>conservatism intellectualism
bit of an oxymoron innit?

>conservative
>intellectual

Pick one.

you lost, get over it

No, youre just a retard nigger

>being a centrist and knowing the whole world is faggots

if only hitchens were alive we could see these two go at it resulting in nothing less than an atomic explosion

Fuck off Ivan.

>being a centrist
>aka indecisive faggot

Wew, the everybody I don't like is a Hillary supporter/Democrat meme.

Got anymore strawmans you wanna tear down?

You mean Shapiro?

>buying into the myth of false equivalency

>he thinks bad of conservatives
>with my superior conservative intellect i deduct the only way possible is that he must still hold a grudge over liberals losing the election

you kinda just proved his point ya fuckin retard

why do people think centerists are indecisive? how the hell can you be indecisive like that it just means you hold about an equal amount of opinions from each party

Because they are.
>i don't want to offend anyone or have to debate my positions so i'm just going to say i'm independent

>implying American conservatism isn't liberalism

Or
You don't fall for the cuck SJW Democrat meme or the cuck borderline Nazi Republican meme

Don't tell them... thats how we end up with megacapitalism

no its more like "both these group have good ideas and both have some real shit ideas" being a centeris doesn't mean someone doesn't have to debate their opinions and judging by your buttfrustration that user doesn't seem to be avoiding offending people

you cant just force people to identify with groups they don't believe in

>era of conservatism intellectualism

idiot. liberalism literally permeates every aspect of western society to the degree that your entire frame of reference, what you call conservative or liberal, all fall within the left spectrum. the only choices today are liberal or extremely liberal.

Because someone has to keep you morons from fucking EVERYTHING up.

Great display of intellectualism there, Cletus. Care to follow that up with a cuck, MAGA, or squealing pig?

in case you needed a better image, centrist friend

nope

M8, you're on Sup Forums on a Saturday night spamming Sup Forums bait threads. How mych of an intellectual can you really be?