What did her asshole taste like Sup Forums?

what did her asshole taste like Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video27168451/nasty_rachel_se_mijando_na_cara_-_mais_em_www.amadoras69.com
xrares.com/video/2280/rachel-bruno-violated-granddaughter-of-state-senate-majority-leader
twitter.com/AnonBabble

salty shit

I dunno, but a schnoz like that her clit has gotta be 3 inches long.

Those videos are straight up fucked. Full on rape.

she said she wanted to taste her asshole though, i'm just curious as to what it tasted like :)

She only said that because he told her to say that, and she knew that he was the source of her coke, or meth or wtf ever she was strung out on. He full on forced this chick to do and say all sorts of shit she didnt want to just to feed her habit. Theres a reason the dude went to jail. Not that I havent rubbed one out more times than I can count, and am going to again now that this thread has reminded me of these videos. Watching her take all those nuts on her face against her will, god damn.

i know mate it's fucking disgusting, i remember a video of the same girl being forced to fart just like this video, she said " there is no more" and the guy demanded "more" she delivered of course which was disgusting, is there a link to this travesty?

imagine stepping up to the judge to present your statment with this picture, "your honour I was raped and I didn't want it" fucking lol

She was so fucking coked out in those videos, lol.

0789D1E

the place without mothers if you want your cock to be hard as a rock

Link?

Figure it out, this shit is b 101

spicy indian chicken

If someone had the entire set of pics and videos, are they considered illegal? asking for an old, old, old friend from another country.

Was this bitch underage or something?

sure as fuck doesnt look underage

No, she was a coke/meth addict, living with the guy that controlled her supply. He forced her to do a ton of fucked up sex acts in exchange for keeping her high. Lots of ass to mouth, unwanted facials, weird farting shit, piss stuff. She fucking hates it, like HATES it, you can tell the entire time shes only doing it for the drugs.

Yeah I've seen it, just wondered if it was underage as well

Didn't she end up being a congressman's daughter or some shit?

it off motherless

xvideos.com/video27168451/nasty_rachel_se_mijando_na_cara_-_mais_em_www.amadoras69.com

those are real tears boys.

seriously though when I was like 13 I remember a video including her farting which included the guy saying "more" to which she retorted "there is no more" (a disgusting lie) because she let out an enormous cum fart which blew my young mind) anyone have this vid?

nothing will make you harder

ASS TO ASS
This is legit requiem for a dream irl, so fucking hot

Nah. She was submissive. This is 50 Shades of Grey type shit here. Not rape. This is the shit the've been doing together. Her congressman dad saved face by having her boyfriend arrested for rape. I think she ended up being a nurse at some recovery center after the incident or something like it never happened.

The chick in requiem was dead inside and didnt care. This chick is openly crying and complaining. Not sure which is hotter.

requiem for a dream would have been a good jerk if it didn't include that old broad with an awkward diet pill addiction, the ass to ass scene was hot as fuck though

she seems almost mentally handicapped when she cries in this

This is how rape usually looks like. I remember that scene in IT (2017) when Beverly's dad started creeping on her and said, "Are you still my little girl?" and she just froze and robotically said, "Yes, daddy" as he held her hand and touched her face. That shit gave me the chills. She was only 15. Either someone had to coach her to do that scene or she's had experience being molested.

Wasnt she the niece of some NY judge?

bump

granddaughter of NY state Senate Majority Leader

Rachel Bruno - 20 years old at the time. Lured away by John Savage after seeing his myspace page. Found later wandering the streets of Times Square.

but did she explain why she wanted to taste her ass so badly?

she was high as shit in that one.

Anyone got more videos of her?

A fine 76 pinot noir mixed with brown gravy made with pork butt

xrares.com/video/2280/rachel-bruno-violated-granddaughter-of-state-senate-majority-leader

>Either someone had to coach her to do that scene or she's had experience being molested.
Of course she was coached, it's a fucking film.

Even better.