Why these things deserve to live?

Why these things deserve to live?

more like, should we force them to live?

Why do autists deserve to live?

A person with downs is generally happier than an average person, letting them live is letting a happy person live. I think it's more reasonable not letting people with depression breed.

They're better humans than you.

because they're hotter than normies

Ask your mother.

ITT: OP contemplates his existence

The same reason we let people like you live, OP:
Retards are people too, so it's cruel to kill them just for the sake of being rid of them. If you are incapable of understanding that, maybe your mom should've aborted you like the mothers of other downies should've, but hindsight is 20/20.

They do make me happy. Also people with high functioning autism made the technology we have today possible

Aww

It lives therefore it deserves to live.

tards are turds

This is my fetish, It's hard to fine downz kids to molest.
Like alot harder then you'd think believe me.

They are human beings with God given rights.

>Why these things deserve to live?
Perfect fucktoys, and they don't get preggers. Thank you Jesus!

My brother is a tard, he actually worked at Wing Stop for a good ass amount of time. I think it was a year and a half? Haven't seen him since last Christmas though.

that's cause your family keeps you in the basement, YOU'RE the retarded son....
Never wondered why you always eat fish heads?

God damned jailbait downies. I'm going to bed you sick Sup Forumsastards.

Shit is that was it's been like? Man, just end my life. Turn me in to french fries, please.

Better than niggers.

Because Rebublican politicians need voters

You mean liberals. Look at how the REEEEE when Hillary lost

KEK

It's nice to see a pic I posted once saved by an user and posted again. Have a you.

yep

It's part of white genocide enforced by (((liberals)))
They pass down there defective genes to their kids to spread like a plague
Autism is becoming a serious epidemic and anybody who tries to even talk about it is considered a conspiracy theorist by the jewish media
You could even lose your job

> white genocide
Lol, what a load of bullshit! seriously, go look up genocide in a dictionary.

>Why these things deserve to live?

Down's folk are 100% good intentions.

Everyone else in the world has a Jekyll / Hyde personality.

They are just pure love. No pretense. No games. No hidden motives or jealousies.

That image is posted everywhere

They're an inspiration
As much as I think they shouldn't be allowed to reproduce
They make losers feel better about themselves in self comparison
Pic related
Did you know these types of people actually have a disorder that greatly reduces muscle growth?
And this guy just makes me look like a shrimp
For some, fitness is a must
For me, this is my inspiration
If this autist can be alpha so can I

Actually liberals support abortion of genetic duds. They almost wiped out duds in Scandinavia but iirc they stopped

Doesn't always mean wholesale slaughter

except that's wrong you fucking idiot
They DO get pregnant
And the child will 100% have their disorders, it always passes to their children
However if a brother and sister have a child together its about a 50% chance it will have problems
Yet we banned incest and let retarded people reproduce
White genocide

they deserve to live but not reproduce. Arguing ethics in this is tricky, but although it would be cruel to kill them, it does make sense to breed autism and downs out of the population. If anyone thinks otherwise please explain

Go look up genocide in history faggot
This shit has happened before
Books are written by Jews

Why do humans deserve to live?

>As much as I think they shouldn't be allowed to reproduce

Males with Down's are generally considered sterile. Only 2 documented cases of them siring children exist.

>Did you know these types of people actually have a disorder that greatly reduces muscle growth?

Hypotonia.

Some mentally retarded people manage to find something they're good at
Pic related, it's homo vlogus, a literal fucking cave man
He was doing great until he said to vote for Hillary in one of his videos
Now everybody knows he's retarded.

Holy shit
>this dude slaps your gf ass in a club and stares you down
>wwyd

>And the child will 100% have their disorders, it always passes to their children

Women with Down's have a 50% chance of having a child with Down's.

Men with Down's are almost always sterile.

also, if you can diagnose downs/autism in a child in a womb, I think abortion of the child should be encouraged

Because the anti-choice movement believes all life is God's will, even if it's never going to be able to live without something taking constant care of it almost 100% of the time.
States are already working to make it illegal to abort a not-yet-person if you know it's going to have a chromosome too many without charging you with a crime, as though it's your fault shit went bad when sperm hit egg.

>If anyone thinks otherwise please explain

Down's isn't usually bred in. It's just a mistake in DNA replication.

That said, I don't have a problem with parents sterilizing their Down's kids: they have the right to keep their children from becoming pregnant, possibly with another Downie.

what do you think about aborting fetuses with downs/autism?

downs are sterile, so they don't affect the genome in the long term.

that being said though, if my wife gets an amniocentesis and the kid has downs, it's getting slurped out. i for sure wouldn't want to live with down syndrome.

But that makes it easier to shitpost

I understand what you mean OP but you are a fucking retard too. You see, an educated person wouldn't have referred to them as things. It's clear that you don't deserve to live either.

>what do you think about aborting fetuses with downs/autism?

It ends a life, but I'd probably do it.

Especially with autism (actual autism, not just social awkwardness). Raising them would be pure hell.

A functional Downie wouldn't be too bad, but the risk of being stuck with a potato is too high, so I'd probalby kill it too.

The idea of "personhood" as an excuse to kill a fetus is bullshit, but I'd do it anyway.

Bring back the t4 program

Quite honestly, I wouldn't blame someone for wanting to put an autistic person down, and although I'm not a huge fan of abortion, I think this is one of the rare situations where its okay

My cousin is downy soft. He's very pleasant, and actually developed a savant thing about movies. Name any movie and he'll tell you the entire credits. Down to the fucking gaffer. His brother, while "very intelligent" is a complete loser. Lost a job at a supermarket just as he was being prepped for management for fighting with an employee. Milked unemployment for as long as he could, then went on welfare. Meanwhile, the downy one worked steadily at one of those places that do basic assembly work and did quite well. His asshole brother started ripping on him and downy just said "At least I can keep a job".
>pwn3d

>tl;dr If they're happy, so what if they're downy

top kek

Didn't they put those same stars on Das Juden in WWII?

>He was doing great until he said to vote for Hillary in one of his videos
He literally has half a million more subscribers now

So, it's a containment channel for retards?

Wrong

This guy fucking gets it

Spider potato

Entertainment. Otherwise they're dead weight.

Q: Why do you never see an autistic black person?
A: That's just "normal" for blacks.

That brings up the question how retarded are they. I think if there at the point where there practically a vegetable or just flail around and have an IQ of -6 then i think we should kill them not to be mean but as a mercy kill. If i was like that I would want to die but anything above the 2 i said they can live.