What happened Japan?

What happened Japan?
You were once so mighty

Other urls found in this thread:

lewrockwell.com/2013/02/david-martin/stalins-secret-agents-the-subversion-of-roosevelts-government/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do you have to ask?

They were never really that mighty. They couldn't properly hold most of that red territory in the pic.

and I uploaded the thumbnail

>Japan will never create the Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere

No need to thank us, m8.

well they could have but they didn't have the resources (oil) necessary

And we certainly weren't going to give it to them for obvious reasons.

T.B.H. Japan back then in pic related was kinda shitty and hungry. they're better off now than if maintaining an empire of shit skins

We helped a little bit too. America-Australian alliance for world domination when?

I wish after WW2 we had just replaced all of SE asia with Strayans

It could have been the great Straya Empire.

Don't you remind me you fucking bong

Talk shit get nuked.

It was the lack of manpower, actually. They were able to hold onto small bits of it, like the oil fields they were after, but couldn't hold down the countryside.

At least, that's what they tell us. Maybe they just sucked, and should have been able to do more with fewer people.

>So big and mighty

America does one trade embargo and they shit their pants and start running out of oil. Nice economy faggots at-least Germany could get allies and a reliable chain of supplies

Mess with the best die like the rest

I miss capitalist china..

I always read their main problem was complete lack of resources from oil to steel to food.

I never realized until recently that it was the Chinese Republicans that did 90% of the fighting

then the US just abandoned them after the war was over. Fucking communists. Fucking Jewman.

>tfw Chiang Kai-Shek lost
Why do the good guys always lose?

The US government under FDR was full of literal communist spies at the highest branches of government.

>Alger Hiss
>Harry Hopkins
>Henry Dexter White

they manipulated FDR (who was dying at the time) into going easy on the communists and allowing them to fester in the USSR and China.

good article on it

lewrockwell.com/2013/02/david-martin/stalins-secret-agents-the-subversion-of-roosevelts-government/

The greatest Navy in the world fought them.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki is what happened

The greatest navy in the history of the planet happened.