I don't know how much longer i can take it guys...

i don't know how much longer i can take it guys. every fucking night my roommates are always up at 2am arguing about some stupid shit. they yell until they get red in the face and their veins pop out. they make far fetched analogies in attempts to prove points that are irrelevant. sometimes i sit completely expressionless and watch their brains go into defense mode making rational thought more difficult. the arguments go on for hours and nothing ever gets solved. why are humans like this?

Just go out there and offer to suck their dicks if they shut up.

>anaLOGies

It sounds like you lack the intelligence to either fight with them, prove them wrong, or move the fuck out. i think you're just a fucking idiot.

I think youre a faggot. Fuck you faggot. Prove that you arent a faggot, faggot.

Sounds like you;re really mad..

Prove im mad faggot. Or do you lack the intelligence? Fucking idiot.

lmfaooo

Prove you lmfao'd. Or move the fuck out.

not the user you replied to, but ye u mad nigga
i don't blame you, i'd be too if i were in your shoes

either move the fuck out or tell them to stfu and go to bed, it's as simple as that

My roomates do this also when we smoke.

They'll get into a debate for an hour and then apologize to eachother. Typically over stupid shit.

It's like the weed makes them too honest with eachother.

Here, take a pic of my girl. I kind of feel bad that you're trying so hard to troll some one.

Prove its your girl. Prove im trying to troll you.

Make me.

Prove you need a proof it's my girl. Prove you need a proof that you're trying to troll me.

Honestly to me it just sounds like you lack the intelligence. Im moving out.

stupid nigger kikes go too bed

As a beta faggot who doesn't have the balls to confront his noisy roomies, it's probably the best course of action you can afford to take.

Im not even OP. I just got mad at you insulting him and decided to whiteknight for lols

But you see, you just lack the intelligence to fight me.

are they a couple?

Kek nor am I the guy OP originally started the pissing contest with. I don't mind if the insults go on tho.
I fart in your general direction, good sir.

fag

they are
a couple of faggots, that is
and OP is the third faggot each of the other two faggots take turns pumping in the rear

I started the pissing contest. I finish it. OP died.
Also, I take a shit on your grandmothers face.

Yeah, you can spam that fake news all over fb in hope you'll grab someone's attention. But not a single fuck was given that day.
In other news, your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

Shut the fuck up attention whore. You weren't the shit starter at all, like, shut up.

Brove it

Fug

i love hoewur trying to take credit for that. you REALLY need people to know it was you? dont get TOO full of urself or you might explode

Prove I'll explode

Thread bumped to the 1st page after you posted your lovely little post.
If it weren't for you, it would have saged in no time, just like I planned, newfriend.

You're really still trying this tactic..?

Can you prove i am

not gunna lie im starting to like you

>bring this mad

I suggest you kill them both.

You lack the intelligence to like me.

Also, we got us to the front page. BOIIIII.

And yeh, you're probably smarter than me to be honest.

u used sage wrong

Prove I'm smarter than you.

Prove I used it wrong

Shoot them. Both of them. One each in the skull. Find peace in murder.

I cant prove you're smarter you just gotta trust me on that.
You used it wrong because you can look up the definition of sage.

Prove I can look it up.
>I did look it up
>Turns out I used it correctly
>Turns out you're a dumbass
>I didn't actually look it up, but you can't prove that
>You're still a dumbass

Why are you not talking (oh wow shit) to them, it is fully UNDERSTANDABLE that you should be able to sleep in your own place at 2am and you should win that argument every time if you are not a complete passive bitch

"sometimes i sit completely expressionless and watch their brains go into defense mode making rational thought more difficult"

you sure are a emotional little victim, poor you

Imba op joins 2 am shenanigans from now on

See, this is why if if i knew you IRL, we'd be friends.

>
Guess I WIN