Are niggers born evil?

Are niggers born evil?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vivEzQUGHOQ
money.cnn.com/2017/10/12/media/dont-shoot-us-russia-pokemon-go/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. Because a conscious decision to be evil requires self-awareness.

Kill yourself

yes

No, because I'm hispanic and I also would have taken the $1.5k

I wish

So white people are just better then non whites?

I mean we knew this all along by looking at a wide range of things like crime, IQ, morals ect ect ect.

They simply have no moral spectrum. Their civilizations had not developed a moral compass yet when they were whisked away from Africa, a characteristic that they still possess.

Good and evil are just human constructs. In reality, neither exist.

What's wrong with you?

>whites are superior
>ect

Nothing. Just looking at the world objectively.

why does truth hurt you so much?

I hate niggers too, but I'm not exactly against what he's saying here. You're a massive cuck for returning that. It's just cash that anyone can earn back, not a credit card.

Why is spelling so hard?

yes. skincolor is a direct referral to how dark your personality is

nice arguments there, nigger

Do you lack the emotions sympathy and empathy?

then yes, cunt.

Dont go falling for it now

Not the same user as
but I've thought the same way for a very long time.

i found a wallet at a gas station with $400 in it.. the guy also had like 4 CCs and a ton of other stuff that im sure would be a bitch to replace. Since i work for a living and taking $400 wouldnt have made my life any better.. i decided to go to his house (via his DL) and return the wallet

He was home and thanked me over and over.. He would not let me leave without taking the cash from his wallet.

No, they're too primitive to know any better. Is a lion who kills the cubs from an other male lion after winning the female evil? No, it's acting on a basic, instinctual level.

>tl;dr: niggas gonna nig

Yes, we should love giving away our land and resources to violent, dumb monkeys. That'll sure show (((them))) who's boss! Oy vey, it's literally anudda shoah.
>people exist that unironically don't mind giving up their land to an invasive, parasitic creature

What is the appropriate moral compass for the production of successful survivability, convenience of living, exercise of free will and equal opportunity for all living entities then? Objectively, of course, my good sir?

It's not evil to point out the fact that he probably would have been given a higher reward based on race. It's not evil to say "i would have been given a larger reward"

You're either an amateur troll or an especially deceitful person.

No, I feel both of those emotions to a ridiculous extent. I despise suffering, and if it's within my power, I couldn't stand idly by while another is suffering. But, I can detach myself from my emotions and look at life without emotion. Man, as a whole is a rather sickening species, but they generally want what's best for their own kind, like any species, even at the extent of others. I feel higher compassion for animals, because they do not quite have the higher thought processes that tell us what we think to be right or wrong, yet they generally do less "evil" or wrongdoing, even compared to their "good" human counter parts.

All in all, my meaning is this: good, evil, right, wrong, just, and unjust, Its all a sliding scale. What is good, right, and just for one may not be the case for another, because it all comes down to perspective and what end of the stick you're on.

No. They're born fatherless.

Is he saying he'd have kept the cash but returned the wallet? Me too. I'm pretty white. youtu.be/vivEzQUGHOQ

Niggas gonna nig

This

If I lose my wallet I can give a shit about the cash I have in it. I have upwards of $2,000 in my wallet at any given time. I'll make that back in a week or less. But having to go get a new DL and wait on new CC's is a pain in the ass

Moral compass? Another human construct. Life only lives by one law. That is to survive. It doesn't matter what is moral or good, if you survive, that is all that matters. Propagation of one's species is all there is.

That's literally their version of the NSA and it's not any different than our CIA. Yet you're blaming them for what exactly?

It seems to be that whites get pleasure from performing acts of kindness while niggers don't.

Niggers are the plague of the planet.

Then replace "moral compass" with "path of action" and reapply with a response that isnt strawman

>Humans are the plague of the planet
Ftfy

What is a good prorogation for ALL species?

Mfw that's the statistics for victims

Except those two phrases are not interchangeable by any stretch of the imagination.
Thanks for posting. Make a coherent argument next time.

pfft
>just looking at the world subjectively
ftfy, dumbass

There isn't one. You cannot have life without death. One species cannot thrive without exploiting another.

Keklord mcbutthurt over here

Thats called moral relativism.

>Are niggers born evil?

Yes.

Africa required little social cooperation and rewarded rape with children who survived.

It also rewarded thievery and violence.

