All these wincest threads have got me intrigued as to how much is true and how much is neckbeard fantasy. So...

All these wincest threads have got me intrigued as to how much is true and how much is neckbeard fantasy. So, if I could politely summon the femanons of Sup Forums, how many of you have had sex or would like to have sex with your brother? Inb4 avalanche of neckbeard fantasy.

1)
>see the disclaimer at the top
2)
You're acting like this is rape. "It's not TRUE if a man said it happened to them".
3)
The demographic is MAJORITY male, but there are still a decent number of females here.
That's like asking Tumblr how many of them have stuck their dick inside something. Statistically, not a whole lot.

Wat

>so if I could politely summon the femanons of Sup Forums

Kek.

Also, I used to fuck my sister.

Do tell..

No. Op specifically, and politely, asked for femanons.

it's common but only has one off's, relationships are like one a million, atleast in the western world

Worst wincest thread ever.

I have,

Most of them might be hispanics or british descendant.

They have a high tendency toward that.

Go on..

I want to watch my girlfriend get fucked in this exact position by a 9-10inch monster cock.

Not brother, but lost my virginity/have an off and on relationship with my first cousin.

Ill tell a story that is most likely the only true story on this entire board.

If it gets attention ill greentext it all.
Tldr: tried to have the sex with cousin, got beat up and now i might never be able to have the kids.

>tried to have the sex with cousin, got beat up and now i might never be able to have the kids.
That doesn't sound like a fun story at all.

It was not fun, but it is true!

He was a few years older than me, I had a huge crush on him, got him drunk and snuck into his bed making sure we were both nude, didn't do anything whilst he was drunk but he woke up to find that he had me, his sister in his bed, both of us naked as the day we were born, he freaked out thinking he'd had sex with me whilst drunk and against my will, I rolled over, kissed him and told him it was the best I ever had and that he could do it whenever he wanted, been having sex for twenty years now

Do tell

Had a hreesome with my boyfriend and my brother because my bf kind of talked me into it. Enjoyed it but kind of regret it.

Ok why not.

>be me
>15 years old
>18 year old cousin
>shes a qt 8-9/10, nice perky lil tits, blonde hair, tanned skin
> shes a real surfer/ beach / chill out hippe type
> im 15 so in middle of raging hormone cum machine years
>we livein australia so its very hot
> she always wears cute little bikinis and thongs
>get erect every time i see her
>shes always super super nice to me
> like she hugs me all the time, kisses me on the cheek and even the lips a few times
>always calls me cute and scruffs my hair
>says im really cool, and that her younger brother (may age) is a douche and no where near as cool as me
>tells me im so mature for my age
>holy balls, maybe she sending me signals?
> go home and fap over her social media accounts and thought of her wanting to fuck
>weeks pass, same story
>eventually build up courage to go in for it
> its one friday night and im at her place, shes lookin after me as all our parents went out drinking or whatever
>she brings friends over and also starts drinkin
>invites me to join on the condition that we never tell parents what happened here
>im like, holy shit that is definitely code for her wanting my dick inside her
>everyone drinking and having fun
>night goes on an people start to leave until theres only me, cousin and 2 other people here
>2 others are deep in philosophical questions
>im talking to cousin
>nows my chance
>ask her to kitchen with me for help with whatever
>as soon as she gets here, i grab her ass and pull her in for a kiss
> that ass is heavenly and just that 2 seconds of grabbing it gives me proper raging boner
>shes so shocked at the situation that she doesnt react for a second or 2
>gives me the time i need to unhook her bikini ( id been practicing on mums bras for years as i knew itd come in handy one day)
>her tits are even more beautiful than id ever imagined
>by now shes reacted
>wtf user!!!
>GET THE FUCK OFF ME!!
>runs out crying
>the 2 other guys now come in
Cont?

(You)
>Ok why not

I specifically expressed disinterest, though.

>>the 2 other guys now come in
>Cont?
Shitty story, i was expecting you to cum inside her
Not interested on a could have been wincest story

>how much is neckbeard fantasy.
basically all of it.

>how many of you have had sex or would like to have sex with your brother?
>brother
Ew, no, of course not. My daddy fucked me when I was a little girl, that's the only right kind of incest.

Go back to the fake wincest threads then, cause that shit doesnt happen in real life

I'm a girl and I want to fuck my father
Don't hit on me silly boys

literately all of it

I wish I had a daughter like you.

Good luck and God bless.

Yes it does, you are retarded if you think all of it is false

Besides your logic is shit, this is fake so you better read my shitty story that has nothing arousing about it, fuck off attention whore

Triggered

I'm not a femanon, but I did have a sexual incestual relationship with my older sister from the ages of 13 to 16.

I won't go into much detail about it but it was really a better time in my life for me. However, everything changed as we got into our later years in highschool. We started dating other people and gradually started drifting apart.

When I became a senior, my sister left for college and our contact became rather limited from then on. She got married right after getting her degree and I followed suit 3 years later.

I'm 32 right now and she's 33 and I can honestly that I have no relationship with my sister at all. In the last 10 years, we've barely had a conversation and every time we do happen to see each other at family gatherings, there's always this extreme uneasiness between us.

I don't know how or why things became this way and it's really frustrating because I still want to have her in my life as older sibling, but I'm unsure if she feels the same. We've always gotten along in the past and we were the best of friends but somehow things went to shit really fast.

There was no argument, no major falling out, no conversation that we should stop what we were doing because it was deemed wrong or taboo. Everything just ended, as if we didn't want to know each other anymore.

I miss my sister Sup Forums...

Genuine brother-shagger here.