Feels thread. What's on your mind, user?

Feels thread. What's on your mind, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qVn2YGvIv0w&ab_channel=jahnaidens
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She's the only thing on my mind op

I just got a bj from my girlfriend a few minutes ago. Feeling pretty good right now.

not meaning to sound edgy, but realizing that nobody's life truly matters and everyone is expendable is getting to me

no friends to hang out with, no way to get out. two girls from the hospital i was at got away from me.

are you in school? or working full time

I avoided this place for 2 years now. The fact that I'm lurking around in these parts again says all, doesn't it?

You can tell your story if you want. It might make you feel better

something is bringing you back. fight it, distract yourself.

In my mind, that's not really edgy, it's more cynical. It's true though, unfortunately.

That's quite the accomplishment that you were able to stay away from here for two years, user

Not much to say although what I have is stupidly embarrassing.
Dated a girl that I thought I was gonna marry one day.
Finally one night we were gonna have sex.
She pulls out my dick and starts laughing.
Said its the smallest one she's ever seen in her life.
Called it a cute micropenis.
Argument happened.
She broke up with me and it still sucks.
Fuck my life.

tbf I just fucked around in other places, but thanks

You're right user, I have to do that

If that's true, than she's not the one you want to marry. Someone who laughs at someone's dick size is not wife material

What's better beong gay or str8 i have a struggle about that

She's probably wifing with Jamaal right now

¿Por qué no los dos?

How long did you date her before that incident occured?

Nah

Well, if you're having a problem on deciding to be straight or gay, you could just be bisexual and have the best of both worlds

I just realized a long comment about how fucked up I am, which made me realize how fucked up I am and now I'm having an existential crisis. Fuck my life.

I’ve been coming to these threads for years and I figured my life would eventually improve and I’d feel better. My life did improve and I pretty much just started being neurotic and frustrated about different things. “When will I find a gf?” became “why didn’t she respond to that last text?”, “why don’t I have friends?” became “do my friends really care about me?”. It’s nobody’s fault but mine. I’m just a shitty neurotic person who can’t appreciate things. Anyone else relate?

I don't know what else to say other than I hope everything works out for you, user

Can relate user, I live on the lonelier side, had no serious relationships on my life but I've got that neurotic shit bugging me all the time

I feel that... I try not to let it get to me but it always does... I've just been thinking lately about what I actually want and I just don't know. Do I want a relationship, a deep friendship, to be left alone? Will anything ever make me happy? I'm lost.

Oops put an extra one in lmao

I'm right with you there. I'm 19 and I've never had a girlfriend. It's fine though

poor memory because protein deficiency

21, at this point so many girls have just stopped digging me I have to blame myself

I've just never tried

Why not?

I think it's just because I'm nervous around girls and I've never really had any female friends. I'm too much of a pussy to ask anyone out and I don't think it's worth having female friends because most likely we won't have similar interests

Fuck this is depressing. I need to stop wallowing in my own slightly-below-average emotions. Because I'm not depressed. I'm not particularly happy but I'm not depressed and I need to face that, I don't have any excuses for being so lazy or such an asshole to my friends. I'm just a piece of shit.

I have this one friend who I always joke with about killing ourselves and depression and shit, the usual edgy teen crap but I feel like I'm just faking because I'm such a bad person. I can be happy. I am happy a lot of the time. But the things I used to enjoy just aren't enjoyable any more. I'm bored half the time now and whenever I get this great idea to do something, I realize it's too hard or I'm not very good at it and give up instantly.

You described me exactly, user. Exercise helps a little bit, but doesn't solve it completely

i've become extremely cynical from isolating myself from the outside world. i can still go outside and get along great with people, but the wholesome experience of actually connecting with others is pretty much gone. hanging out with people just feels so fucking complicated for no reason, and a lot of my personal philosophy scares away people anyways.

so i mostly sit in my house, digesting information from the internet, fantasizing about girls, etc. there's no way in hell i'd kill myself, it goes against my "beliefs", but it feels pretty awful to just keep waiting.

and every few months when i get the courage and drive to actually get involved in society i'm pushed back down by someone or something and end up back at square one. i've been doing this for 5 years.

that's all i wanted to say. i don't really give a shit if you're reading this OP, but if you are i wanna say that you're a nice guy and the world will bless you for your compassion. thank you.

