Meg Turney thread

Meg Turney thread

Here's a snap where she accidentally revealed a nip in a reflection. She's anal about fans seeing her nips.

Literally who?

Sorry, but where the fuck do you see anything close to a reflection in such a low res image?

That’s really fucking racist just say you can see the asians

I cant see shit

"Cosplayer" / patreon model who has been teasing her fans over on reddit for over a year now that she'd release topless pics.

in the circled reflection genius

Zorrze.

meg is a goddess. post her.

post her yourself

Did she piss in the tub?

bathbomb.

think about how much piss that water would need to get that color ya dumb nigger.

for those who don't know her, she's got a pretty hot ass, but she makes her money by drip feeding teases to frustrated teens

Someone hurry up and rape her, I’m going to bed.

I'd be interested to see the metrics on how many patreon subs she has lost or gained in the past year. I feel like she has to be losing a shitload. Why pay for shitty cosplay and garbage snaps when you could if you wanted pay less to a cam whore and get infinitely more

What the actual fuck? WHERE?!

halfway towards the edge at 2 o clock. u blind?

Jesus christ. That's what you virgins are going off about?? You can barely see that shit.

Enhance

That's the point...

This is the shit that blows up with her fan base because of how she's teased it for so long. There's a massive love/hate thing they have with her

Is she bathing in apple cider vinegar?

check'ed

She bathes in 100% piss, confirmed.

What is this faggorty? Are we jacking off to internet celeb's blurry nipple reflections?

how desperate can you get

This is some CSI shit
My computer cannot enhance the blur to be recognized as anything

>she makes her money by drip feeding teases to frustrated teens
Let’s be real, you’d do it too if you could

So...she’s an edging queen?

Meg whoeverthefucknobodycares trying this hard to be relevant and attention whoring on Sup Forums

Bitch: nobody knows who you are, and nobody cares.

Also, tits or gtfo.

Posing as a Sup Forumsro does not save you. Girl threads require tits. No exceptions.

do you know where you are?