Asian thread

Asian thread

fave

who likes a cute innocent virgin girl?

Fag from the other thread shes so cute

i agree user, what do you like about her?

nice

any more linda? I know her

Love her eyes face and hair and how innocent she is. Any one can go out and find a whore. She is someone I want to marry some day.

then share some photos. tell us about her

i agree user, so beautiful right?

Anyone interested in her?
Check her out here!
e6uf3j9g

Australian, viet, 5"5ish, beautiful tits like you've already seen, ex leaked the nudes but there should be more

Real cute

Keep posting

keep sharing what you have please. does she know bout the leak? know her personally?

Hope I can find someone like her

Not sure if she knows, not gonna ask either

this is my dream girl user, you can do it too

Donna

how many people she knows have probably seen her nude?

holy frak

Most of the guys I'd say, one of them told and showed me

Her friends are hot too

More of her?

fuck shes hot. she get alot if dick?

More...

M-More?

I hate to request, but do someona have pics from that fit sweaty asian in sports wear ?

This is actually a good idea I'll have to go find them though

Keep going

rate your top 3

Left to right

More of this holy fuck

>someona have pics from that fit sweaty asian in sports wear ?

Thoughts on my little Asian slut?

more pls

she doesnt have eyebrows or eyelashes?

What do you think?

Great ass

Really?

god i can see cuck oozing out from you:/

moar
moar

DAMN

More right

She's cute af dude.

Would chill/10

scary face

More, she is refreshing

Holy shit, more

Dumping

I've dated two "innocent" asians. It was something I was highly attracted to until I realize these two had issues with initiating things.

It's cute and all but it gets old to me when I have to be 100% in control.

Unless you are the type of person that likes to be dominate in every little thing then aim high.

decently hot. shes japanese?

I think she looks off, like downs it something

Same.
Iam thinking about breaking up with my gf because of this reason.
Do you have a white gf now? Was it worth it?

100% with sex or everything?

Mine is same, the most "active" she gets is giving me a blow job a few times the year, other then that I have to initiate sex 100% of the time, a bit frustrating sometimes

Zulhing dont play with the food

Oh god, the first one was 100, then second I'd say had was like 60 only because she wasn't creative enough to explore some newer things. So sex became bland and I had to make it interesting for both.

Honestly it's all about the environment you put yourself into.

At first I was into innocent asian girls which you would ask, what kind of environment do you know they are in? It depends what type of asian innocence, you can get the anime nerd, the music nerd, math nerd, etc.

But all those environments have something in common.

After the innocence fetish, I decided to explore in the more hip hop side of the american asian girls. (I live in NorCal so it's easy to spot these examples)

The issue with these girls, is social status. They are also judgement as fuck and they tend to flaunt social media.

But that's not to say it happens just in the asian community because it doesn't. It's just I'm more attractive to asians.

I know your pain.

I'm not the original poster but I dated a girl just like this and it was like that for EVERYthing, honestly it felt really weird to me and that's why I ended it. It was sort of like... Having a pet or something. Which a lot of people fetishize but when it's for everything it gets really fucking annoying.