So I'm looking for that Song with a female vocalist singing "sho doo be doo doo-be-doo-be-doo" followed by 5 strums of...

So I'm looking for that Song with a female vocalist singing "sho doo be doo doo-be-doo-be-doo" followed by 5 strums of a string instrument of some sort, then a mellow bass drop thing. The woman's "doo's" kinda have a French scat kinda sound to them if that helps. I have minimal information and I can't remember where I originally heard the song... I've tried everything else (including/mu/) so please Sup Forums you're my only hope. (Photo unrelated)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xhNpU16SvrQ&index=3&list=FL6Vtd88_VAAJSG-7vy5K_RA
youtube.com/watch?v=qz2bOXLEvuE
youtube.com/watch?v=9cQlVww0zKo
youtube.com/watch?v=imCd-m32oAs
suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Idk but I'm thinking the string instrument could be a ukulele but because it only plays a few notes, it's hard to tell..

Bump

Any more hints?

No but I will paypal $10 to the person that identifies the song, that how desperate I am to hear this song.

I've ruled out the songs "Tom's diner" and "Miss modular"

Is this a somewhat old song?

i know that dog. fs ring a bell?

It sounds like it could be older, but it has a really mellow bass/beat dropthag has a more modern sound so it's difficult to estimate the age of the song.

youtube.com/watch?v=xhNpU16SvrQ&index=3&list=FL6Vtd88_VAAJSG-7vy5K_RA

I love these threads. Is this close? Can you give more hints?

I'm only going on the 10 second snippet that's stuck in my head man, I'm giving all the information I know. The "Doo's" aren't like fast swing, it's slow I'd estimate that the song is no faster than 80bpm

Not Op here. I guess you're not close, also pretty shitty song.

Definitely on the right track, I think

Do you know the era?
Fuck you.

No, sorry

Your welcome faggot.

I still love you user...
This? youtube.com/watch?v=qz2bOXLEvuE

Or it might be this one: youtube.com/watch?v=9cQlVww0zKo

Too fast and it's lacking the "Shoo doo be doo shoo-be-doo-be-doo" part. If it doesn't have a part involving those lyrics I guarantee it's not the correct song

Also the singer of that part is female. I'm certain of that. That being said, I really appreciate your effort user.

If i had to guess this one perhaps? Comes close to what you're describing. youtube.com/watch?v=imCd-m32oAs

What's your twitter handle? I'm gonna follow you and DM you. Respond with your email and I'll send you your $10

I have the song on my phone, idk why I totally forgot about the song lol

Also I'll need a screenshot of your reply that has the "(you)" next to it for verification

Keep it, donate it, buy their album! I'm doing just fine over here, glad to help ya out though.

You're a good person, is there a specific place you'd like me to donate it?

I know you don't know the era. Do you know the approximate era? I've never not solved one of these and I don't intend to start now.

SOLVED

ANSWER: Aftermath - caravan palace

If you're dead set on donating it how about here, suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Donation link's at the bottom. Reading a book right now on mental health and that's a good a cause as any.

Enjoy the music!

I thought it might be toms diner
I looked for that song for years and I heard it playing really quietly in a Japanese restaurant one day, I ran over coz I couldn't hear it, finally I could type the lyrics on to my phone.
I looked like a massive twat to everyone else in the restaurant