Unpopular opinions thread. With tits

Unpopular opinions thread. With tits.

> democracy is failing
> people with hereditary decreases should be sterilized, alongside people with drastically low iq
> procreation isn't a human right. Test people who want to become parents.
> Eddie Murphy kicked Jim Carreys ass before his career went to shit

This is why the authoritarian left is our enemy. They actually believe these things. Their narcissism knows no boundaries.

Yeah those bastards want to ban Jim Carrey. Sick fucks.

Just a question: if there is a guy who is incredibly inteligent, lets say with an IQ of 400, but he is blind, what would you do? If he doesn't procreate we lose a highly inteligent lineage.

What about aesthetic mutations like someone with blue hair? It is not normal (like blue eyes 6000 years ago) but it has not negative effect (maybe social).

I'm interested user

self bumping. OP will you answer?

I don't think edgy Sup Forumstards think their bullshit through that far.

How do your examples count as hereditary diseases?

Blue hair is just blue hair.

You didn't say how this person got blind but I'm going to assume it's not an accident and instead genetic. People with hyper iq are very likely to develop psychological issues. I guess that person would have to be evaluated first. Stable or not?

answer him you faggot.

Yeah my bad, spent too much time in other threads.

of course his blindness has genetic causes, that's the point. And yes his inteligence is flawless: without mental problems or shit, but he is blind as fuck. Say would he have the right to procreate or not.

And let's take the "blue hair" one step further: instead of blue hair someone is born with 4 functional arms, or has a tail or some weird shit. Who decides what is acceptable and what not?

Care to participate? Surely you must have an opinion or two that most people would disagree with.

different user, but I'd let the blind guy stay. There's plenty of partially disabled people out there who have proven themselves invaluable. An IQ of 400, the man might even be able to cure his own blindness one day.

> people with hereditary decreases should be sterilized, alongside people with drastically low iq
>hereditary decreases
>low iq
Time to sterilize your self op

> If there is a guy who is incredibly inteligent, lets say with an IQ of 400, but he is blind, what would you do?
I'd ask him. He has an IQ of 400.
And then because he had an IQ of 400, he'd tell me that neither his blindness nor his IQ are hereditary. But he doesn't want to reproduce because he refuses to contribute to overpopulation or associate with a goddamn woman. Also he'd really like it if I could tell him if he was black or not, so he'd know if he should lynch himself.

Alright, interesting. Some structure and set of rules would have to be set up to govern all of this. The gray areas would probably need to be treated very carefully. If there isn't enough evidence to suggest that they couldn't spawn functional members to the society who wouldn't physically or mentally suffer for just being born with it, then no action should be taken.

But if the would be parents lineage has an extremely high chance to develop fatal cancer, for example, that'd be a red flag.

Take my own lineage for example here.
Dad and both his parents died of cancer at very young ages.

I forgot to post the tits

I wouldn't presume to know what the 400iq blindy would answer. Hell, I'vee no idea what your response to this post would be and you're nowhere near 400.

I'd agree with positive eugenethics, I mean help the most capable to procreate, but i wouldn't ban those less capable from procreating.

Interesting. In what way would you help?

> Tyler Perry kicked Carrot Top's ass before his career went to shit

Obligatory sperm and ovules samples form selected people.

Fuck it I'll say it
>Israel is to blame for their problems with the Palestines
>No more aid to those kikes
>We gotta try peaceful talks with North Korea, if that doesn't work do nothing
>Fuck Japan, South Korea, and Europe we shouldn't have to protect them while we're suffering in the US
>The most verbal right wingers are the most hypocritical, and the least principled.
>Gays should do whatever they want, but adoption is a no no

Can a lesbian couple get sperm donations?
Can a gay couple use a surrogate?

>>Fuck Japan, South Korea, and Europe we shouldn't have to protect them while we're suffering in the US
>>Protecting Europe

Europe is ancient and will remain even after US is forgotten. US is a failed attempt to reproduce Roman Empire.

Why not?
I think homosexuality is a consecuence of surroundings and education 99% of the times.

I was asking since I found a ban on adoption awfully specific. A kid's a kid, right?

>Hereditary decreases
>people with low IQ shouldn't breed.
So that includes you right?
read your post before you post it don't just rely on spell check dipshit.

Nah, kids are better off with a male and female.
Nice joke, you're importing a shit ton of refugees. Good luck remaining after the US is forgotten.

>Gays should do whatever they want
>but adoption is a no no
lol wat? Also fuck you.

Fuck you too buddy, I'm just like those right wingers, a big hypocrite.

Yeah I should probably read before posting. But hey, Swypes autocorrect only got me on one word so that's a win.