ITT: Post a perfect album

others explain why that album isn't perfect

Know is by no means perfect.

BING BING BING BING BING BING BING

BINGAMOON

The limited instrumentals get boring after the first few minutes.

Mingus literally invented the concept of wanking

An album where every song is 2 minutes long doesn't need interludes

He. Earned. Every. Single. Child.

I loled

im a huge twee pop and jangle pop fan and this album bored me to tears. seriously, this combined with a hot sunny afternoon driving nearly put me to sleep. Sounds like girls at my old high school talent show but they were born 20 years earlier and played in a big boring echoey warehouse. North England get fucked.

She sounds like a retard

He had to die for anyone to care - probably because of that artwork.

That's why I love it desu

Know

It's good but a little overblown and overambitious. There are better jazz albums.

For a pop album the melodies are remarkably poor

the whispered vocals on last dance are really bad

Literally the weakest smiths album

This is the first time Johnny Marr's playing wasn't stupendous

Willie the Pimp is the most overrated Zappa track of all-time and doesn't fit in with the rest of the album, Son of Mr.Green Genes is also awkward at times.

Hot Rats [Bizarre, 1969]
Doo-doo to you, Frank--when I want movie music I'll listen to "Wonderwall." C

There isn't a single flaw on this album, I defy you to prove me wrong

these are picks that I could see being pretty close to perfect

I can't
wrong
What the other user said about Willie the Pimp

Do you actually like Know?
It's like the musical equivlent of that photo shoot for Pink Moon where he just looks so "blah".

>Jazz
>Literally improv
>Flawless

Okie

cum at me

this album is so imperfect that it's easier to list what's good about it:
"Sweet, Sweet" is a pretty sweet track

That's it. The rest of the album is trash.

I'm not sure why I like it as much as I do. I don't think it's as objectively as good as the others, but it's still one of my favourites on the album.
Maybe it's to do with the fact that he could have played something more complicated, but he had the knowledge not to, because it didn't suit the feeling of the song as much.

I've always fucking hated his music

you can try

This is probably the most retarded posts I've ever seen on this site.

Have you even listened to the album?

>Shit singing
>Shit lyrics
>Guitar work is the same idea repeated over and over for every song
>Disarm is one of the worst songs ever recorded

This album is about perfect, Hummer makes me feel good, cherub rock has great commentary while being super catchy, today is one of my favorite songs, and mayonaise is on a whole other level of emotion. The only problem is that the last three tracks suck compared to the rest

You're not a human if you don't feel anything listening to disarm

All I feel is embarrassment for billie that he put out such an overdramatic, self-serious piece of middle school crap. The string sections are so uncalled for and overdone. I don't want to say it's cringy because that word is so overused but it honestly makes me cringe. Hard. One of the edgiest and most melodramatic pieces of music I have ever heard. I can BARELY suffer through listening to that song.

You're the sort of asshole who posts this but then has the entire Bush discography. On un-opened vintage cassette.

this is the most pathetic strawman I've ever seen. I don't even know who Bush are.

If you want an example of what i do listen too, I posted one of my fav albums here In terms of rock though I enjoy artists like Tim Buckley, Wire, Frank Zappa and Bob Dylan. DEFINITELY not the Smashing Pumpkins and definitely not whoever the fuck Bush are.

Wire is fucking shit

9/10. The arbitrary capitalization and inconsistent commas are a work of art. You are forcing the supposed disagreement too hard though, especially in the context of the the set of favored artists that you've laid as bait.

Thanks, I've been doing this for a while.

It keeps the darkness at bay.

It isn't vol 5-6

HEE HEE

Seriously in the background of every song.

Intravenous drug use

it's good but his next two albums are way more perfecter.

Poop john pee is a shit song

nobody is giving you responses because it's such an obviously shitty song.

the singing on washer is pretty bad
very close to perfect. clark gable is a little weak but i can't put my finger on why

It's fucking Tool
It's just one big heap of shit

I'm posting no album and you all have to explain why this isn't a perfect answer.