Im tired of being lonely Sup Forums

im tired of being lonely Sup Forums....

all of my friends have girlfriends, and they make out with them in front of me, and they go out with them to the movies and shit and i just stay inside posting here and playing No Mans Sky on my PS4. how do I find a girl with this acne problem?

how do I gf Sup Forums?

"playing No Mans Sky" theres your problem right now.

just kys. no kidding

Have you tried maybe fixing your fucking acne problem and working on becoming a semi-interesting human you piece of shit?

The world doesn't owe you shit.

i think its a good game.

Get on isotretinoin and you're acne will go away in 1-2 months. Will do wonders for you're confidence. Also be more social....

How old are you?

find a girl who also has acne

go out and fuck a few older ladies to get you back on track!

Pop that shit. Go outside more. Always create a facade of confidence when meeting new people even if you're terrified. Scrub your face more in the shower and put rubbing alcohol on that shit. Don't EVER try to look good for OTHER PEOPLE, and ALWAYS look good for YOURSELF.

Best of luck my dude. Kik me if you ever need a friend to chit chat with.

Will provide kik after reply.

Samefag here.
Also, remember that life is just the zone so you can pretty much do whatever you want, and necessarily and non subjectively it'll never make a difference in the world. Just bullshit your way through the first 10 minutes of talking into the friend stage. Then remember the friendzone is non existent. Im a solid 4/10 with long dreadlocks and trashy incomplete facial hair and I've had sex with over 20 girls and im only 18. Been in plenty of amazing loving relationships too. You literally just have to be confident.

Again. Best of luck. Kik if you need a pal.

Take a shower ffs
Keep your skin clean

Don't listen to this nigger.
Popping pimples will leave scars.
Just buy some pimple be gone product and keep your fucking skin clean.

This nigga knows whats up

Oh really? Because I popped every fucking pimple I ever had as a teenager and my skin is as smooth as a baby's ass cheeks

Mate, I had this problem. Acne doesn't last forever, all your mates will be out getting fat birds knocked up and when yours clears up you'll be getting all the hot chicks. Chill out, be patient. All will be well.

Dont be a fucking wimp, you cuck.

I smell BAIT!
REEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm not shitting you add regular ass witch hazel to your face cleaning regimen and you will see RESULTS. As for the gf thing I am also 19 and having trouble so good luck user lmao

It depends on the acne. When you have it so bad you have pimples on pimples, exponential pimples if you will, that's when popping scars.