How do I go about eating a girls pussy? Technique and approach?

How do I go about eating a girls pussy? Technique and approach?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UXo1kBxgd2k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

go to /gif/

You dont you cuck unless you want herp all over your face

Simple, when eating out a gals pussy which is call Cunnilngus, U take your.... , oh never mind, why do I need to tell U how to have fun with your gal.
just do it, and if she kick U out, U now know that U suck at sucking pussy (LOL !)

troof

focus your attention on her clit, suck and lick it

Remember when your mother would roll up your shirt when you were a child and blow up your belly. Bitches love that in the fuck hole.

>101
Kek nods

Fork and knife. No spoons.

Never have but have been told you don't stick your tongue inside is this accurate?

lick her lips and stick you tongue down her cunt as deep you as can a couple time.
After that, start licking her clit. Just lick every letter of the alphabet from a-z until she cums.

first, get some fava beans and a nice chianti

youtube.com/watch?v=UXo1kBxgd2k

You nees to adjust your technique to the individual girl. There is a wide variation on which parts of their vulva they prefer. For example my gf gets too overstimulated from the clit so I’m usually working the labia minora. She likes it when i suck them. Also you can make your mouth buzz like a vibrator and some girls like that

But the most important thing to do is to ask her to give you feedback so you can adjust your actuvities according

Start slow and soft you don't want to jump straight in. Don't ignore the clit, but remember it's sensitive. The clit isn't a scratch card, treat it with respect. Practice using your tongue to achieve different sensations. Harden your tongue and use the tip, soften your tongue and use the tip. Harden your tongue and use the broad middle of the whole tongue, soften your tongue and use the broadness of your whole tongue. When you're down there use these different sensations while you spell out the alphabet. Use your hands, i'm assuming you know how to use your fingers if you've already gotten to the point of cunnilingus, so do your thing and make sure you're as intense or as soft as your tongue is. Communicate with your partner, and experiment.

virgin detected

leave the clit alone unless she asks you to focus on it. because if you are an amateur, you will certainly do it wrong. Some girls are very focuses and comfortable with direct clit stimulation for extendes periods of time, but most girls are simply overwhelmed by it. focus elsewhere while occassionally returning to the clit, especially if she is on the verge of orgasming. Clit-focused dudes are the ones who suck at cunnilingus

Do you stick your tongue in or not

Bump

ya know how when your eating peanuts u occasionally get a piece stuck in your molar.. tongue her clit just like your trying to geta piee of food out of a molar..

You would have to get her pretty warmed up first before trying that in cunnilingus and seeing if she likes it.

Tips for eating out asian women? Are they any different?

Every woman is different, but not that much. If you do meet an Asian woman and you do end up with your face in between her legs, you're on the right track with her, huh?

put butter on it and imagine your tongue is the knife

With her permission, of course.

Concentrate on the clit. Try to do left-right movements with tongue, then eventually switch to up-down movements. Repeat until orgasm. May take 10 minutes or even an hour until orgasm. Depends upon the woman and depends upon their mood.

goddamnit carlton, you use your tongue and flap it a bunch