Rick and Morty General Discussion Thread. Must have IQ 120 or over to enter

Rick and Morty General Discussion Thread. Must have IQ 120 or over to enter.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PNQmIq-LxCs&t=15s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=E-GxDqtP4Vc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Newest season was hit and miss but the finale was Shit.

I think you missed some of the more intelligent jokes, you sure you're bright enough to be in here, son.

I lyke wen da bluu man mr seemeeks coms and sayd "heloo am mr seemeeks' it was lol

Sorry, I refuse to talk with simpletons on a Rick and Morty thread unless it is higher than my standard IQ of 200.

>you didn't like what i say you should

I felt morally obligated to tolerate them, but than I remembered life was meaningless, so there really isn't any point in it.

Imbeciles. As a man with an IQ easily over 250, it is no difficulty to appreciate the incredibly complex jokes.

Show is garbage

IQ>120

SAD

Why is there suddenly a Rick and Morty hate thread up at all fucking times now? This shit just started a couple months ago out of nowhere. Why are you fags so up in arms about a silly cartoon, anyway?

OP here, I actually like the show, but I also hate Reddit, who also like the show.

First of all I dont remember how I got home. I guess my dad licked me up somehow. Anyway I went to work this morning and all went fine. After work I went to a bar where a friend works to kill some time. That was around 3 oclock. Then we started drinking. Shots of tequila and scotch and shit. Fuck why do I drink.... I have no clue how I got home. Absolutely no clue. I woke up 1 hour ago in my bed. I had also plans with some other friends but they got canceled cause I was too drunk to pick up the phone and tell them what is going on.... I am going to apologize to them ofc. It is now early in the morning and I am really bored. I feel so embarassed and stupid...

You just don't get it at all, off yourself.

Ok. That explains all the shitposts how, exactly?

youtube.com/watch?v=PNQmIq-LxCs&t=15s

The Rick and Morty fan base is filled with pseudo intellectual, self important, teenaged atheists.

Rick and morty is a shit show
>prove me wrong
>you can't

It makes me laugh

You're shit.

Die in a fire.

Spend some more time at the university, re watch season 1, than we can talk.

Yeah its allright. WUBALUBBADUBDUB

Shockingly accurate.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=E-GxDqtP4Vc

Is this the intellectual you speak of?

You seem like a swell lad