Stolen iPhone

Stolen iPhone

How do i open it without code?

get prying tools and a heat gun

If you purchase these things you wouldn't have to worry about that.

but how

hammer. the nudes are IN the computer.

Why didn't you ask the guy you stole it from what his passcode was before you stole it?

i was at a party, it was on the ground i took it

if you havent already taken out the sim card chuck it because they problably know where it is.

The device if pass-locked is encrypted. Your best bet is to take a picture and try to get a picture of a finger print printed out. Should be black and white to start.
You should do this in less than 24hrs, otherwise the phone will require a passcode.
Additionally, if a picture doesn't work, imprint that pattern on some melted down gumi bears. The consistency is similar enough to skin to work

wont work because he doesnt have the fingerprint

Your best bet is to try and contact the owner and somehow scam them out of the code. or try a bunch of popular codes like 1234. Power cycle the device after every three or so tries so it doesnt lock.

Dude if the FBI cant get into a fucking iphone how is anyone on Sup Forums . Chuck it

Most likely iCloud locked and therefore is an expensive paperweight unless the owner for some reason removes it from his account.

>put posters up if on campus, otherwise just have it passed around that you found phone
>get them to prove its theirs, lock screen might be a good way
>become friends with phone person
>if female, a couple weeks of being friendly and not a creep go by
>she will give you nudes

Seriously if you wanna see a naked girl it's fucking easy.

Have you touched the screen? Check the screen for finger smudges. I’ve used them before to figure out the 4 numbers of someone’s code. After that it’s a matter of going through a ton of possible codes

Just sell it as icloud locked retard. Easy money

Give it back Kyreese

They said "nvm we got it" two days after that stupid article came out

Return it Jamal

One MILLION dollars!

These

yall ever hate somebody so much you stole there phone just to chuck it, that shit happened to me and a friend of mine

I'm a cop and ya going to jail

Have fun with a paper weight

Just give it back you subhuman

Torture the original owner

Sell it for parts, faggot

You cant

You don't.
How about giving it back you filthy nigger?

You probably should start by putting it in a faraday box before it master key gets wiped remotely.