Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cEuU64Zt4B0
correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/
youtu.be/qL9cRznZDKY?t=52s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh yes

Delete this.

Shilling for shillary are we?

Hillary doesn't have a backing of dank memes, only fucking boomers that use the internet to look up vacation spots

DELETE THIS.

I can't wait til after democrats nominate Hilldog. Oh boy, reality is going to crash into this board like a fucking freight train. You MGTOW chucklefucks for some reason can't understand that her numbers are literally split right now. You guys do know that after the nomination her numbers are going to soar just like Drumpf, right? It's okay, enjoy the stratification for now. It'll make your tears more delicious when the day comes.

everyone needs to accept that the election is just a formality at this point. There is nothing they can say about Trump that they haven't said already.

Hillary? The attacks on her haven't even started yet.

trips of truth. Hillary cannot into memes like trump can. Her backing consists of prostate exams, not Sup Forums neckbeards

Is that an actual tweet?

hillary absolutely BTFO, can she ever recover? can't wait for the "muh polls" shillary fags to start the mass suicide

>Baby boomers
>Clinton voters
Pick one (1) and only one.

Dubs of confirmation

I think, I'm not going to be bothered to find it though.

uh, boomers are her main voting bloc

Women in the boomer category like Hillary because most of them were in the feminist movement and would like to see a women president.

You ever doubted? Shit's happening.

If Trump wants to really eat into the Dems' black vote though he needs to enter the stage of the first debate while this plays.
youtube.com/watch?v=cEuU64Zt4B0

>Drumpf

Kill yourself.

Are you an idiot? The only people voting for her are baby boomers and niggers.

Cuz should have won

[ROMNEY POLLS INTENSIFY]

Obvious bait but for those in this thread who run the risk of falling for it, the polls simply ask the respondents whether they would vote for Trump, Hillary, or neither. There is no "split vote" here since Bernie Sanders isn't presented as an option and it concerns a strict Trump-Clinton scenario.

It's really going to happen, I better make sure to get a full set of maga hats before it turns into scalp city after he wins

She's literally the worst candidate of all time.

This message was funded by Priorities USA, A Clinton Super PAC. Thank you for your contribution. 0.05 cents has been added to your PayPal account

> ask the respondents whether they would vote for Trump, Hillary, or neither.
>Trump, Hillary, or neither.
>Hillary, or neither.

hmm..I wonder what Bernie supporters will most likely say.

Trumps victory is assured at this point

Next time greentext it

Exactly, they wouldn't go to the polls in this scenario. The very concept of a Trump-Clinton match-up isn't usurped by this phantom "split vote" smoking gun.

>Exactly, they wouldn't go to the polls in this scenario.
Just like the people who said they wouldn't vote for Trump...Hey, what happen after he won the nomination? You don't think the trend will follow with Hillary? Diluted Trumpets.

The occasional bluepilled trump supporter

Current year

welp, that's it, looks like i have to become a #hill_missile

Lol that's in march. After that Obama never lost the lead until the stock market crash where everything was volatile.

how the hell is this supposed to work
It's so fucking wrong but I can't work out how to correct it

You're doing your part to Correct The Record, and help Hillary Break Barriers on social media

>Correct The Record will invest more than $1 million into Barrier Breakers 2016 activities, including the more than tripling of its digital operation to engage in online messaging both for Secretary Clinton and to push back against attackers on social media platforms...

>correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/

>In march

Exactly. You know what happened in March? McCain became the presumptive nominee.

Posting the same shit every thread must be tiresome.

That doesn't make his point any less valid

Didn't realize that. I've got no clue how the stay home/vote trump/vote hillary split from the Bernouts will look once she's officially the candidate, but that makes me way more optimistic about these polls.

No, I'm fine with them denying it. They'll be in for a surprise in November.

has this much damage control ever been done for a candidate in history?

>damage control
How is damage control to point out facts?

you're implying its ever going to flip again, it won't you nervous cuck, its only downhill for shillary

They don't have supporters like this guy. Wonderful Donald has the best supporters! Listen to him, this is a man who will swim through a river of lava to vote for Trump.

Have you seen anyone, anywhere this committed to Hillary?

youtu.be/qL9cRznZDKY?t=52s

DELET THS

The difference here is that the media barely said anything about Romney. We've already seen the full force of the Nadia and the left. Their out of ammo and Trump's numbers keep rising. Trump is bringing in new voters and Clinton isn't bringing the same backing that Obama had.

Your post show politicians vs boring politicians. I dont know if it has occurred to you that this isn't an ordinary election.

>>When Hillarys leading in the polls
>Drumpf can't win look at the polls!
>>When Trumps leading in the polls
>Fake polls! W-wait until the Democrats unify!

You shills are awful. Polls don't matter until after the conventions and really still won't matter until after the first debate. It's funny to see you all squirm though.

She's the titanic with 1000 passengers bailing like fuck

And not too many niggers this time around.
She really thinks she will get 12' Obongo numbers.
Kek

This happened in 2008 as well you stupid fuck.

This is big news really big. I'll bring this up at the next rally. You guys never disappoint me.

Absolutely not, everyone who says they're voting for Hilldawg says it with an air of resignation. Makes me feel like they won't even give a fuck enough to get out to the polls.

