What does this look like to you, Sup Forums?

What does this look like to you, Sup Forums?

Until i saw below the waist i thought i was looking at a 14 year old boy.

And then he realized he was looking at a faggot.

looks like my radfem gf. very cute. Totally my type

hey OP got any more of this chick? now i feel like fapping to pixie cut chicks wih hairy pussy

That "chick" is me

oh hey girls whats up? you are smoking hot and any man would be honored to have you in their life

What phone is that looks like an LG.

7.8/10 would fwb and chill with.
You like dick or vag OP?

no its a samsung
thanks man, hit me up. I'm actually a dude tho
both are cool with me, nothing wrong with a little pussy on pussy action though

oh... you are mentally ill (transgender). I’m really sorry the cult of trans convinced you that you aren’t a woman simply because you are gender non-conforming. There is nothing wrong wih being a GNC woman, don’t let people convince you otherwise. Check out some radfem literature if you have time. It will make you feel better and more self loving than denying your biolgocial reality ever will

hi man, no I'm not trans, I'm something called a pseudohermaphrodite, so my external genitals appear female but otherwise I'm masculine, look it up bro

I'm a guy too. Would have no problem sucking that pussy though. I also have a friend that's an ftm. Use your dead name or naw? Nice bush too. If you ever need a seat, my face would
Be open

Yooo that's wild.

Now I am intrigued

thank you my dude

also I'd post more pics but I just crawled into bed and shit so maybe later

God damn it OP. At first I was turned on but now I want to see more for science. Flash is a thing

what are you gay or something dude?? haha

You look like a girl and you have a girls genitalia. I don’t understand how thay makes you a pseudohermaprodite? Seems fake? Post more pics and explanations pls because I’m confused

now i'm curious too is it gay if you fuck a guy but he's got a pussy

Fuck if I know.

i have internal testes my nigga

also I'd post a face pic and stuff to prove but i don't feel like getting doxxed because none of my friends know about this lolol

oh shit for real? whats your hormone levels look like? when did the pussy happen. Pls tell me more about your story

fair enough. what about just full body pics with face covered?

Fuck the face, I wanna see the hardware.

And maybe a sharpie in the pooper

I've always been intrigued by psuedohermaphrodites but also understand I will likely never know if I did meet one. xD

looks like me when i tuck my dick and balls back and walk around the party showing off my mangina

alright, so unlike a bit of intersex people my testes although inside aren't fucked and are capable of producing testosterone, so I'm mostly masculine
the pussy happened when i was birthed bruh

sure, in a bit

give me some feedback, how would you react if one of your long-term bros turned out to have a pussy. asking for a friend

I'm generally understanding and really open with people. If we were real close friends it wouldn't matter. I'd probably feel more turned on around them, though. Don't ask me why. Eventually I'd probably see if we would do some fwb stuff within boundaries. But, that's just me

so all it takes is that one pussy...

I’d try to fuck him

Admitting to having a pussy means that men will immediately start viewing you as a sexual object. Friendships would probably be damaged more or less. Some guys would be very respectful if you “friendzone” them (as if you werent already their friend before they found out), while others would be too butthurt over it. A bunch of drama. I wouldn’t let people know unless they were already best friends for years personally. Too much risk to telling a man that you have a pussy

Basically this.

fucking damnit
I am forever closet vagina

not yet

I wouldn't care. Even if you have a vagina you still have the body of a man and that's gross as fuck.

Sorry i knew you would feel that way when I was typing it, but it was too true not to say. Don’t trust men. Thats just how they are. Honestly you could tell a girl you just met about your biolgical secret and they would respect you more than a dude you’ve known for years

hey dude are you looking for a fuck buddy? i got a dick and your body gets me hard

what type of music do you guys like

understandable, too bad most of the ones I know are serpents who can't keep a secret

TITSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

i thought that rule only applied to women

Nice!

should i shave

If you wanna look for feminine: yes
If you wanna look more masculine: no

fair assessment
either way i look like a fag

oh my god. a dude who would be 10x more convenient to fuck, and without risk of pregnancy? sign me up.

meet me somewhere

well then, MOOOOOOOOOOBBBBBBBSSSS

no. girls shave to appease men (a form of oppression based on pedophillic male urges). boys shave so it makes their dicks look bigger. Not really necessary in your case. If anythig the pubes would make it leas obvious you have a pussy in case someone accidentally gets a quick peak

where you at?