Good to know there's someone out there that feels the same. Or bad? I don't know and I don't care, I came here to wallow in self-pity and call myself a piece of shit, why do I feel better? Hey, at least I actually have something in my life to hate, my love life. AKA, nothing. You think it's hard being a beta who can't get a girl? Try being a beta who can't get a GUY. Being gay just basically takes all the fish in the sea and poisons most of them, only leaving the breed of fish you like least and have to desperately search for the few of the kind you like that are left. I'm still searching, I just hope when I finally find it, I don't blow it (I'm sure there's a blowjob joke in there somewhere)

I did read it user, and thank you. I hope you have a nice night, my man

When your crush is asian but got no ass.

but at least she has bobs and vegana

youtube.com/watch?v=qVn2YGvIv0w&ab_channel=jahnaidens

If you could live forever, what would you do?

I have a fixation on childhood, i'm 18 and I might kill myself when I turn 20 because I refuse to live as an adult.

also I never had a gf or bf ( because i'm so lonely I don't care anymore I guess )

I'm having trouble figuring out what to do with my life currently. I have no idea how I'd manage forever.

I know what you mean by the fixation of childhood. I hold onto things in my childhood like Pokemon very dearly and it's difficult to find things nowadays that make a large impact on my life. I'm 19 right now and I've never had a job or a girlfriend. I have my license though, and it's fun to walk at parks at least while listening to music :)

Yeah, its not quite the same thing, I just pretend I love any childish thing because it keeps me in the illusion that i'm still an innocent child. Also I don,t want a driver license, its expensive and scary plus really hard to learn how to drive, and it means adulting

im in the same situation, 4 years for me
u're a complicated guy who can read people n situations easily
gets tired of the masks n fakeness

it sure is exhausting me

Yeah, I was the same way and my parents pretty much forced me to learn how to drive. It can be fun though. Driving by yourself listening to your own music can be really cathartic because you're truly on your own.

Honestly, OP, what's on my mind is the thought that if I or anyone else really were to die, that nothing would truly change. It would ultimately mean that life would be a pointless activity that we have no reason engaging in, but are forced to by our parents just as they were and so on. Life itself is just a shitshow, really, so why don't we just kill ourselves? Because we all think that there's still something salvageable or that there's a reason for all this. You know what I think? There isn't. There's no reason, there's no salvageable trait to anything, but we have to keep going until we do eventually die or force another dumbass soul into this bullshit. But hey, that's just my thoughts n feels, OP.

>it means adulting
IT MEANS FREEDOM

If you want to go somewhere, you can.

I don't fucking care i'm « free ». You call having to work and pay bills being free ? Just because you can move by yourself doesnt mean you're free, plus where the fuck would I want to go in this boring world, knowing that I have to come back ?

I'm at a party right now and I see all the qt girls and I'm just sitting here on the couch on Sup Forums

I get those feelings sometimes, user. What I do is try to find something to distract myself from thinking too much. It doesn't work all the time obviously.

Not the same user, but I'm at the point in my life where I don't have a job yet, but I can still drive, so I go to parks almost everyday and it's fun. Sometimes I just drive and see where the road takes me. It's a great change of scenery and it can really get your mind off things.

>You call having to work and pay bills being free ?
No, I call having maximum choice free. Learning how to drive increases your options.

>where the fuck would I want to go in this boring world
The world is a lot of things: wonderful, terrible, complex, simple, but it is not boring.

>knowing that I have to come back ?
Do you?

Not to be rude, but why did you decide to go to this party if all you're doing is just use your phone?

i gave up on my dream of having a family. there is no woman out there for me and i'm sick of people reassuring me that there is but not actually putting in the effort of setting me up. I've looked for fourteen years and no one ever accepted me

Are you saying you're 14 years old?

See the world is interesting only subjectively. If you accept it to be interesting then it is, and if you accept it to be boring instead, then it is, because interest is a matter of choice, and I chose that it was boring because I don,t want to have interest in all theses adult things

I want her, Sup Forums.

