DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY...

DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4mU802eQ3jE
youtube.com/watch?v=5vRlJrkxsqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Shut up idiot

Unironically more autistic than Pickle Rick, which is at least from an adult cartoon.

youtube.com/watch?v=4mU802eQ3jE

this

Get your oranges out of my face

Mandarins*

clowns tanjelos, messes with their equilibrium

they're tanjelos

Heeey, B&M Is for adults...

>Adult
>Cartoon
Oh look we swear and show violence, but cant write a compelling 20 minute story. Wubbi lubbi dubby, haha look at me, im an asocial asshole who murders people, but i cry about it, that make me deep and emotional and not psychotic and unstable.

>but cant write a compelling 20 minute story
Except they do all the time. You obviously don't watch the show.

"The Ricklantis Mixup" is a perfect example of an episode that's a self contained 20 minute compelling story. Outside of the first minute and last minute, the main Rick and Morty characters don't even appear in it, 95% of the episode follows random alternate universe characters all living in a city filled with crime and a failing government, while the episode spotlights a good dozen storylines very well.

Messes with the clowns' equilibrium

>Autist who is trying to defend his poor excuse for a "omg so deep" adult cartoon

this. Sup Forums shits all over it, but only because they clearly don't watch it.

"it's just a meme show!!!" No, there's like 2 memes per season tops, Pickle Rick is a single plot point gag from early on in season 3.

>autist pretending to hate a show without actually explaining why it's bad because they think they're being cool or funny when they pretend a popular thing is bad

It's not that I hate the show, it's that I hate fags like you that can't even comprehend the idea that people don't like this show

Where are the reruns?

>he still can't name a single reason why it's bad, and resorts to "It's popular so it sucks!" and "It's bad because the people that like it can't see the reasons why it's bad even though every single time they ask for those reasons I can't give them any!"

>show didn't end with Mandy & Billy having sex
sad

Please pass the eggsalad

Both are annoying, but it seems like the people who dislike it always start the argument, only to pretend to be the better person when in reality you are both awful people with poor taste and an inability to say your opinion and move on

nice strawman you've got there user :^)

looks like user really wants to show off how he's the "better person"
It's okay though, this was bound to be a circle jerk the moment Rick and Morty came up

>still can't think of a single reason

kek, I knew I was right, keep proving it.

yeah, a circle jerk from YOU circlejerking over how much you hate a cartoon.

>OH I HATE IT SO MUCH THAT'S WHY I TALK ABOUT IT LITERALLY EVERY DAY!!!

It's a cartoon, grow up and ignore it instead of circlejerking over how much you hate it.

youtube.com/watch?v=5vRlJrkxsqo

Like always, Rick and Morty wins. Wubba Lubba Dub Dub.