Look Who's Back available on netflix

I just finished this movie and I was actually surprised to see how redpilled the film was. How was Germany able to produce such an uncucked movie about Hitler? What did you guys think of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

kat.cr/er-ist-wieder-da-2015-proper-1080p-bluray-x264-usury-rarbg-t12406061.html
mediafire.com/download/10rsmom0o6ipll4/Er.Ist.Wieder.Da.2015.PROPER.1080p.BluRay.x264-USURY.English.srt
www101.zippyshare.com/v/MvLOnTVZ/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Very bad timing. You can see this was supposed to attack the right wing parties but, only blew up in their face.

Yeah i think that may have been the issue as well. They tried to make nationalists look idiotic, but everything Hitler said about the problems of Germany in the film was spot on.

Bump

>Look who is back
Back again?

Hitler is back, tell your friends.

The reason they are allowed to make it, is because they have him commit "ONE EXTREMELY HORRIBLE ACT OF BETRAYAL" this is used to sear into the mind of the next generation 'how evil Hitler was'

He murders some sort of pet dog. The jews did exactly the same thing with this new animated 'he man' movie, they make the character all cute and lovable, then they have him commit a despicable act of betrayal, to force-brainwash into the minds of the entire youth of a nation/world, just how horrible this kind of person is (happy-go lucky male chauvanist macho throwback type_)

Typical jew brainwashing OP, make sure you can spot it.

*spoiler*

In the movie the people forgave him and he gains popularity in the end.

Is it weird that I felt the dog scene was funny? Like, those guys are just talking in the foreground casually while Hitler is getting attacked in the background for a comically long time before he shoots the thing.

Available in just the US though?
Can't find it here.

This movie was supposed to be a smear against right leaning politics in Europe but I would say that it actually back fired. Adolf would say things which I suppose the writers intended to sound appalling, yet I sat there silently nodding my head in agreeance.

U NEED TO GO TO HOSPITAL
REPORTED

I agree when he was talking about the state of Germany I was on the edge of my seat. It just reaffirmed that Europe and America need strong right wing leaders who don't back down.

I've seen the movie with over 4 people at separate times user, and no one gave a shit about him killing the dog. Pretty sure most people who saw the scene laughed.

What is the Movie called?

Look Who's Back in English and Er ist wieder da in German

You're huge morons. Complying with what's officially expected from you, at least at first sight, is the the only way to smuggle controversial and inconvenient messages past the censors. We China now.

The Germans handled it better than our pussy ass country. Someone would have started REEEEEEEING and assaulted him here

Is there any hope for a white Germany?

Now everybody's going to the chambers, to the chambers, to the chambers

>lel look at all these fat nerd white supremacists! how funny!

Was that really necessary?

How tf is it redpilled? It blatantly says "oh jeez guys these nasty islamophobes are going to bring about the next hitler"

Also this

>dog attacks
>dog gets shot
I mean, it sucks but this is rather common.

Well I for one was thinking that another hitter might be just what we need.

It is designed to resonate with the common opinion that police shoot innocent dogs, thus tying hitler and his ideologies to the perceived oppressive totalitarian white police state the youth is brainwashed into believing exists.

We're all sick of these fucking posts. That's how we feel about it.

The dog scene is so retarded and out of place.

It feels like a jew director decided the movie needed something more against hitler so they added that retarded scene.

There was no fucking point to it, ohh nooo he killed a dog! then at the next scene everyone already forgot about it.

Your perception of Germany is skewed. The big cities are multicultural shitholes, but so are yours. Our suburbs and rural areas however are almost completely white because shitskins can't afford nice houses in the suburbs, and the rural towns, especially in East Germany, tend to be right-wing.

This might change soon if we have to cope with millions more "refugees", but so far it's really not as bad as you think.

WHITE AMERICA. I COULD BE ONE OF YOUR KIDS

WHITE AMERICA, LITTLE ERIC LOOKS LIKE ME

I absolutely fucking loved it.

