What would happen if I went around your cunt wearing a swastika shirt?

What would happen if I went around your cunt wearing a swastika shirt?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mhzMisyaeT0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sadly nothing, you would also be free to hit niggers or lefties with no consequences

Get your ass kicked. Only slavic swastika allowed here

not sure honestly, you would look retarded for sure, people would just stare maybe someone would say something

Nothing. People already wear it But more in pendant form. It also doesn't have same meaning as in western countries

based italy

Is it Drawid or a real niger?

I saw people wearing SS t-shirts in downtown Toronto and nothing happened. Of course Pakis and chinks probably don't even know what the shirts meant.

Nothing happens. Some might ask where you got it from though

lee mi nombre desgraciao

aqui en Italia por suerte a los fascistas se les manda a cagar

Bro fist bump

white people kill me
arabs laugh
niggers are too dumb to do anything
jews make sure I don't have a funeral

Nothing, because we aren't special snowflakes like Cucknada.

You'd be politely told that it's a bit insensitive.

Literally nothing, this faggot is in a faggot parade and aside from some people telling him Fuck off or go away nothing happens.

youtu.be/mhzMisyaeT0

You are supposed to stab and kill your family and friends while drunk, not fight with strangers according to Chilean culture.

Nothing I guess, my cousin has a swastika shirt as well kek.

People would look at you funny, you'd be arrested, charged with something vague that would never fly in a real country, convicted and given a suspended sentence or serve like a week or something.

wtf i love chileans even more now

people wouldn't care or would laugh and ask for a photo

you'd get confronted by almost everyone and likely get your ass beat in the streets

>get your ass beat in the streets

Not having a gun on you in America to stop this.

look at how wet this girl (male?) is, all the girls are smiling at how alpha this guy is
based chile

>Flip calling anyone else cucked
wew

but if you had a funeral and everyone was there then who would be remembering the 20 million?

Waiting for Israel to post.

A real nigger

if you'd be black like that guy im guessing nothing would happen, except people staring a lot.

white person either get arrested or his ass kicked.

OP, do you mean the original ancient religious symbol, or the Nazi windmill of friendship?

Because I imagine it's not considered bad in countries where its a religious symbol. In fact it's said that the footprints of the Buddha were swastikas.

ape?