How did y'all get alcohol when you were under 21?

How did y'all get alcohol when you were under 21?

ask older friends

if no friends are old enough, pay a hobo guy. if he runs off with ur money, try again

child slaves

rob liquor store, post results

Minimum age here is 18.
Oddly enough I didn't really start drinking until I was like 20.

In denmark it's legal to drink if underage if you're on private property and have parental permission, so i got properly shit on at some family parties when i was 12

T hi s

1.stand outside lq
2.ask some one who walks in
3.?????
4.profit

I made home made kilju with about 12 lbs of sugar and a packet of Alcotec yeast.

I made roughly 3 gallons of 12% alcohol. It tastes nasty but, mix it with OJ and it's good.

This. I use to buy a Taka($2 bottle of Vodka) for the hobo in exchange for him buying some liquor.

Until I moved to a more enlightened part of the world, and then all I had to do was go to the store and buy it.

I moved back to faggot-land after I turned 21.

Living in a trailer park it wasn't very hard to find someone to buy it for me.

I was stationed in Germany, so I just went and bought it whenever I wanted to.

where tf do you live?

don't live in the US

Correction. If he runs off with your money chase him down and fuck him up. It's not rocket science

>Big dude
>Grew a beard
>Went to places that didn't give a fuck

Minimum age is 18 here. Used to cross the border to belgium because it's 16 there.

Republic of Chile.

Waiting until I was 21

What age are we talking here? When I was younger there was a shitty corner store that straight up just didnt card people (it never reopened after Katrina). Everyone called it Crack Mart because it was in the hood. Barring that, older friends, and its stricter now but back then I could go into a bar and just order a drink depending on the bartender and who I knew. By the time I was 18 I had a fake ID. I dunno, once I hit 16 it wasn't very hard for me to get my hands on alcohol.

Oh! I love Mexico!
I got a vacation home there

older siblings. when i was away at college my roommate used his brother's passport to buy booze for our group. they looked enough alike that it worked every time

I live in the UK where the lower drinking age is, like, 5 if it's at home with the family.

16 year olds can drink wine, beer and cider with a meal at a restaurant.

At 18 you can buy it, though most places require ID if look under 25.

Bought it from illegal sellers in my area, you text an address, they come with car full of vodka and other hard liquor, you buy

need to be trusted first though and this is assuming there even is one in your area

Same here, chileno puto

Be 5 and just drink in your home, it is completely legal here

I get mine off the darkweb. You need Tor to access it.

Correction, you can drink but can’t buy alcohol until you’re 18

This

My parents because they were cool with it, or older friends when they weren't around. If all else fails, I'd ask some homeless dude. Which actually worked a few times because I'd throw in some booze their way. Now I'm 22 and just buy that shit like an adult. Feels good man.

1. Cross the border to Canada
2. Buy some booze there
3. Bring it back to the U.S
4. ???
5. Profit

I lived in a better country

I went and bought it.

Crackheads.be prepared to be ripped off though. Or if you have Mexicans In your town they're usually cool,but there is the language barrier

This is what I don't get about the us, if you're old enough to join the army at such a young age then I think you should be able to buy booze at that age.

Californians can work at 13, marry at 14, drive at 15, join the army reserves at 16, go to war at 18, but you have to be fucking 21 to get a drink without breaking the fucking law.

The level of bullshit involved is fucking ridiculous.

Legal age for me back then was 18, but to get alcohol befora that, I'd steal shit from my dad's collection. If not that, I'd just hang around dad or my older brothers and they'd let me join in.

Was 5 years old when my dad cracked open a Budweiser and handed it to me on fishing day at the docks. Good times... Miss ya dad.

I had picked up a hitchhiker that ended up living near me when I was in college and then the next weekend towed his car 100 miles. I asked for him or his roommate to buy for me a few times. I figured out it's hard to buy for groups of 6 or more with just $20. But that produced one of the most memorable nights of my life: four women and two men partying in the back of my pickup at a remote lakefront.

I didn’t.

>underage drinking
Enjoy your brain damage

I live in canada
Had my first wine at 8 at a Christmas celebration in a club that dresses their biggest bearded guy as Santa and have him give out gifts
Had my first beer at 12 from uncle, it was sleeman, he gave it to me to try and make me hate beer
Sleeman is fucking aweful, it tastes like piss and stale crackers

Forgot image

Canada the age to buy is 19 but in quebeck it is 18 so first year unicersity in ottawa i just fucking hiked across the canal bought a shit ton of hard alchohol brought it back. if u live near the canadian border u can probitally cross and get if yur 19 and just hide it on the way back. if you have none of the above options then ya find someone on the internet that will do it for you.

I look a lot older, so I've been able to buy alcohol since I was around 15 or 16.

My parents bought it for me in exchange I wouldn't do drugs. Tried the drugs but they weren't as easy as taking a drink out of a bottle.