meme country with beta people???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TM-MBzxYX0k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bros

They're the people we nuked! tee hee hee

~most Americans

it's meme country with beta people

I really don't care for Japanese culture or anything, but I'd like to visit there someday just cause it would be a fucking trip

You guys don't post very often

But when you do it's almost always top quality bantz

anime desu

this is a canadian flag

Wonderful country with very nice people if you're not a drooling retard or subhuman. The same people that are salary men in Japan would have shit jobs anywhere else so that meme always makes me laugh. They also have the best trains I've ever rode, never not on exact time.

too much otaku
not enough kids
yakuza

>meme country with beta people???
They're being cucked by fucking Koreans. Totally beta. Can't muster up the balls to deport them.

No when they post it's usually Australians shitposting using proxies.

I think you should get back to work marine

better than street shitter, dog killers, and niggers

proper racists

This.

I actually feel sorry for Japan because their economy is shit and they only keep it afloat by their population slaving away in misery and silence.

They're struggling a lot more than they let on, and they have a fuck ton of problems.

It's sad actually.

I've always respected their ability to radically change when necessary though.

Going from feudal society to industrial and military power in 60 years is no small feat. And their radical economic transformation after WW2 was impressive as well.

If they can find the will to fight and overcome the societal problems they have now, Japan could become great again.

But until then it's herbivore beta faggots and nappies for adults flying off the shelves.

but do not worry,
america is quite close with burger culture and muh guns that collect dust.

A polar bear's poofter

2 were not enough

youtube.com/watch?v=TM-MBzxYX0k

>and muh guns that collect dust.
excuse me, but I make sure to regularly lube and clean my guns. I'm a civilized intellectual.

was*

hit the books tyrone

how do i delete my post?

pretty based

An interesting people with an interesting past. Ridiculous media and tv, with little serious work of art or culture (seven samurai is the only one that comes to mind.) eg, I like anime but would be embarrassed to admit as much in polite company.

Highly tech savvy. Great engineers and workers. But a bit beta compared to us Americans who don't beat around the bush and just say shit bluntly.

Have actually tried understanding the Japanese culture at all? It's so much deeper than you'd think

Twisted people with strange sex preference, not available in english

A FUCKING SUN

Im addicted to your hot springs

Best friend that plays games and watches cartoons with us, has hot female family members, but is trying too hard to imitate us after we had a little scuffle that one time and had to kick his ass.

I didn't say I hate it, it just ain't for me.

my sun is better

>i prefer african culture

>implying flaccid length correlates to erect length
sucks being asian when people assume your cock is small just because it's a shrinker. I can't even get it hard to prove them wrong in the lockerroom because men don't turn me on. :(

Would rather see a militaristic Japan again in Asia.
Might make a useful ally as we sit here far removed from the rest of Western civilisation.

going there next year. Any brotips?

Understood that Hitler was right more than a decades before most people.

Your sun looks like an actual sun.

Rising sun, difference.

I'd fuck their art but not their people

You need 2 more nukes, the radiation did this to you, only radiation can bring you back.

MJGA!

Op Why Do Your School Girls Wear "Nice" Uniforms
> Just Wondering

yer latin sun is hotter

I dont mind fucking their people

Can you speak Japanese?

started learning properly a month ago (going to an academy), and plan to continue doing so until I go

I fucking hate Japan, they are racist as shit, and what do they do? They send their unwanted orientals to America. Tbh Trump needs to kick out the fucking Asians, they are less human than the Mexicans.

another sun checking in

>i hate the japanese
>they're racist
kek

If you can manage to hold a basic conversation they will be so impressed with you usual any question you have can be answered. Also buy a train pass.

The japs think they are a better race, when in truth they are worth no more than the dirt on my shoe. It makes me mad they have that mentality and I still see jucking japs walking around on American soil.

yes, the japanese are racist, but your hypocrisy is pretty funny

noted, thanks!

I prefer the your rising sun flag to your current one, also anime is the only reason I don't want to kill myself

Also if you have a smart phone there is an app that will tell you exactly which train line to get on and when as there are so many it can be confusing. You can go basically anywhere you want for penny's though.

Genuine spooks

bump

honorable

You can't really blame the males for being uninterested in their women when 95% of the women don't look like women at all. Bunch of flat chested, no hip, no ass, crooked teeth nips.
They started looking good with some white genes but at that point they're probably not even living in Japan

They seem alright. Would have been swell having them rule the world rather than fucking China.

holey shit this faggot!

Just like mexicans

they're trying to influence your voting count, to make america great again n shit.

They should be the country to stand by us and conquer the earth.