I want to hold her

I want her to lay her head on my chest while she tells me about the tough day she had at work/school

I want her to lay her tired head on my shoulder while we ride the train home

I want to be excited about waking up cause I know she'll be there

But it'll never happen, Sup Forums. Instead I'll dread waking up next to a cold pillow. I'll drag myself to work/school and watch everyone else be happy from a distance. I'll live with this constant depression and anxiety everyday of my life until I can't take it anymore.

Mom made me...I would be in dorm with friends but I'm staying with family this year

no i am 26 and have been looking since i was 12. How the fuck do you look for someone to have as a girlfriend and eventual wife at zero.

Not all adult things are bad, user

Is there a specific girl or is this just a general fantasy

I guess you're right. I wasn't really thinking lol

i hate my life and wish i could just pass away

By the wording it sounds like you want to die naturally and not of your own hand?

These pics!

Nice choices, anons.

thanks for the cool papes user
better than /wg/ trash

This.

I woke from a dream about an hour ago. It felt more like a movie because I couldn't control anything. There was this girl that was straight out of sailor moon, had powers and a costume. She saved the day but her powers got revoked for some reason. At this point her costume disappears and reveals her 'normal' clothes, which are just rags. Realise mid dream that she basically needed the powers to survive as a human being and is definitely homeless. Wake up remembering that there are people and kids all over the world that are homeless, trying hard to live out their daily lives.
This felt a lot more real in the dream and is currently having an impact on me, I just want to invite them over for Christmas dinner or something and watch as their faces light up when they receive a present for the first time.

because there is a slight chance that i will have what i desire someday, despite it all

Funny thing is all the wallpapers are from me lol

Anytime, user.

That's a really good intention, user. I hope you'll be able to do that someday

Right on the nail. Ruined my last relationship

what happens after you die is not your problem.

I got cheated on tonight

My family is trying to hook me up with this girl. A 7/10 maybe. She even seems to like me, a 2/10 at best. I'm afraid I'm not good enough for her. I'm depressed since 5 years now. Haven't told her that. I don't know what to do.

tsk, i wish someone would do that for me. I'd be all set

I need a new bucket list item. Something to make me give a shit, to give me a large goal. But I can't think of anything. I'm not sure those things CAN be thought of. I mean, they should be deep, strong desires, right? Yeah, I don't have any of those.

That's a good mentality to have, user

Jesus man, that sucks. Hope you feel better soon

how did u find out?

I'd say take the risk. You'd regret more the things you don't do than the things you do.

I went straight to Sup Forums and ctrl+ feels
thanks user

I watched her kiss another guy outside the club. it crushed me

Learn a language. I'm currently learning German and it's fun even though I'm horrible at it

its a girl in my class. ever since I saw her on the first day she's been on my mind 24/7. it hurts.

I did the same thing, user, but I saw that there wasn't a feel thread, so I decided to make one.

shes never gonna be happy.

I'm not by any means an isolated person, I have a good network of friends, but for some reason I always feel alone.. And I've never been able to shake this.

I don't know how to help you as I've never had a girlfriend, but I'm pretty sure there's someone out there that can give you advice

Thanks user. The problem is that there are literally 0 homeless people in my town. I'll probably go across country to visit family and volunteer at a soup kitchen to serve soup and give the kids that come in presents. Although, tourist buses have a knack for going to soup kitchens on Christmas, which means I'll probably be serving some rich fuck free food he/she doesn't deserve while they take up table space that's clearly there for the poor.

she has been begging me all night but I know I just have to move on. i think you are right

you did good.

I understand this feel

I'm so jealous when I could care about being in love. Enjoy it.

Trust me when I say that learning languages was part of my bucket list item. I've seriously studied a dozen languages. Yes, it's fun, but it doesn't quite feed me like I need.

dating qt black goth girl i met on tinder for a year and a half. she loves me unconditionally and would do anything for me and i would do the same for her. but thru past experiences with slutty/bitchy/thot women, ive been desensitized and cant have legitimate feelings for anyone. i put on that delusion of grandeur that my life is all good and happy, but in reality im just with her so i wont feel alone. i just wish she would break up with me so i can off myself. shes the only thing holding me back and i fucking hate it.

Try going on walks everyday or something. Ever since I got my license, I've been trying to walk on every trail of every park near me. I'm not usually the one to make goals because they always seem to fall through, but this one seems fun to me

same here, but she's with somebody else