Pedophiles "preying upon" child actors at Hollywood industry parties is rampant...

>Pedophiles "preying upon" child actors at Hollywood industry parties is rampant, Lords of the Rings star Elijah Wood claims.
>"It was all organised," he told The Sunday Times.
> "There are a lot of vipers in this industry, people who only have their own interests in mind.
>"There is a darkness in the underbelly – if you can imagine it, it's probably happened."
>He said the abusers had long been protected by powerful figures in the movie industry.
why is the american law covering the peodphiles in holywood?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/uk/243297-royal-pedophile-investigation-allegations/
hangthebankers.com/british-royal-pedophile-protected-for-national-security/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because rich and powerful people get away with a lot. One of them really need to screw up for the rest of 'em to throw that one under the bus.

Gib salsa plox

ive never eaten nachos or a taco in my life
am i missing much?

Yeah. Guess it makes sense considering polen.

>laws
>applying to you after a certain point of wealth/influence/power

Eh, not really.
Both are meh-tier at best tbqh

G-goy didn't you watch the News?The Catholics are the pedophiles!

Because Hollywood bankrolls other people.

New York Jews in Hollywood are literally having coke parties with lolis and bribe the law to leave them alone.

Synagogue of Satan run Hollywood

Nachos and tacos no. Chips and salsa yes. Surprisingly chips and salsa is the greatest snack of all time. Tacos are a meme. Nachos are not the cuisine of any nation but belong to 7/11 probably.

From a longer quote of him I saw it sounded like they weren't fucking the kids they were like jacking off to them? He said he pretended to sleep through it. I can't imagine sleeping through buttsex.

>girlfriend forces me to watch Spotlight
>open pol
>first thread is pedos

I swear someone is trying to tell me something

>paedophiles
>peodophiles
Can nobody spell this word right?
It's fucking "peauiodophiles"

pewdiephiles

Who runs Hollywood again?

Nachos are a good snack, tacos are god-tier depending where you eat them, outside Mexico you won't find anything good.
In northern Mexico they have shit tier tacos(excluding Tijuana).
Tacos are the best in central Mexico

Source of Elijah saying all of this?

If it could be proven we'd have no more Jews in Hollywood.

>source

It's all over news websites

More proof that pedophilia is an aristocratic, patrician fetish for high minded, intellectual individuals. Non-pedos literally on suicide watch.

Ill make your death look like a suicide you twat

>The entire Jewish conspiracy gets destroyed just because they couldn't stop touching children.

>inb4 Dan Schneider.

>low IQ non-pedo resorts to violence when confronted with opinions he doesn't like
Typical of a working class peasant.

The barbacoa tacos I had in Monterrey were shit compared to the ones I get here in texas. The cabrito was bland as fuck too. El Polo Loco sucked too. Your food is shit.

Elijah wood was such a qt as kid. Such a qt, i wouldnt be suprized if he was a victim of a pedophile ring run by some Big Money HolyJews with too much power. Poor Elijah

lol that pedowood thread spammer who spamed Sup Forums for years was right

every non jew with braincells knewing this also was right

Wasnt there some investigation into an International Banker pedophile ring in BrItian that was linked to tne royal family but was shutdown for national security risk. I suspect that suspect list had a lot of important Jewish names, probaboy a few Rothschilds

rt.com/uk/243297-royal-pedophile-investigation-allegations/

hangthebankers.com/british-royal-pedophile-protected-for-national-security/

>reddit threads about this have high ranking comments calling out the jews

Based

How come Sup Forums doesn't use this chance to spread the word of hollywood for being pedo and screw the jew? If that theory is even real.

> why is the american law covering the peodphiles in holywood?

Jews.

>Being a pacifist cuck
No ammount of authority can save ypu from the rage cage, just you and your body.

>Being a pacifist cuck
No ammount of authority can save you from the rage cage, just you and your body.

>going on reddit

not based

kys

>outside Mexico you won't find anything good

Dude I live in California there's plenty of Mexico abound. Taco Trucks of full on MEXICANS

Why are you trying to derail the thread? Prolly because you're a pedo.

I was a juror here in Cali once and we convicted this mexican who didn't speak a word of english who was weeping the whole time because he raped him nephew repeatedly. It was fucked up man.

But yeah, you can get some good tacos in California.

The un will need to sign a binding resolution to keep me from fucking you.

>Sup Forums
>doing something