Now you have every black society in the world showing the results.

Detroit, Haiti, Sudan . . . . all African.

Blacks score different than any race on any psychometric test be it intelligence tests or personality tests.

Consider their results on the MMP . . . they show a more "anti-social", read psycho, result than other races.

You don't know the meaning of either of those words, do you? Good and evil are subjective as beauty and disgust.

Teen looks like Mr. Bomb. Reply if you know who that is.

glad to see he got a reward in the end. The first time I saw that story i never mentioned it.

You seem to think that morality is not connected to man's instinct to survive, but it is. Morality and the positive and negative feelings it creates is intended to push a human to do what is in the best interest of their group - even if said thing is dangerous - to keep the group alive. That's why sharing food is recognised to be an extremely intimate and positive action globally and cross-culturally, everywhere in the world providing food is the best way to bond with an unknown person or group. It's the emotional output of morality that makes this so, so you're wrong to believe morality is something separate.

Morality is moulded by our environment and our biological foundation, not by some arbitrary man-made choices. You're a moral relativist, please stop speaking as though you're objectively correct.

Isn't that the one they found to have been posted by Russian trolls recently? I'm not even sure what they're being paid to do anymore. money.cnn.com/2017/10/12/media/dont-shoot-us-russia-pokemon-go/index.html

Acthally there is. If every living entity were to respect one simple idea all would settle. Do whatever you wish to any extent except anything that might take away the free will of another living entity. Easy.

Without human, who would be there to judge what is good and what is evil? What would a wolf think to be evil? What would the deer that is the world's prey think to be evil? Without man to decide, or perhaps without life at all, would there be good and evil? Do the planets and stars worry about morality?

i would have kept the money too and im white... this kid is a retard. Also stop trying to sir up race wars you fag.

I love how quickly this became a philosophical debate on morality.

And you think all the vines and plant life will take that into consideration? You think the herbivores will know to not overgraze, or the hunters to not overhunter? In nature, there is balance, but not through conscious decision making.

Martin Luther King would've given the money back too.

The difference between all the graphs above is social advantage. Crime rates are based on education levels.

It's the same reason you see spikes in crimes a few years after refugees come into countries. The refugees are less educated, therefore have less advantages, and then turn to crime.

You are incredibly absurd. You speak in terms of what-ifs and not what is, stop it before you do it irl and make yourself look a cunt in front of actual people.

kys

I also had watched the episode "Vindicators pt.3"

>defends violent niggers and 40 year old refugee children in one sentence
Niggers follow their hood thug life mentality and refugees follow Islam and/or their culture of rape

The bottom line is this, all people no matter their race or religious beliefs will have someone they know who would have taken the 1.5k without a worry.

Because the world is full of cunts. Crybaby cunts who would be a hypocrite if they lost 1.5k and someone kept it.

it really doesnt matter if he gives the money back or not. if the $1500 meant that much to him he would have kept it in a bank not a wallet that he clearly cant keep a hold on

You don't mind giving it to Saudi Wahabbi headcutters, it's those damn secular Shia you can't stand, right?

Ensuring the survival of others may not necessarily be done out of selflessness or moral reasoning. Often we seek to aid others out of some selfish reward we either think to gain from those we help, or a feeling we get from ourselves for doing "good". There is something in our psychology that favors helping kin over idly letting them die or reach some misfortune. But that desire diminishes the further you get from the possible suffering. We typically feel more for family and less for our neighbors, less from our countrymen, less from distant humans and other races, less from other species and even less for insects and plants.

Would you then go on to say that an entity with the ability to make conscious decision could, with the right tools, shepherd this planet into working within these parameters for success of all opportunity of life in all species? If we can grow anything in space i believe we can keep any species alive without hindering another, no? We have all the technology and adaptability. We've sent satellites to the outer stretches of our solar system. We have made artificial leaves that synthesize oxygen. If no other species than humans to uphold this shepherding, who?

Unless someone picked his pocket and then dropped it.

and because of this, millions of refugees flood europe

maybe he should keep his wallet on a chain from hot topic

They follow because they have no other options.

To improve their lives you need to improve their education. You need to stop the generational spiral of neglect. An educated black person became president. An educated black person can be an astronaut, a lawyer, a police officer, a judge... a productive member of society.

Education is key.

