if you can afford a Lotus Elise you can be a brony

>implying you're not a millenial

>How do we fix middle aged men?
your about 40 years too late.

Oh look... ANOTHER millennial thread...

a war

You don't, you burn

Most millenials don't have a car yet. Just saying

Most likely the only way to get the snowflakes to grow up and stop being weak fruits will unfortunately be a big war plus a big draft. Going to war tends to put things in perspective pretty fast.

>a war

Humankind's most effective means of thinning the herd of useless eaters for 10,000 years.

This

You don't. Shit will work itself out.

Every generation thinks the one following it is going to take humanity to hell in a handbasket, but yet, here we are. Mankind is flourishing and pushing new boundaries all the time.

they won't fight it, they would just roll over take it and complain afterward

I'm 36. What am I classed as? I seem to be right on the edge of every classifiable demographic.

kill yourself, that will help

I would be more concerned with this generation. Cash me outside girl, whoa Vickie, all these shit rappers tattooing their whole face. I don't see a bright future

You are Gen X buy 1 year I think.

Only the liberal millenials need fixing and need to get jobs instead of protesting pointless shit.

as a hard working, multi-skilled, heterosexual millennial .. shhh.. and generous volunteer.... ahh. i can't keep a straight face.

millennial is currently aged 4 to 64

kill them

This. Straightened me out.

This. People have beaten their kids for centuries for a reason.

Let's just kill anyone born after 96

Well, I was born a month before John Lennon got shot and I seem to be being blamed for everything at the moment, generationally speaking.

those people are millenials dumbass

Too late for them, how do we save gen Z?

>can afford a 30k$ car
do you know how many brony ponies 30k can buy if they dont buy such a cheap ass car?
elise is an image car, much like a triumph or harley motorcycle.
its style. thats. it. like. faggot. ponies.

Also the rest of society....

Bullies are a necessity, tbqh.