Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tXgM9T4mFbQ
tmz.com/2017/08/26/kanye-west-taylor-swift-album-song-t-shirt/
youtube.com/watch?v=lNkYEgyVxBg
youtube.com/watch?v=i7gB9bKdhPc
youtube.com/watch?v=i789TMw49rE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he's going to rap over shoegaze, isnt he

he doesnt know who the fuck they are. just like those shit heads with the torn metallica shirts

ShoeHop incoming

>implying they're some obscure band and mot one of the most popular rock bands of all time

is this literally your first week?

wtf i love kanye now

i invented shoehop back in like 2007

Fits his aesthetic

I remember when I first came to /my/ and unironically thought they were- wew lad

He sampled king crimson. Kanye always has weird, mu core, obscure. white as fuck, or obscure black gospel and soul samples

>I AM A GOD
he is

Shoehop bro

Damn I never realized how hot kanye is. Not too much bulk but just enough to be impressive/sexy.

>obscure
King Crimson is not obscure. My dad likes them lmao

you know he's like 5' 8" right

manlets are sexy tbhfam

rapping over shoegaze would probably be the actual most experimental thing a mainstream musicians did instead of cringy pop stars that think acting like an edgy slut means they are being mature and experimental

Loveless has a critical and cult following, not really the so much the band that made it. Nobody remembers that reunion album.

damn same. We could 69 ea other's dicks perfectly

i think mbv are smart to only release an album every 10000 years, because if they released one after the other it would all sound the same and people would get tired of it fast.

Loveless is important and groundbreaking, it was a completely new noise at the time

it already exists, dumbass
youtube.com/watch?v=tXgM9T4mFbQ

Has a very boyish charm in this picture. Shame he looks so worn out nowdays

This is true, neither is mbv

Its a meme user

Exactly, no one wants a bigfoot

W2c tee?

tmz.com/2017/08/26/kanye-west-taylor-swift-album-song-t-shirt/

Kanye West looked a tad pensive as he left his offices Friday, after the announcement that Taylor Swift's new album will be released on the 10-year-anniversary of his mom's death.
As you know, Taylor furor in the song, "Look What You Made Me Do" is aimed at Kanye and Kim.
Kanye's sporting a t with the words, "my bloody Valentine" emblazoned on the front. Unclear what that means.

"Kanye's sporting a t with the words, "my bloody Valentine" emblazoned on the front. Unclear what that means." :(

mu doesnt even realize outside of the mu bubble the musicians we think are well known by now are obscure to plebes.

>this shitty meme in Sup Forums

god i love my country

drunk and hot girls is just a can song being rapped over

he doesn't listen to rap, he listens to indie. why don't you go back to /r/music.

my bloody valentine are well know, this is just paparazzi shit stirring, trying to imply that the shirt means something it doesn't

>Kanye samples some of the most obscure music from >1980
> Yet teenagers online don't think he knows one of the most popular rock bands ever

memes aside I like this

he is kek

Kanye just made this band so much cooler, might check them out again.

lmao he definitely knows them.

i sure fucking hope so

What an individual you are.

I came here to say this

This. They're top of the barrel indie music. Any 20 something who has any interest in music other than just radio know who they are

I'd actually listen to hip hop if shoehop became a thing

this but unironically

newfags cant into dalek?

are you retarded?

I guarantee Kanye knows more about music than you do.

>new frank ocean song
>Eyes low, chin heavy shoegazer

hmmmmmmmmmmmm.....
what are they onto??????

>Implying normies can tell the difference between my bloody valentine and bullet for my valentine

WTF I love Kanye now

>He sampled king crimson
You mean his team of producers did, lmao

chaeyeon has been my gf for a year or so

>Kanye records a heartfelt vocalized track similar to runaway over the instrumental for "Sometimes"

ShoegaYeezy when

nice dad bod

I need this

Kanye certainly knows his fanbase.

It's pretty much impossible to not know MBV if you give the first fuck about music in any serious way. Besides they're pretty famous anyway.

lmao he sampled king crimson and arthur russell. kanye knows who they are. mbv is not even obscure lol.

youtube.com/watch?v=lNkYEgyVxBg
please refer

Kanye looking a bit chubby.

who the fuck are you?

>he doesn't know lil b literally rapped over Slowdive
youtube.com/watch?v=i7gB9bKdhPc

>king crimson
>obscure
j e j

youtube.com/watch?v=i789TMw49rE
I would like that

This is death grips for people older than 13.

Omg i hate mbv now gosh

yes because king crimson are the only musicians kanye has ever sampled

Thank god

>normies couldn't possibly likes le obscure band like MBV

>implying kanye samples anything and not his 10 producers

but mbv is entry level and anyone who thinks otherwise is wrong