Today is "PUNCH A WHITE PERSON DAY"

Today is "PUNCH A WHITE PERSON DAY".
How many of you got fucked up by a black dude today? How many of my niggas fucked up some white people? How many you get?

y'all too lazy to do anything

I personally punched 3 white dudes today. I already uploaded that shit to WSHH. I'll be looking forward to Halloween when I punch out some white kids

haha man i fuck up dem whiteys daily i stopped counting lmao

This Day is alternately titled, How to get Shot. Carry on!

It's good to do it daily, today was just a day to celebrate and raise awareness for the cause.

Kek, perfect.

Is February 1st Punch A Black Person day?

You don't own any guns and you would be too scared to fire the gun at a black dude. Only time white people are capable of shooting is when they're shooting up a school.

Look at this white dude trying to rally his troops lmao. You know that wasn't even funny, you're just laughing to show solidarity and appear confident

Haha what the fuck are you even talking about nigger?

Isn't the whole reason you're pissed at whiteys right now because they keep fucking shooting you?

They got guns

it aint that hard to shoot a nigger

Fr

Cops have special training to shoot black people.

Settle down Jimothy and go ask your mom for a juice box.

It will be alright.

Capri Sun is as close as I got

How do you know the dude you're about to,punch isn't an off-duty cop?

Ayy nigga wuddup B smacked a buncha dem honkeys snuck up behind some white family at mcdonalds and knocked that bitch out cold you shoulda seen those kids cry

I'm a filthy hebe so we're fucking up whitey every second of every day.

I'll punch him out before he can shoot me. I don't just punch dudes either. All white people are fair game. Kids, women, old men, all of them are getting punched. I'll throw a baby into traffic

Niggers in my suburb? LOL
I went apple picking today with my wife and kids. (Yeah, I know my kids, unlike the one night stand who knocked up your fat whore mammy.) . Not a single yard ape in sight.

What did the original look like?

blacks are very civilized people

That's why we don't hire you and herd you into violent ghettoes.
Racism is a rational response to encounters with nigs.

We are with each other. Once the whites broke the social contract, they got to see our animal side. Our hearts are broken and the white man has to pay

I think what he's saying is that if you use a gun in the commission of a rape, you'll go on trial
The black birds and bees talk...

Lmao you scared af whitey

>Our hearts are broken

I'm no more scared of blacks than I am of sharks or piranhas.

Hello my fellow negro. How are things in the neighborhood?

>they got to see our animal side
as if niggers have any other side. the only culture and civilization you have is from the white man dragging you out of your mud huts and forcing it on you

Links please

that they stole from a white person

Just like the white man stole the land.

Mmmm, no nig nog. What's to be scared of? Unemployed trash that will either end up dead or in jail? LMAO

Every person in that image is worth more than every white person combined

Overwhelming amount of racists on Sup Forums today.

inb4 we wuz kangz
America really fucked up by not repatriating all the blacks back to Africa during the last third of the nineteenth century.

You can't steal land from a people with no concept of real estate.

All the natural resources is the reason why they didn't advance you idiot. There's no need innovate when you have everything at your feet. The only reason europens advanced was because they lived in a tempered climate. They had to innovate to survive. Also northern Europeans were pretty much Niggers until southern Europeans came to show them how to be civilized.

>pic very much related.

actually they are, on average, worth about 1.8% of a white person

Kek

that's a load of bullshit, tho

Stupid nigger, your day is irrelevent

This is the white person when he struggles with cognitive dissonance

Blacks make up 12% of population and 25% of all child sex abuse victims
Seems like fucking your little relatives is almost the norm among shitskins

This thread is drawing out all of the white racists

stop replying to these threads without saging. thanks

Victims. The white people don't discriminate when it comes to fucking kids, they fuck any kid, no matter the color. I'd love to take a kid that had recently been spit roasted by his dad and brother and then punch him in the face and watch him kill himself

Not cognitive dissonance, chimp. I'm just saying your claims are false. Also, in the future, in human language we call the climate in Europe temperate, not tempered. And northern Europeans in the first milleniium were never as savage as Africans at the end of the second.
These are facts.

did they have shoes at their feet

Most niggers are raped by other niggers. It's sad, but it's true among lots of species. Apparently gang rape is common among ducks, not just blacks.