What state you live in OP? I'd have np doggystylin your pussy while fingering Dat ass.

????????????????????????

ohio my dude

>states that all women shave to appease men
Motherfucker I know lesbians who shave and tweaze their shit because they hate the look and feel of hair. Fuck outta here

what's wrong with wanting my pussy nice and trim
get a little landing strip going huh
lil christmas tree

Yo same, you near cle?

Depends. Can Santa climb in and drop off some presents?

daddy claus

you really need to go read up on how female socialization works

I'm in Baltimore

Trimmed and ready

DAMN didn't expect that
nice, I'll allow it, I'm feelin it

I am very masculine

Good boy. Leaving a few states away sucks though. Rip NJ

Leaving = living**

very attractive face

Agreed. You have a very aesthetically pleasing features all around, OP. You are masculine, but do you like being dominated or submissive?

hey this might be a weird question, but do you have a big clit? I heard girls with a lot of testoterone have big clits

thanks man
I'm really a switch and it depends on how I'm feeling but usually a sub. haven't done much stuff irl like that yet so I can't say much for sure. had several girlfriends who never knew about it and it was a fun time for all parties

hell yea

Pics?

do you have a chick’s ass or a man’s ass?

i dont understand the quetsion

Shape?

Think he's asking if you have feminine hips/hip shape.

it's chubby but not curvy

Beautiful

Im Goin to bed blue balled cause now I want that ass of yours OP. Night bud. GL with telling your friends if you decide to. If not, oh well. You made it this far.

I’d eat this out for hours

damn dude it's really nothin special hold on a sec and lemme take a pic

fuck sorry my camera won't fuckin work

Show your fuckig face, I gotta see how masculine it looks.

ok

yeah the last pic looked very feminine imo

hell naw dude i'm macho as fuck

hey i appreciate you coming on here and showing us so many pics of yourself, but i gotta be real here. your internal perception of yourself as masculine doesn’t really match how others see you. Maybe its because you are young, you look like you are in your late teens. Your peers haven’t really fully developed secondary sexual characteristics so its easy for you to percieve yourself as very masculine. But honestly you look lik a chick to me in every single pic you posted. Your increased testosterone obvious gave you male hips, but everything else looks female. You face shape, your lack of faccial hair. Your nipples (those are obviously girl nipples). The distribution of your pubic hair. Your ass shape (but again not your hips).

I’m not telling you how to identify, I’m just being honest. I would in no way describe you as masculine. No offense

your face is attractive no matter what your gender is. Good face

your feedback is valuable to me, thank you user
the arby's team aims to bring you better service

what would you suggest for me to better my future
also I do get facial hair but it's akin to wispy donald trump corn silk so i burn those fuckers off

I don't know he I feel about this, I'm getting conflicting emotions.

How*

are you afraid of being gay or something
and btw most of my friends describe as 'boyish' thank you very much

No I'm already a huge fag, I just don't know about that vag though.

really depends on how you want to live your life. Personally I’m all about self love and acceptance, so if thats the route you want to take then just not worry about being macho or feminine. Just be you. It might get weird if you continue to use male pronouns as you age if you continue to look more feminine though. Maybe try using they/them pronouns? Personally I’m not a fan but you are actually intersex so they may fit you. Or just keep being a male and assume no one will notice or care. Thats probably what will happen. I know dudes who never grew facial hair and look kinda feminine. They could be intersex. Wouldn’t know. Thats just how it is.

If you actually want to present as mote masculine, maybe ask a doctor if your T levels are high enough? Maybe you can get an androgen gel to rub on your face? That could stimulate bears growth.

Or you can try to live as a woman? See about getting the testes surgically removed? Not really somethig I’d like to recommend but you have a pussy and you will probably continue to look femnine to people like me so maybe thats the solution? You might have to take estrogen supplements, not sure. Again, something you could ask a doctor about.

So yeah. Three options (1) be yourself, in whatever unique way your intersex body and mind develops without being constrained by a desire to present as macho or womanly (2) be a macho dude. Get more testosterone. Rub that gel on your face so you get a beard. (3) be the gender nonconforming your pussy wants you to be

I’m going to bed. Best of luck. I hope you find happiness and comfort in how you choose to live your life.

Ay yo spread that vag, you know for science