I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side...

I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

How about you just let it go and don't give a fuck like most people would

Do one gave you the 3rd degree you autistic fuck

little kids and shitty parents. nuff said. but she was also just being nice?you probably coulda gotten laid op but instead you threw your spaghetti all over

this is pasta from like 2007

this is copy pasta

Took the bait newfags

What the fuck did you just fucking say about my girlfriend, you little bitch? She was just trying to be jice to your stupid ass. I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Oooooooh I’m so scared, you think you’re tough pussy? I’m behind 7 proxies and use ZoneAlarm, Sygate and Comodo Internetnet Securtiy which I all keep up-to-date. THAT’S THREE FIREWALLS AT THE SAME TIME motherfucker. You can’t hack me you little piece of shit. You’re peeshooter and kung fu won’t make a difference when my friend woh’s a B-51 pilot in the Air Force can turn your entire house and backyard into a fuckhuge bomb crater. You are pathetic, while you’re sitting there writing insults like the sad little nerd you are i’m having sex with my hot girlfriends. Yeah you read that right, i have not one but FIVE girlfriends. Top that motherfucker, I dont think you’ve ever even held hands with a girl.

Eat shit assburger. Lrn 2 social.

Sincerely,
A Normie

Not op but I see this all the time

I worked at bk for a year and the same people would come thru, passenger seat covered in wrapers and eat in their cars

Yea i feel sorry for them but i also understand how they feel. Im like borderline anti social but not that bad. Still i feel for them

>calling someone a newfag
newfag stfu

I've been hanging out here for a couple of months now. I can tell you with 100 percent certainty that this isn't the first time this has been posted in the time I've been here. This is a sad copy / paste and the sad little boy who felt the need to post it should really just hero up.

If you dont know that copy pasta you ARE a newfag, newfag

Ok newfag

there you go again with that newfag shit,fuck off newfag, newfag

8 the b8

lol newfarts

>bacon cheeseburger as a side

Daily reminder that ITT is the current state of Sup Forums

fags everywhere . yup

why not?

face it bud you're a NEWFAG

I bet you feggits don't even remember Cockmongler's real name.

>I've been hanging out here for a couple of months
NEWFAG
E
W
F
A
G

PROTIP it's not Grinman. Your newfag is also showing.

Sah-gay

fuck of, it's totally Grinman and you damn well know it.

pop quiz: who owns the sky?

>Autism
>The Thread

i ve seen this post months ago YOU FAGGOT

>military-grade autism

Autism, the board.

there, fixed.

FUCKING NEWFAGS EVERYWHERE KYS

no u

Why the fuck does everyone repost shit. Is this board so boring that people just post shit to keep the page rolling?

She wants real meat

>Is this board so boring that people just post shit to keep the page rolling?

Have you seen the dubs threads????

At first I was gonna call you a little bitch for getting bothered by the worker, but then I realized I would react exactly how you reacted so I guess everything's fair.

I always wonder, do people post this as bait, or because they genuinely relate to what the text says? Huh.

Here is an interesting observation: over the many years of seeing this pasta, I've always read it anew and always felt about it differently than the time before. First time I read it I felt a sense of superiority and considered OP a pathetic human being. Then, a few years later, I still felt annoyed by the social ineptitude, but also resentment because protagonist somehow had managed to land a job where they could afford a car and casually eating out twice a day. This was the first time I also felt the stinging feeling of jealousy, though at that time I was too self-absorbed and unaware to recognize those emotions.

Now I can almost agree, I too would rather be on my own, enjoy my meal and live in acceptance and harmony with my weirdness. Just listen to an audiobook, or whatever. Never in my life thouh would it coem to my mind to blame the workers for being unprofessional. Yes I'd feel uneasy, but I'd blame myself and probably be overcome by feelings of guilt and self-hatred, for being such pathetic loser who shuns normal human interactions. Now I also feel jealousy, but not for whatever OP's standing in life is, but for the fact that he/she is not ashamed of what their own preferences and puts the blame on the other party, rather than themselves.
Not saying that's a good thing to do, but falling into self-hate and depression after each such triviality makes life unbearable and I don't know how much longer I can do this.

>I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot
Could you be more pathetic?

he could be eating it in the restaurant's toilet

Perhaps the narrator of this pasta really does feel self hatred and disgust but merely disguises it as self righteousness. Otherwise, why would he feel the need to post about such a banal, minor interaction? Maybe he feels the same way you do, but is too afraid to express himself as openly and honestly as you just have. Instead he disguises his insecurity as some a minor complaint so that he can gauge others' reactions, and hopefully find out that he's not so alone in the way he feels.

You are a sad sad loser my internet friend.

How is this at all relevant to anybody's life?

How are YOU relevant to anyone's life?
Answer that you faggot.

Who's eatin this old pasta?

Ur moms pussyhole.