C-Celeb th-thread for m-m-manlets wh-who flee at the sight o-of a-a fly...

C-Celeb th-thread for m-m-manlets wh-who flee at the sight o-of a-a fly, a-as their mistress sh-shakes h-her head i-in shame...

Inb4 ban

Have you lost it, they're removing celeb threads and you just made another one. There's screencaps of this shit if you don't believe me.
Celebreads are dead, pledges. They are all being taken down getting b& and it serves them right.
>ScarJo-user forces Jew supremist bait in every post, tells people who he dislikes to an hero. Is a sorry sack of shit, the worst of all the celebfags.
>Jlaw/munn waifu war is samefagging everyday
>Stuttering victoria justicefag/mckenziefag is a pathetic pedofile who needs help.
>Nigri is one big homosexual circlejerk, not even classified as a real celebrity.
>Tayfag is obviously gay "I would suck a cock for tay tay" wtf is wrong them and they judge me for expressing love for my queen well it's good to see justice has finally been served. The floodwar's finally paying off.

Wow.... this is actually staying up I think...

MODS

BAN THIS FAGGOT PLS

Do I dare try and post a celeb pic???

yes

Here's the proof. There are also complaints of Youtube threads getting taken down too

My mistress Victoria Justice i-is a v-v-very beautiful w-w-woman... F-F-Forgive m-me g-g-good s-s-sir; I-I know I-I d-d-don't d-d-deserve t-t-to have her...

Idk.... don't want the ban tho....

Very sad about the YouTube one... it was a dodger thread....

lol
hey stutterbro!

caring about a ban from this shit site, without celeb threads i have zero reason to come here

Same. Which is why I don't want the ban. I think it's stupid that they are banning for it.

It's almost like you're pretending that anyone cares... kinda creepy, please stop.

as i see it, if they're banning i don't wanna be here anyways. goes against what this place should be about

Fair enough.... but it seems the bans have stopped....

I-I know good sir h-h-how m-many m-men are waiting with a sl-sl-slammer hammer b-bammer, a v-very grievous c-c-complaint against m-me, f-f-for grabbing h-her...

Ay m8s

I'm no manlet, but I want Becky G to peg me and sit on my face.

I'm showing you solid proof and you don't care? Wow you're the dumbest out of all these lowlife sacks of shit. I also want to post my favorite celeb but I can't help if they want to ban celeb threads now. Wtf is wrong with you?

there's edge a new fidget thread. Though a bit of a different approch...

You rp as her?

Fug no

H-Hello g-g-good s-s-sir... The other g-good s-s-sir has a-a-asked m-me and Vic t-t-to meet h-him i-in a-a-a dark alley i-in the dark t-t-twilight to s-s-sign the proper f-f-forms s-so I-I c-c-can be unbanned f-f-for my thread transgressions...

pls Becky, if you're watching.....

keep her coming she's great

Oh. Rip.

so fucking gorgeous

My lady love

lolol make sure you take something that can help protect you and your mistress... like a gun or something... sounds sketchy

i practically lost it when i saw the new pics. are their hq versions? i've only got them screenshotted from ig

Ask and you shall receive. I’m so glad there are hq cause those tits are unreal.

banana oil

yeah I have a few saved from another thread

I've fapped so much to them today already, it's unreal

I want to fuck her arse

Easy

CUTE. I wanna cuddle her so much.

Did you summon me?

yessss

posting BEST Emma

That’s rude to say

>you will never get to span time with drunk best fanning

You wanna go first?

Did someone shit talk a mods celebfu or something? I haven't been on all day. Anyone wanna catch me up?

Drunk enough to kiss her sis?

Moar moar moar before the thread dies

I want to defile her shitter with the deep dicking it deserves

K LO S S E D

I did

in b4 b&

>blocks u path to the bubbly

You don’t get to touch her.

Thanks, Lori!

I thought you said licking, because I sure would

Give me some camren

when's that, 20 mins? you're really slow

>gut punch
Your power move ain't gonna work on me sister I gotta pop them bottles

What do you get to do?

Damn, hoped she had a dick.

is dat reals!?

>bow

lick it all you want, I want to press in and feel that ass slap on me

She knows shes built to be fucked.

hurry and save this leaked pic before mods Ban me

Hnnng yes Barb

>im cia

I get to love and cherish her for the perfect human she is.

totally

how did you get leaked pics from harvey's phone?