A viking wheel.
Someday the African may reach this level of innovation.

I witnessed a duck getting raped by other ducks when I was near a pond

Vikings were the Niggers of Europe. Get over it.

I got fucked up on some vodka and herb, that's about it mah nigga.

Me too. And the other male ducks were lining up to run a train on her.

>404

Sheeeeeit

assumes we have black folks here

Sure they were. They had the best ships and sailing skills in the period and thus conquered what became Normandy, took the throne of England (and then took it again under William the Bastard), and by the end of the 11th century, they were sailing to Jerusalem as part of the first crusade. Meanwhile, Africans were shoving berries up their noses and eating ants. Just like today.

Get off the porch

>this butthurt

I never punched a white dude before. What's it like? I imagine they wouldn't put up a fight and would just lay there. They might go on a shooting spree, but they'll probably take it out on other people, not me,

Fake news

I don't wanna brag about it but I punched all these White Supremacists to death

>pic related

I forgot to mention that the Vikings founded Dublin while Africans were cannibalizing each other.

I think I'm going to fire the black guy tomorrow. He does an ok job but this thread is making me feel like he's a liability.

You're attacking with arguments

If you're black, you'll want to make sure you have four or five friends back you up, like when your dad (whoever that was, amirite?) ran a train on your fat black mammy. You don't want a fair fight, trust me.

I absolutely support this.
And don't feel too bad. He isn't supporting a family.

This is what white people pretend happens. This is how they make their cowardice appear reasonable.
White people talk tough but then make the excuse that "a group of black dudes will attack you" to avoid fighting.

>I've never seen any of hundreds of videos posted on Sup Forums that show blacks always jump people in gangs
>I have no actual experience of how black people behave
Okay kid

>Dublin

Kek. The home of potato niggers.

I live in Florida and everyday is 'stand your ground day' meaning I shoot your nigger ass for throwing a punch, no jail I and take your skittles home with me as you lay dying

Nobody punched me because I always carry a gun and niggers are scared of me.

That's your whole life experience, just watching videos

OOGA BOOGGA MO GIBS FO DEM PROGRAMS SHHHHHIIIIIIEEEET WATERMELON CHICKEN BITCH HOE PHAT ASS BITCH FUCK NIGGA?!

thats funny i beat the shit out of 3 nigglets today and stole their shitty phones. They were a head smaller than me but it's easier if they don't put up a fight lol.

Weren't your ancestors initially slaved by your own kind, then sold to the white people...

Lol none.

Literally none.

Dylan roof shot a bunch of your monkey asses in a church though.

In clay Africa coins?

Or dollars?

It's like The Jetsons compared to any African city
Babby's first ad hom
Niggers still slave trade other nogs in the motherland

I wish a nigger would try and punch me. I could use an excuse to fuck someone up today.

I'm all for statistics my dude, but douchebaggery and degeneracy is more of a human problem rather than a skin colour one.

Some of the biggest cunts I've ever had the displeasure if encountering have been white.

its an IQ problem, guy

You're racist. How do you excuse that? You should love everyone. Turn the other cheek

Yes whites are scared of blacks. That's why we've ran the world this entire time. Oh yeah aren't we on YOUR own continent running shit there? You're a weak people, always were, always will be.

I too beat up whitey all day as I am an angry black man and totally not a white teenager from Sup Forums.

Keep up the good work genociding white devils, my fellow black brothers.

Ignoring the blatant black racism being thrown about.
Inb4 blacks can't be racist we victims of our own self destructive habits.

Go back to Africa, pavement ape. Have fun eating mud cookies.

Thanks for perpetuating a stereotype dumbass.