You are a limited thinker and because of this you will never achieve greatness further than posting your dismal and pointless opinion on an anonymous image board congratulations virgin scum

Let’s play find the black guy.

>I win

>The refugees are less educated, therefore have less advantages
They're less educated but have diversity laws working for them, you disgraceful liar. The reason refugees, or to call them what they really are; "migrants", are so fucking violent is because of their religion, culture and genetics. Little boys don't get raped in the swimming baths until their arsehole bleeds because Abdul couldn't get a job, they get raped like that because Abdul is an evil monster. Ebba didn't get ripped in half by that truck because Iqbal couldn't get a job, she got ripped in half because Iqbal's religion told him he would go to heaven for doing it. Saffie didn't get blown up because Tariq got turned down for the job because he doesn't speak English, Saffie got blown up because Tariq's religion told him he'd go to heaven for blowing her up.

I don't like any Muslim.

Yes, we do a lot for our own gain but almost always do it as a trade of sorts in that we do something good for something returned. Morality decides what good thing we should do, based on the value of the thing we want we will have to do a "more moral" thing. It is very rare for a person to take from another for any reason without repaying in kind, and that is how morality exists in that relationship. A most simple form of this is "thankyou" and "please", as simply saying "open the door" is rude and will get you ostracised.

>greatness
*tip*

By supporting the siege of Syria you are supporting Wahabbis.

Would you rather have ISIS running a country or UN recognized secular government?

????
Species come and go. We could not sustain a penguin population if we don't have an arctic. What about the species that have gone extinct long before man's arrival? What about the species yet to exist? To live in a world you are suggesting would be to be stuck in time. What about life we have yet to discover? What if we are to discover a silicon based lifeform that could not exist in the same planet as us? Or one that ultimately threatened our species? Would we go out of our way to make them comfortable and coexist with us, despite the enormous differences or the simple fact that we could not coexist for physiological reasons?

How would this hypothetical work when the "shepherd" species is unaware of much of the life on the planet it inhabits? And perhaps the loss of freedom the other species experience would be negatively received? This is a logistic problem because you simply cannot control everything.

Yes but there’s an obvious problem with the race when the large majority choose not to seek out education or anything above selling shitty weed and car hopping despite having the same opportunities as white people for decades, obviously it’s possible and there are respectable negroes but many MANY less than there should be because black communities have barely evolved past monkey rituals and mud huts

>By supporting the siege of Syria
Oh, I support that do I?

>Would you rather have ISIS running a country or UN recognized secular government?
I'd rather have ISIS running a country if that's what the people there wanted. Either way, I'd rather the UN keep it's nose out of other's business and let the people of the region address their own problems. All the UN is good for is invading foreign lands, pretending to save them from a UN created problem and then putting the people in debt as thanks for "saving them".

nice trips
trips speak the truth
niggas have a lower value for human life than whites, they see females as an object they need to put their seed in doesn't matter whether the female is willing to accept or not it's their instinct to rape. They see another animal with something they want so they take it. It's natural for them to steal even from close friends and family. There is no way on this planet that niggas are more civilised than bonobo's.
>prove me wrong

You point out exceptional circumstances and then claim a pattern of behavior.

>Little boys don't get raped in the swimming baths until their arsehole bleeds because Abdul couldn't get a job, they get raped like that because Abdul is an evil monster.
Correct. But Abdul happens to be a refugee... unlike the majority of child molesters who are not.

>Ebba didn't get ripped in half by that truck because Iqbal couldn't get a job, she got ripped in half because Iqbal's religion told him he would go to heaven for doing it. Saffie didn't get blown up because Tariq got turned down for the job because he doesn't speak English, Saffie got blown up because Tariq's religion told him he'd go to heaven for blowing her up.
And serial killers say the moon told them to do it, or their dead parents, or just because they liked it.

News: Another terrorist attack in the middle east, calls to tighten immigration laws.
You: Good, fucking muslims are evil, their religion is a cult built on violence and lies.

New: Another school shooting in America, the gunmen being young teenage males with a liking to video games. Calls to restrict sales of games.
You: GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY GAMES YOU FASCIST PIGS. NO CORRELATION, DON'T PUNISH THE MAJORITY FOR THE ACTIONS OF THE MINORITY!

Hypocrisy.

...uh..im white and i would have taken the cash an chucked the wallet in a river

What if the people overwhelmingly support a secular Shia government that is allied with Iran and Russia, going against your interests? Would you then support Wahabbi proxy to destabilize and give it the Libya treatment?

