Be me >turn 19 today > go to college at a school i dont like >no friends >only 2 high school friends stopped talking to...

>be me >turn 19 today > go to college at a school i dont like >no friends >only 2 high school friends stopped talking to me once we graduated >nobody to talk to >dont really care about my birthday usually, but being alone for one is making me think about how shitty my life really is right now >i dont usually go on Sup Forums so my story telling ability is really bad > im just lonely tonight and wanted to have some degree of human interaction, whether it be online or not, at this point who cares right >if u read this im sorry u wasted your time >not a story >not a joke >not worthwhile to read >not worthwhile to be around irl >i have nothing right now

apparently i cant even make a green text correctly

Not even the ability to greentext properly

Happy Birthday homie.

yea apparently

thanks

happy birthday

Happy birthday bb

Happy Sup Forumsday user

Happy bday.
Also its a part of life. People after high school tend to start over. Whether it'll be moving, working, or just cutting off old ties. Trust me on that. Ive run into former classmates. We chat for like 5 minutes and try to meet up at a later date only for it to slip through.

Honestly i recommend to start fresh and build yourself up again. New start and new chances. Beats just being stuck in the past

I know how you feel, my birthdays are just as sad. The only people that are there when I have birthday are my mom and my sister

You're in control. Go make it better.

Hey OP do you have a way to contact you if you want to talk more?

at least you made it into college. Don't worry too much, you'll eventually be ok. Enjoy your loneliness and assume at some point you won't be alone, you're only 19,

Find some friends man. Go to the local store of your hobby choice or something and find some people with your interests. I guarantee you will enjoy friendship with shared interests more than friendship with shared memories

And against what others say, no, don't go to any place in particular with the target of getting a friend. Just do the things you like and you want to and let friendship happen to you by chance. Going out and do things just to get friends will make you look needy.

Can't offer much, but we're all assholes with good hearts. Most of us just meme shit but are kind and not actually fucked up autists.

So op, from one retard to another, happy birthday.

Make the most out of everything and always look for the bright side of shit. Then when things get bad, laugh about how shit things are. And tell yourself "you're the best in the world" over and over again when things get hard. Because you can do it op. You won't die a fag.

You will have a great life. Strive for it and have a good one dude.

Dont worry we are you friends and youre here for ever

I wonder if OP knows that he only need one angle bracket to make that whole QQ baby story green.

Also, be more interesting faggot.

fag freshman finds feels from friendly fucks on Sup Forums

Happy bday OP, have a nice day.

You come off as a fag too

Happy B-Day user

As a whole we're pretty fucked up but we also seen some shit to know enough. Adding onto what some other Sup Forumstards said. Just work on yourself let friendships start on their own. You're in college and you're bound to find a crowd to fit in. So get out there make some friends and enjoy the parties, get laid, and eventually come back to us with a progress report. Alright bud.

Stop being so needlessly emotional about life and you'll realize that it's actually fun

Happy birthday

>caring about birthdays
tho it does suck you don't have any friends, if you are playing some games and shiet just join some communities and hope you find some decent people
I found like 10 Sup Forumssters just by playing dota and talking over mic and I befriended them