Sup Sup Forums?

Sup Sup Forums?

Anyone know where to find good animal abuse vids? Preferably with rats/mice/rodents and small dogs?

you could also just kill yourself

this is good advice OP

Wow kid nice edgy post but I think it’s past your bedtime!

This here, OP. Just go ahead and take your own life.

Die in a fire OP.

These guys are right, just be sure to live stream it you fuckin low life

Why don't you check in hell

here's an option

OP link us to the vid of you topping yourself, once you have done the world a big favour

Please kill yourself.

Juesu fucking christ... Sup Forums is literally tumblr now.

Besides all of these faggots crying for animals...
This summer there qas a japanese streamer that put animals in cages for them to fight, the website was a japanese version of twotch i guess..
If you google: panda tv animal abuse something should pop up
Other than that i dont know much about where to find animal abuse videos, sometimes in rekt/gore threads anons post

Sup Forums is not tumblr now, you are just retarded.

The mousie torture videos make my dick soooo hard.

Bruh fuck these sensitive motherfuckers
If an animal is filmed while being abused, and OP wsnts to watch it: whats the problem there? The animal has already been through the pain, OP osnt going to hurt the animal any more that it has already been hurt

Don't wait another minute, OP. Do it now.

Have you ever heard of respect, and morals?

what kind of abuse? physical or sexual?

Lets be real, there is absolutely nothing qrong with op watching what he wants to watch
He is free to watch it, and all of you newfags are free to judge him for it
Just get over it, and stop posting dumb shit
Then you say "b is full of stupid threads"
Of course it is, you idiots keep bumping threads like this one

Yes. Have you heard of the mass murder that is pest control?

Do you know what those poisons do to the little mousies? It takes them hours to die, especially after they begin to build resistances to the poisons. They bleed internally and their little mousie guts get puked up.

But because someone records them killing the mouse, that's unethical. because reasons.

Meanwhile rekt thread after rekt thread showing ISIS and narco beheadings and villagers cutting the hands and fingers off thieves are shown and the best you whiny cunts can muster is a "ooh, that's gotta sting"

Fuck you and your selective morality.