Does anybody have that webm of Hitler explaining racemixing?

I was in Kaiserslautern recently and there was a disgusting amount of gypsies and Turks.

it was pretty good aside from the pathetic ending where they show all the "scary" european right wing politicians like based Geert

Got family who live in Hamburg.

How cucked it is? Was thinking about giving them a visit but i get triggered by browns in general and i already deal enough with them here, would rather spend my travel time/money on a peaceful white place.

> The big cities are multicultural shitholes, but so are yours
But yours didn't have to be
At the fall of the wall German cities were stil overwhelmingly german

>Dat line about how much jewishness is acceptable when discussing the dude's GF

fucking A

Nobody's denying that thing's have been way out of control for a long time now. What is relatively well-controlled is the native population; and while we're not completely helpless, there is likewise very little we can do without risking a full-blown NATO civil war.

Vote to leave the EU and/or NATO.

>At the fall of the wall German cities were stil overwhelmingly german

Bullshit. As for West Germany, we invited countless "guest workers" from other EU countries during the 50s and 60s to kickstart our economy after WWII. Then the following decades they brought their families and started shitting out more kids.

OH, I thought it was just what the dear user used for his title as a pop-culture reference.
Thanjs

The difference was these immigrants were white.

>Watched it
>Literally agreed with everything Hitler did and said
-- Spoiler --
How good was that "Death scene" though, good cinematography

And how did he come back? Was he summoned from Hell?

God sent him back to help his people.

This might be more difficult than you imagine - keep in mind that both exist in no small part to monitor our production and military after WW2, meaning many countries we are allied with (including yours) would pretty much immediately get up in our space for that.

We had the subject of "hope". Ours is that Trump gets in and makes good on his promises regarding NATO; that would allow us to re-arm, as Trump has repeatedly hinted is the plan, and thus drive most of the migrants off one way or the other as our welfare state would become insustainable.

Name of film?

> italians
> turks
> greek
> white

But yeah, the nigger epidemic is pretty new.

It's in the OP numbnuts

Yeah i assumed something like that yeah - like a German King Arthur

Respect the Hitler digits.

And damn son Trump is going to be the last best chance to save the fucking world isn't he?

At least getting out of nato would eliminate all the American niggers being stationed in germany.

The last? Not for as long as any man of ours still has his rifle. But the best, most likely.

Watching it, I got really excited for Trump.
You guys will call me a berniecuck or whatever, but I would follow Trump to the end of the world.

Hearing some of the shit Hitler talked about in the movie made me go
>this reminds me of what Trump says
but it wasn't so much like
>TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER ZOMG
but more
>Holy shit, Hitler was basically Trump!

Basically, if the movie were real, I'd back Hitler in a fucking heartbeat.

Remember that jews are not a laughing matter

Even though the human body can tolerate a ceratin level of Jewishness

That's how I felt too. I was pumped up for Trump.

This is true.

I thought the ending was kinda chilling.
>"I can work with this."

>redpilled
wew lad.
the whole point of the movie was "anti-immigration, nationalistic politicians are the future Hitlers".

And keep the Somalis and Ethiopians?

It was a happy ending.

How were you already ready with that image haha.

i saved it recently so i knew where it was

I would like to refer you to my - the migrants would get the fuck out the second their benefits run dry, especially when Germany is suddenly going Full Metal Fatherland once again. We may be really popular with muslims, but they still have a way of not tackling hard targets.

>like a German King Arthur
we've got that already, Frederic I. aka Barbarossa
>Adolf would say things which I suppose the writers intended to sound appalling, yet I sat there silently nodding my head in agreeance.
That's probably the most common observation from people reading the book this movie is based on, you start out laughing at him for his absurd views, you end up laughing along with him about the absurd things he sees.