I'm just curious at this point, I'm not trying to make any kind of point here.

The universe is vast, any species that can exist WILL exist because of its conditions that gave it those properties. An entity developed on a planet with oceans of carbon monoxide could be left to its own devices since our way of life is so alien to it, however, any life that can and does coexist with our own could be helped by our own if we were to take its position into account and respect it.

You cannot control everything, but if we were to all collective take control of what we could for the betterment of all, we would certainly be a lot better off, dont ya think?

Or do you just wanna stick to "we are all cosmically fucked there's no hope for peace between species i give up"

>video games cause violence
Congrats, you’ve just lowered yourself to a level of delusion and autism that both the religious right and crying SJWs have been discredited for

white guy here, I would have taken it

this guy was dumb for leaving his wallet, manboy should learn somehow. probably would have taken the whole thing too, not just the money, make the dumbass have to wait at the dmv and shit.

They're born retarded. They are unable to comprehend anything beyond momentary personal gain. This is why blacks in Africa have never created any form of civilization in their 200,000 year history.

Niggers are a plague on society, all of them need to get on a boat and go back to fucking .

What you're basically saying is "we shuold stop doing bad things, duh, easy"

Well it's a bit more fucking complicated than that, sorry.

Americans believe that democracy is only important for themselves or their own interests.

The CIA has a track record of trying to destabilize popularly elected governments because they do not represent the interests of the US.

>You point out exceptional circumstances and then claim a pattern of behavior.
As the population of immigrants has increased so too has violent crime, especially sexual violent crime. I'd say that's a pattern.

>unlike the majority of child molesters who are not.
Non-argument. The majority of sexual predators in a country will belong to the majority group of course, but that doesn't excuse the overtly high distribution of sexual predators in immigrant groups.

>New: Another school shooting in America
I'm not American, nor do you have any clue about my opinion of the American issue of guns and gun violence.

>my interests
I have no interests. You seem to be trying to put words in my mouth or something, I never said I had interests. If group X can like in place Y under system Z and be happy, then I'm happy for them and I hope they are left in peace to live as they desire.

I'm white and found a wallet, the guy who owned it shoulder checked me at the corner market, an Indian or Arab kid. There was about $200 in US cash in it, I took it and mailed the wallet to the address on his drivers license. He had old pics of his family in it looked irreplaceable.

Slow clap for missing the point.

Saying that religion is the reason for terrorism is like saying that games are a reason for school shootings.

It's not the case. People BLAME religion for terrorism, but only because it's convenient to do that. Abdul killed his wife because his religion told him to? No, Abdul killed his wife because he was pissed off, and he's using religion as an excuse.

And the excuse is as flimsy as the correlation between violent video games and school shootings.

Even if there was no religion, idiots would still be blowing themselves up because they're trying to prove a point.

>you repaid a person for disrespecting you
Sort yourself out. You do good for those who are neutral and good, not for those who are bad.

And we would do this for the tens of thousands of different weevil families? Every species of dolphin, primate, insect, fish, bacteria, etc, etc, etc? That would be a lot of management on our part, in fact I don't think we'd have time to ensure our own survival if we were worried about the balance of every other living thing's environment and well being. That would be the task for a god, not a mortal.

Shut up fucking monkey.

I took his cash. Finders keepers.

You are a nigger, please drink drano

>No, Abdul killed his wife because he was pissed off, and he's using religion as an excuse.
Oh, so you're in a position to speak on behalf of others? Strange.. because so many times videos have been released telling us EXACTLY why they're doing these things. Guess what? It's because they are soldiers of Allah, they say it themselves and it is a source of pride for them. Should I believe you, a nobody who has no authority to speak on behalf of anyone, or should I believe the people who actually do the bad things?

Yes, that's not what I was asking though. As an American, should I support these black actions? Do you?

When the CIA gives Muhammad aDurka Durka Jihad a box of Stingers and TOW missles, as an American, there is a conflicted feeling I get about it. On one hand, it's for the interests of the US. On the other hand, you're giving money and weapons to international terrorist mercenaries who chop off heads.

>If group X can like in place Y under system Z and be happy, then I'm happy for them and I hope they are left in peace to live as they desire.

i don't know if you are, but for the sake of argument, let's say you're in a Five Eyes country. See above.