What do you think about jews?

What do you think about jews?

I have no opinion. I once knew this crazy hot jew. Tried to bang her but didnt. I knew a jew boy in middle school who called me big nose but I always assumed he was projecting since i have a regular sized nose.

>Holier than thou
Scum of the earth.

Die, Zionist scum.

You don't have to be anti-semitc to hate jews, you just have to have dealt with one or two in your lifetime.

Jews are people. Some nice some not so much. Israel is currently a con with a crook in charge who doeskin mind occasionally killing his population to stay in power.

>What do you think about jews?

Don't like 'em, can't trust 'em. Jews should be kept out of banking. Usury laws would destroy the Jew foundation. One perschent, two perschent... How many countries have expelled Jews over the centuries? There's a definite pattern.

I've never had a problem with any jews.

Maybe the problem is you.

Phuqing spell check .... DOESN'T

Their the cause of WW1 and WW2, and they control the central banks and will likely be the cause of WW3. They killed Jesus and are allegedly the "Chosen" race. IMO. Fucking scumbags.

If you do enough research you will find that Hitler was right. The Jews are the enemy. And no one talks about the Bulshevik war (or how ever you spell that) in Russia which was the rise of JEWS and they killed millions of Russians just to get their way.. Seriously.... Look this shit up... Jews are the scum of the earth, Jews > Blacks > Muslims...

Jew.

I don't lough about jews, there is nothing to lough...

Most of it's pretty good but a lot of it has added sugar. yuck!

they took our jobs

Why did you pussy out, user? Did your big nose make you so insecure that you decided it's best if you not act upon it to avoid a possibly embarrassing outcome?
Kike chicks are extremely easy, banged quite a few myself, and I'm like 4/10 at best

>everyone who doesn't agree with me is a jew
>everyone I don't like is a jew
>everyone that's screwing up the country/fucking me over is a jew
>I'm not paranoid and antisemitic

okbuddy.jpeg

well, there are also niggers and sjw liberalfags

never said anything about people who disagree with me.
never said everyone I don't like is a jew either.

Filthy kikes the lot of them, the holohoax never happened, but it should have.

yo, I am Jew

As an arab living in Israel, i got no problem with jews i got so many jewish friends and they are really cool.

I have yet not met a single jew so I don't know personally and I don't care either

Definitely a jew

Hitler didn’t finish his job

mizrahim are literally treated like scum in israel, so (((you))) are obviously just pretending to be an arab living there, my shill friend

being a jew and learning about my heritage has made me hate jews more than any lurking on pol has

Sure thing, next you're gonna say you left some money on the table around some jews and when you came back it was still there.

To the dumb assholes who don’t know where all of this antisemtics western current trend is coming from (Qatar and radical left) I can suggest to
suck my Jewish dick. Your IQ is too low so I won’t show you how much you need, love and depends in the things Jews make.

To the others that didn’t had opinion, I strongly suggest to lean facts. I don’t mean leftish “scholars” or “journalists” or Arab tales but only facts (!).
Basically we are the healthiest, richest, funnies smartest, peace loving and good looking race.

One fact that you won’t find in newspapers: Israel don’t need USA aid more than USA needs Israel help.
the USA army that need us to boost sales, counter terror intelligence, profound knowledge for R&D and also to keep competition away (on developing countries security and military markets).
Find some high ranking military General and ask if that’s falls or true and from which country he learned the stuff he knows about.

>"depends in the things"
>"didn't had opinion"
>"lean facts"
>"funnies smartest"
>"ask if that's falls or true"

They are cool.