Hey Sup Forums, I'm drunk on E&J and miserable...

Hey Sup Forums, I'm drunk on E&J and miserable. I thought getting drunk alone would be cool but now I've got no one to bitch to about my problems. What the fuck? I get the whole "be happy by yourself first" to hook up with the womyns but for how goddamn long? 20 fucking years of bullshit and I figure at least one person would be into me. Just for the facade that life isn't an 80 year death march that you're forced to endure by yourself. To have someone next to you before you go into the long dark tunnel and sink into whatever lies beyond.

I'm really loaded right now and just want to vent so idk AMA.

Also, some guy from a few days ago wanted more of this leotard chick so old guy from Sup Forums I hope you're on.

2 of however many

3 of however many

dRUNK here too. Just booked a fucking drama show and high expensive hotel for a chick who is middle eastern and loaded in money. I can't believe she fell for someone like me. Bro. Women are women. You have a choice.

To add to my double doubles, don't try to stay within your race if your white and a broke fuck. Lots of choice if you expand a little.

You fucking drunk fag OP respond.

I know bro. Fucking props on that. Indian/Middle East chicks are bomb af.
>kek

There's 3 billion women or some shit but fuck I just need one. Been thinking about Tinder but I feel like that wouldn't be right. I'm good for party life but I just get shitfaced and lonely by the end.

I get that confidence is a big thing too but if I can fake it enough to get a decent job how come its not enough for all these fake bitches I hang around?

i need more dammit

lol chill broski get another shot.

last one was 4 of 5.

give more advice and I've got more albums of shit.

You have to hit up the most conservative place you can think of. As weird as it sounds it's a church. This chaldean is catholic and goes to church every weekend. I'm a poorfag in comparison. I'm not saying to troll around church girls but church girls have a real thing for "outsiders". There was this one other church girl who liked me because I can argue really good against her beliefs. Try that.

I just did.

That worked?

> I can argue really good against her beliefs.

I was raised Christian and got baptised and all that jazz but I never really cared to much for church on Sunday. Christmas was alright but that actually could work.

Same here

Well to be honest it works as "rediscovering" faith. I do mean it though not just looking for sex. They have a tendency to want to take care of you if you approach it like that. Without sounding too bad you should pray about your actions.

You can't even speak English.

Due to alcohol you impulsive reactionary.

you gotta be more drunk than me then because i understood him just fine and I drank half a handle already so

1. You're young and therefore thinking you're alone at this point is just you being an emo kid.
2. You're not as drunk as you think you are. You're drunk enough to make you want to think you're more drunk than you are.
3. Being drunk alone is extremely enjoyable, but you're not at the right stage in life to enjoy it. You're younger, and you need to spend more time with people out in the world before you can really appreciate your alone time.
4. Don't determine your value based on whether or not you you're "with" someone. I'm engaged and have a successful career and I currently judge my self-worth based on whether or not I feel like I made someone hate themselves that particular day. We all have different scales we measure by, but don't let some other individual define you.
5. I'm extremely drunk too, don't listen to what I'm saying. Listen to your heart. Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?

Have you ever seen the wolf cry to the blue corn moon?

you're only 20? get ready for another 20 years if you dont get the fuck off the computer.

> I currently judge my self-worth based on whether or not I feel like I made someone hate themselves that particular day
why is that? just curious, interesting how you're afraid of that, is it because of your job?

Thats fucking hot and you makes me hard but ... Where is the timestamp ?

I mean i hear what your saying but it still blows either way

> You're not as drunk as you think you are. You're drunk enough to make you want to think you're more drunk than you are

Idk man. I finished half of that bottle in two hours. I'm pretty cognizant hwile drunk. Motor skills blow but otherwise I could hold a decent converasation. Typing ain't hard either.

It's not about determining your worth, or my worth. I just want to be able to be with someone. for the sex and the love and the whatever else. Two decades is too damn long.

oh my b dude. I'm not that chick. I saved them from a different thread ages ago. Think the original sauce was leddit. I've got more of these though

Ok keep posting i masturbate to this stuff

disclose some dating secrets or whatever or no more college titties

ah fuck it its Saturday night here frendo