>my last gf was my first gf
>Everyone say "Oh user you'll find someone eventually"
>Want to believe them
>Keep telling myself the moment I don't expect it I'll find someone
>I just want someone that will like me
>3 AM
>Look in the mirror
>Finally realize I'll never find love
>tfw the only companionship I'll ever have is here, with thousands of people I'll never meet
I want to fucking cry, Sup Forums.
Also, feels thread I guess.

Just get in shape. Christ.

Fucking man up. Train, study and improve everyday and change your life

What's the point, I'll still be ugly regardless

Drop your pic and we will see what can you do. Whether it's suicide tier or just take more care of yourself and get in shape tier

Here's the nicest pic if myself I have.
>inb4 Star Wars hat

just drop a little weight

I see uglier people than you have beautiful woman as girlfriends all the time so there is still hope.

What makes you think you'll find a woman if you're not fat and ugly?
Bad news user

What. user you don't look bad at all. Your face is totally alright and you're just a little chubby at your face. You are 5/10 now and if you got fit could be 7/10. Others here can envy you

You think you want a girl, you dont. Get money and quit being a cuck ass bitch faggot.

get trim, get a slimmer face
grow a beard
plaid shirts
pretty sure you could pull that off

Fuck man you want someone to like you then stop whining and make yourself into someone people will like. It doesn't matter if you're ugly: 2/10's fuck every day. 2/10's get fucking married every day. You think you're ugly in a way that losing weight won't fix? Fucking lose it anyway. You'll still feel better about yourself and being fit and ugly will still bump up the quality of person you can get compared to what you can get by being fat and ugly by another two points minimum.

You look average faggot. You're probably just trying too hard and not coming across as confident. Stop being so fucking eager. Talk to them as friends and toss a sex joke in there every now and then. I'm average as fuck and women come onto me a good amount just because of my stupid fucking personality.

dude you just need to stop being a self-pitying pussy, thats your only problem.
also go to the gym and watch your diet

Pic of my chubby average ass for reference. I have fucking titties, man. They don't even mind weight. Just stop acting like a cuck.
CONFIDENCE. NIGGER.

You're 20 years old. You don't know shit from shinola about life. Don't sweat it.
source: me, 46 year old

Get money. Wait till you can grow a beard. Dont ever put bitches on a pedestal.

>turn 20 a few days ago
>haven't had a gf since I was 18
>my last gf was my first gf
>Everyone say "Oh user you'll find someone eventually"

jesus it's only been 2 years calm down. You're still a kid.

People who think they need to have a partner to fulfill their loneliness are pathetic.
Focus on your fucking career and rack up money, you beta fuck.
Don't depend on others to make you feel happy,especially women.

Dude you look fine. Maybe just lose 10-20 lbs and grow a beard and you'll be slaying hoes left and right. Keep your chin up and be confident.

I posted a summary of my story a couple months ago. I'm bored so I'll post a quick summary again and talk with you guys I live at home with my mom, in my mid 20s now and in university
>My parents are the more party type. Mom shoots up heroin and stuff for fun.
>You can infer what kind of person my dad was based on what I say next
>About a year ago my dad was living somewhere else for a couple of months as my parents were divorcing.
>Hear some noises coming from my moms room and she's calling my name
>I normally ignore her but because I heard some strange noises I go check it out
>Dad is beating my mom with a shotgun, basically he's going to kill her
>I have a knife and just step between my mom and the gun
>Dad blows his head off infront of me
>Mom was traumatized obviously, for a couple of days she can only say "You saved me" over and over

>Couple of months pass, I meet a girl and we fall in love.
>First girl I've ever felt so serious about.
>Things are great for a couple of months.
>But then moms new boyfriend goes crazy (he does a lot of pcp)
>Does a lot of property damage to our house by running his car into it
>Breaks into our house, steals things randomly of no value like ovaltine and shit
>He ends of going to jail for violently assaulting my mom

>Then midsummer of this year
>that girl I was crazy about all of a sudden breaks everything off with me
>she won't say what
>after a week or two tells me she found someone else
>I was completely crushed
>Still think about her a lot, but it's getting better

A lot of other things happened this past year but I don't feel like typing all that shit out, not as important really. I hope to just finish my degree soon and move on with my life

You look better than me and I've had a 9/10 gf since sophmore year, you can find somebody, don't make it a priority though.

Talk to more girls as just friends, and elevate when you think they're attached to you

you're not bad looking man. get in shape if you want... i'm /fit/ but i'm antisocial so i'm not gonna find love.

I actually just got back home to get drunk.
>took motorcycle out for a night ride
>went downtown and ended up driving through the uni
>rolling around watching everyone do what normal people do on a Saturday night
I don't hate them but I do wish I could go back a few years and do all that stuff but knowing I wasted my college years just makes me depressed.

I cannot stress this enough, women are not worth it, focus on your career. In 5 years you will have money and a beard, roasties will be falling all over you. Even this, STAY AWAY FROM THEM, get rich, have standards, you are young, you can pull this off. Females these days are absolutely broken and sick, you will not find happiness there.

You didnt waste anything, you saved yourself. You fuckers have no idea how bad things really are.

Ayyyy are you by any chance from JMU?

OP here, I appreciate all the kind words, it's unexpected especially from Sup Forums.
I'll take your advice. Save this post because one day I'll come back with results. I will return. Thanks again.

Good luck, you beautiful cunt!

good luck bro

that's shitty bro especially when they dont tell you why.
>I hope to just finish my degree soon and move on with my life
that's all you really can do

>You didnt waste anything, you saved yourself
probably. just feels bad i didnt get to experience that at least once

nope. other side of the country.

Don’t worry user. They will come. Eventually more than you want. I got two to chose from. My dad warned me there would be more than to. He told me to make the right decision when it happens but idk Who to chosen hang in Sup Forumsro

Good luck. Hope it all works out for you.