Teflon Don gonna paint it red.

Yes so basically this is Trump's peak before Obama, Biden, Warren, Sanders, etc. endorse Hillary

>Obama, Biden, Warren, Sanders, etc.
who?

>shills pouting that same poll in each shill thread
>now that it's showing trump winning suddenly it's an untrustworthy poll, and they being showing polls of a different election
when will they learn?

Good thing for the dems that Clinton won't be the nominee

I love when trumpcucks say Im a shill for posting facts.

Trump is getting his presumptive nominee boost. I will say Trump is winning when its post-conventions and Hillary is losing

>Delusion The Post Starring: (you)

>says increasingly nervous man for the literal 127.452.122.751.533.471st time

>this level of retard

Welcome to Sup Forums newfriend. You will find many of your kind here.

Can't wait to absorb your salt when Trump wins.

I think itll be funny to watch Trump lose.

If we've learned anything from 08 and 12 is that the racist vote isnt enough to win

So let me see if I'm reading this graph right:

>less than half of 90% of Americans make up less than half of 83% gun owners
>that portion supports universal background checks
>so more than half of 90% of Americans do not support backround checks
>same with more than half of 83% of gun owners
>as well as the other 10% of Americans that make up the rest of the 83% of gun owners and the rest of the 90% of Americans

Whoever made that graph needs to be fired and sent back to kindergarten. Holy shit.

Keep going pal.

You do you.

If I remember, an ex staffer of hers made a post here or on reddit saying everyone hated Hillary, but she paid well. So, they do things that ultimately undermine her campaign.

>racist vote
Can we end this meme please?
Show me the exact racist statement or even hateful statement Trump has made.

I'll wait.

you're right

Wow, what a retarded attempt at a Venn diagram.

I think he means all of the racist voters who vote trump. All of them. As in every vote for trump is a vote to bring back racism again. I truly believe some people think that's what "make america great again" means.

It is already funny to watch your denial when he does win.

If we've learned anything from this election is that no matter how badly bruised the estabelished asshole already is, you can still fuck it harder and they will still deny the fact that it is happening.

Trump was trending up before the nomination. But tell yourself whatevs you need to help you sleep

THAT SETTLES IT, I'M VOTING JACQUES CHIRAC

>no sources

Can someone American explain why universal background checks are bad? It's not like she's saying ban all guns.

>MAGA means bring racism back
I hate this methodology of thinking. Just because we want to be able to stand on our own two feet without help from the EU or having to bend over for Mexico instantly means we support racism.
>I do but that's not the point.
I've met endless scores of voters that think the racist label that's being painted on Trump is the most sorry excuse for a media slide there ever has been.
You can tell what kind of person they are when they say Trump is a racist.
>An idiot

>Racism will never win, you white fucking racist fucking bigot goy!

This one's good too.

But until then shes the one winning right? Because you have polls from other elections between other candidates and this is obviously a very similar election to all of the other ones.

You are just as bad as the people you are shitposting about.

somebody should tweet this too trump

It'll cut into the lefts votes.

hillary is the presumptive nominee and already has unity within the party
thing is, not every bern victim is a democrat

i'd like to smell tomoko's armpits and butthole!

Just because people say who they're voting for over the phone doesn't mean that they will actually go out and vote. Hillary is boring as fuck and is only inspiring to boomer women. Democrat primary turnout has been embarrassingly low this year even with Bernie running. She's no Obama and the ideological differences between her and Bernie are too vast.

>Longer waiting periods to buy firearms
>Unnecessary invasion of personal privacy
>Minor mental health disorders like Anxiety will be denied a constitutional right to bear arms

>HEY user ITS YOUR AUNT KAREN,JUST JOINED UP WITH FACE BOOK,HOW HAVE YOU BEEN,WE ARE GOOD WE MISS YOU,SAY HI TO YOUR SISTER FOR ME AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE HILLARY XOXO,AUNT KAREN AND UNCLE DAVID

Universal Background checks are bad because most criminals get their guns illegally anyway. That or they get someone with a clean record to buy it for them. So it'll do nothing to stop criminals, only inconvenience legal gun owners. That seems to be the norm with gun control laws anyway.

Furthermore, universal background checks are seen by many as a way to get universal gun registration passed without calling it that.

The only thing universal background checks would prevent is a legal gun owner unknowingly selling a gun to a criminal, and there have been several bills proposed which would counter that in a far less obtrusive manner. By opening up the NICS system to private individuals for a small fee, you'd see most gun owners happily comply. But of course the bill failed since it doesn't serve the gun grabbers purposes.

fucking faggot
if you dont want to bury your face in tomoko's hairy armpits and happy trail pubes while instilling right wing values and semen within her you are no true tomoko lover

What's your point?

>explain why universal background checks are bad
Shall not be infringed.
No restrictions by constitutional law.
You literally can't prevent an American from bearing arms

>You literally can't prevent an American from bearing arms
Even if they're a felon or are medically proven to be mentally ill?

This is self-sabotage

Universal background checks is mostly a meme because we basically already have them. Authorized gun retailers are required to do background checks.

>muh private sale of guns
Literally unenforceable.

chek'd! Praise kek. Trump2016!

The truth is coming out and the demon Hillary Clinton is being destroyed.

Be thankful.