Why don't we glue pigeons to planes to make them lighter and more efficient?

Why don't we glue pigeons to planes to make them lighter and more efficient?

But planes don't exist they are just a conspiracy fabricated by the new world order, if they did exist then people would go past the ice walls and the universe would collapse.

In future this day may be known as the birthday of a genius, but this right now is the birth of a hero.

I honestly think it would work like the pigeons could fly and they would help lift the plane up, just like that scene from bee movie. you could make the pigeons fly in a certain direction using a controllable breadstick

like this

you'll need a more aerodynamic bread. A baguette would work

What if the pigeons were tied together useing strings and harness to form and airplane shape?

Pigeons are far less efficient at 30000 feet than jet engines.

ever pigeon you would add would also add more weight and you would also have to keep them fed.

nigga why you think there a breadstick

planes go so that glued pigeons would increase drag.

Source: am pilot, have tried.

Now, geese as air brakes seems to work quite effectively.

I mean planes go so FAST... that whats left of a glued pigeon would increase drag on the fuselage.

You see, the Germans had a similar idea back in WW2. Here is an experimental version of the me 262 that used a similar idea but with balloons instead of pigeons due to the shortages of pigeons at the time as more were being used in the army to deliver messages

fixed

plus were running out of fuel we're not running out of bread

mate as in flight entertainment you could charge someone like £5 for a crumb of bread to be dispensed to one of the pigeons

Bump

Someone screencap this thread, this is gold

true, we can always bake more bread and breed more pigeoens

the pidgeon needs some goggles or a helmet so no debris can hurt him while flying

so how many pigeons would be too many pigeons?

>too many pigeons
no such thing

ok just checking. wanted to be safe

How are the pigeons in back going to see the bread way in the front?