What's the worst board?

Voting for Sup Forums.

What's the worst thread?

Voting for this one.

Pol is the best board.

Sup Forums

idk user I think anything is better than the endless FB/IG fap threads

I don't know.

Really though I think all boards went to shit since the influx of the mouth-breathing The_Donald dipshits. They're everywhere and not going anywhere anytime soon (like they have anything else to do).

this, and traps and cock rating and circlejerks, basically everything that current normie cuck Sup Forumstards like doing

>this, and traps and cock rating and circlejerks, basically everything that current normie cuck Sup Forumstards like doing.
To be honest, they should actually move these threads to other boards.

Sup Forums

Anime was a mistake.

Anime is thrash and so am I

pol followed closley by soc

Sup Forums, without a shadow of a doubt

Is /soc/ still a thing? Isn't that board 90% men LARPing as women?

It's just a bunch of anti-mainstream hipsters who think your tastes are shit if you link any music video with more than 1,000 views. I have no idea how those people even find some of the bands they post.

So it's metal?
Pretty sure it's a sub-genre of K-Pop.

butthurt nonwhite detected

Anime is trash and so am I. I also do listen to thrash metal once in a while.

>Implying the majority of white people identify with the inbred delusional morons over there
No thanks.

ITT TRIGGERED LIBCUCKS
STAY MAD KEK
TRUMP 2020

At least Sup Forums doesn't ban people for "wrong" think or ideas.

>implying you aren't prepping jamal for your wife as we speak

Sup Forums for sure. With your whiney
>ima an hero b
>traps aren't gay b
>rate my dick, I'm a faggot b
>would you suck a Andy sixxx from log b?
>B---HOME OF THE FURRY FAGGOT
yeah it's fucking Sup Forums ...
Pol made headlines, you chuckle fucks are just here to laugh at, don't forget that

>No one laughs at Sup Forums
Kek

The ole "CUCK" meme. I'm starting to think alt-righters are the biggest actual cucks out there. Why can't they go two posts without calling someone a cuck or talking about women being blacked?

Do you have something to tell us? I really do think you guys are secretly the ones who crave some brown cock and are obsessed with this cucked meme.

Enjoy your book

>Laugh at how stupid the inbred morons are over on Sup Forums
>Obviously this means you support Hillary
Explain

/lgbt/, should never have been created, now they invade other boards with their faggotry and dont even try to be funny as seen by this thread.

Most of the posts there are usually "Am I gay?"

>blabbity blabbity.....
Kek!
Kys nigger dick

Whichever you lurk.

What if you lurk all of them?

/h/

All boards are shit, isn't that why we come here?

Sup Forums is a bunch of bored fetish posting alcoholics and larpers

Sup Forums is a bunch of wanna be hacker/IT experts

/fit/ is a bunch of people pretending they don't spend every waking moment posting gym memes and giving people workout advice

Sup Forums is the lowest of the totem pole in terms of intellect and it's just an echo chamber for the far right

Sup Forums is where people go to shit on mainstream video games or anything that closely resembles 3D women

Sup Forums is the same but with music

Sup Forums used to be decent but once the Baneposting started, an influx of normies found the board and Sup Forums for some reason goes there to bitch about non-whites being on television

Also, let's not forget /k/.

Everyone who thinks they're an operator and seasoned survivalists.

what about /biz/?
did you use all your bitcoins 6 years ago to order a pepperoni pizza online? kek

>Go to Catalog
>Almost every thread is about cryptocurrency
FFS