races your lying to yourself and therefore a phony

What was the scam about?

when the lyric video dropped I was sort of underwhelmed by this song but the video compliments it nicely. I wasn't on enough levels of irony to get it the first time I think

t. Kanye fan who probably didn't even go over Discrete Math and Linear Algebra in middle school

"Taylor Swift is committed to getting tickets into the hands of fans...NOT scalpers or bots. So she’s collaborating with Ticketmaster #VerifiedFan to create an exclusive program to help YOU get the best access to tickets in North America, in a really fun way.

Once you register, improve your place in line by participating in boost activities until initial registration closes on Nov 28."

"Boost activities" is mostly "buying merch".

>Who saying exterminate anyone
the alt right
>If you can't see a difference in races your lying to yourself and therefore a phony
not relevant to what I was saying.

That's fucking funny

>[sic]
what did he mean by that?

I'm defending her bb

this is shit and the edgy Taylor phase is going to be so cringey, but my dick is going to be real sore from jerking off so much too so i guess its ok

>the alt right
got any proof? or are you just spouting memes

I genuinely don't know if her head is too far up her ass, or not up it at all.

>Not relevant to what I was saying
The lack understanding of the alt right
They are race realist but don't call the genocide of anyone unlike liberals who want to kill off white people

Is each of these scenes representing something specific? I only really got the Jesus one

>got implants
depressing to know

Being a feminist is bad though

Is it impossible for pop stars to transition into adulthood well? This chick is almost 30 making a high budget early avril lavigne video. Everything about this and they song seems whiny and immature.

Are you really asking why the Popstar who appeals to whiny and immature girls comes off as whiny and immature?

Depends what you're asking for. If you want me to prove that there are individuals within the alt-right who want to exterminate jews and blacks then I could do so. But if you want me to prove that everyone in the alt-right does then I can't because it wouldn't be true.
This however is all moot. In my post I was comparing a hypothetical person who believed in exterminating jews and blacks to someone who doesn't, and thereby making a judgement that the (hypothetical) hateful nazi was inferior to the (hypothetical) average person who isn't a nazi.
It wasn't meant to be claiming anything about the beliefs of the alt right. It was just a hypothetical argument to prove the statement that one person can be superior to another because of what they believe in. That argument doesn't even necessitate the existence of such a person, thus the point is moot.

>getting receipts. Gonna edit this later

what is this referring to

kim

not being a feminist is bad.

that's the fucking point. She's playing the villain since the media really wants to make her into one.

>Alt-right queen
>Dancing with gay niggers

Yeah.

the Illuminati.

>Being a feminist is bad though
(You)

>never to judge others based on whom they love, what color their skin is, or their religion
in other words she is hardcore conservative and needs to get with the times

Look what ju made me do? More sexualized, red, the snakes, and pillars. Either she is calling them out (this) or she has been Miley Cyrused

Eh I guess. It doesn't look much like her though

I don't know, but at first I thought Katy because when she gets out of the car her ponytail is hidden and it looks like she has a crappy pixie cut. makes more sense though.

Of your a feminist nowadays your a nazi and think women should have more rights then men. If you think women lack the same rights or opportunity your an idiot that lacks the understanding of the differences between sexes and nuance

it can be two things.

how does this hairstyle even work

That's the hitler youth cut
She acknowledges us lads

Can some one give me a quick rundown on Taylor getting implants, I need some evidence

>drop the lyric video
>gets millions of views
>drop the official video
>gets millions more views

How do they keep getting away with it?

Penile implants
Yes she wants mutible penises to be inserted into her rectum

Guess how I know you're underage

>she tries to domme you
>just ends up switching
you know she's too fucking boring to be remotely dominant

it's free, why are you bitching

Oy vey it's a very immature thing to say

>SJWs call everyone they disagree with Nazis, the term is meaningless now!
>feminists and antifa are the real nazis!
The classic dilemma.
Anyway I can see you're pretty misinformed on this issue. I was going to link some information for you to educate yourself with, but I think it would be pretty futile because it seems like you're pretty invested in this debate already.

Millions of people care about this pancake ass
Sure kid

oh I get it, you're one of those tinfoil hat wearing cucks.

she's never admitted to it and news outlets will go on about how it's "just a good bra" but it's obvious to anyone with eyes. I doubt she'll ever cop to it because it clashes with her image.

Childish Gambino did it better

also makes sense that it would be about katy bc she's flaunting one of her grammys and katy has none

fucking retard

idk about implants or bras but she looks like she's gained some weight, wouldn't be surprised if her boobs grew a bit too

I bet you don't have a gmail account because you think that google is saving your info for world war 3

I remembered each term in the summation for sin(x) as ((-1)^k * x^(2k+1))/(2k+1)^k, but of course, I remembered incorrectly, because instead the factorial, (2k+1)!, is evaluated to determine the denominator for each term. The user's expansion was right. Whoops.

It's still a pleb Maclaurin series though. :^)

>that fucking old english font

Nothing pleb about Maclaurin series user, it's a very useful expansion.

You don't think her mareting utilize bots? Your really naive

>What did Taylor do?
That thing that Meatloaf wouldn't

boobs don't grow that much and go from totally flat to looking like bolt-ons. Most of her female fans consider it common knowledge that she had implants done twice and don't really care

sHe aTe tEh BaBy