REEEEEEE BULGARIA SHOULD HAVE WON

REEEEEEE BULGARIA SHOULD HAVE WON

THEIR SINGER WAS WAY CUTER

>he doesn't want a retarded husbando

Why would I want some retard guy when I can have a cute girl?

wtf i thought we were allies

We had never won the competition even though we've been at it for 53 years, let us have this one, ally.

Bulgaria was so fucking shit

I'm happy they lost

this lol

Ah'm no British, pal.

cough cough the bulgarian singer was a cute BOY, not a girl.

our boy was cute too

No fuck off, that was a girl

Kristian Konstantinov Kostov (Bulgarian: Кpиcтиaн Кoнcтaнтинoв Кocтoв, born 15 March 2000) is a Bulgarian-Russian singer. He was a finalist in season one of the The Voice Kids Russia and a runner-up in the fourth season of X Factor Bulgaria.[1] He represented Bulgaria in the Eurovision Song Contest 2017 with the song "Beautiful Mess" where he became a finalist and won 2nd place.

>he

Ignore leafbey lad
He's a shill paid by the Bulgarian government

Agreed. Bulgaria's Kristian was hands down the best, deserved 1st not 2nd.

With that said, Eurovision is gay liberal propaganda.

He was a girl (boy)

>t. Turkolos Turkoglu
Every Canadian on here isn't me. was my first post.

If you told me that was a boy I would believe you.

If you told me that was a girl I would believe you.

ew, fuck that. why would he waste his cuteness on such a disgusting pursuit? he's all boy, not a vomit-inducing tranny.

meant for

TOO MANY FUCKING LEAFS FUCK LEAFBEY THO

But you didn't deserve it. Bulgaria's Kristian was simply better.

Though I am okay with Portugal winning since your guy is dying and I feel terrible for him. He won because of the pity vote.

>not voting for the gay abo
I should of known Europe was full of racist homophobes

BulgarIa, Hungary, Belgium and Moldova were all better than Portugal. Agree that Bulgaria should have won.

ahh Sup Forums full of faggots
the portuguese dude looks like a faggot too everyone is a faggot on this shit geez

I do not vote for people who can't hold a note, then omit said note only to drop others in the second run AND haunt my nightmares every time they smile.

On top of that, you had no right to claim the young, vibrant rising talent that needs support vote when there were 2 (or 3?) other 17 year olds that both (all?) blew >Firebrace out of the water.

Well I don't vote at all because I'm not a faggot

Who are you referring to?

Please refer to
The ESC is not something that people without an iota of faggotry would shitpost about, let alone watch.

Isaiah

Bulgaria was fucking shit