'In The Jewish Daily Forward, Gavriel Rosenfeld described the novel as "slapstick", but with a "moral message." However, while acknowledging that Vermes's portrayal of Hitler as human rather than monster is intended to better explain Germany's embrace of Nazism, Rosenfeld also states that the novel risks "glamorizing what it means to condemn": readers can "laugh not merely at Hitler, but also with him." '
Remember kids, Hitler was evil, Germany is, oh sorry *was* evil. Remember the six hundred billion.

I wonder what that person would have made of Walter Moers' "Adolf" comics. They're basically nothing if not slapstick and made "having fun with Hitler" far more socially acceptable.

This film is literally made by and for cucks. Did you forget the last minute of the film, Schlomo? Of course you didn't. It invalidates the buildup of the rest of the film entirely and attempts to slander current unrest as extremism, which is exactly what you and your council want.

G T K R W N.
T
K
R
W
N

I understood it as we need a hitler right now from all the problems Europe is facing.

Torrent with English Subtitles where?

Not how I understood it.
I took it as
>the German people are fucking fed up with these muslim shits and you should be too
>time to rise up and take your country back

nah it was purposefully red pilled. They had to pretend it wasn't to get people to see it though.

Fuck man...he looks so much like Trump.

You could be responding to an American History X thread and your comment would be perfectly valid

but remember what happened there, the kikes changed the ending of that movie
they could have easily done it here too

It does not really work though. The "poverty and unemployment" bit Hitler delivers early in the movie is spot on enough to win the audiences over. And by the end of it, we see that the only one who has remained consistent in his convictions and honest about his intentions was - Hitler. The attempt at slander is there, but your country is not the only one in which "If you do not want to get killed by brown people you're LITERALLY HITLER" has stopped working a good while ago.

It's on Netflix, but here.

kat.cr/er-ist-wieder-da-2015-proper-1080p-bluray-x264-usury-rarbg-t12406061.html

Can't find the subs that I use with this rip, so I uploaded them to mediafire for you

mediafire.com/download/10rsmom0o6ipll4/Er.Ist.Wieder.Da.2015.PROPER.1080p.BluRay.x264-USURY.English.srt

Enjoy
:)

Except for the epilogue.
>if you don't want immigrants you are Hitler

It was supposed to be a double cross to make right wing activists look dumb but in a comedic twist everything Hitler says is fuckin' true I loved the movie. Recommended.

>has stopped working a good while ago
PLZ please. It still works far too fucking well here.

I think it was great. it showed that Hitler was strong and absolute. He could have just ignored the dog but that would be what germans do with refugee's. Instead he killed the dog to stand his ground and showed no remorse for it.
People naturally choose the strong horse.

For all you retards going on about the ending.
Here's the full transcribe, straight from the sub file

01:50:12,001 --> 01:50:14,709
Everything has a deeper meaning.

01:50:15,042 --> 01:50:18,751
The situation is great for me
in Germany, Europe, the world.

01:50:19,084 --> 01:50:21,251
NO ISLAMICIZATION OF EUROPE
NO PLACE TO FLEE TO

01:50:21,417 --> 01:50:25,417
The Austrian government
is a puppet government!

01:50:27,751 --> 01:50:31,876
People who come to Sweden
should adapt to our lifestyle.

01:50:33,542 --> 01:50:38,209
Riots in from' of a refugee home.
A building is burned to the ground.

01:50:51,876 --> 01:50:53,917
...it will change our country.

01:50:54,251 --> 01:50:57,792
It is the spectre of Islam.

01:51:02,876 --> 01:51:07,959
They come from Tunisia and Morocco,
where we Germans go on holiday!

01:51:10,042 --> 01:51:12,167
We are the people!

01:51:12,334 --> 01:51:14,667
I can work with this.

Explain how that portrays Hitler in a bad light.

>mediafire won't load
Reee
Thank you very much though

Unacceptable
www101.zippyshare.com/v/MvLOnTVZ/file.html

Try that

>Torrenting something else
>Sucks up all my bandwidth
Figured it out

dog
>jews
hitler
>hitler

There's nothing wrong with it. But since it's Hitler who says it, it must be bad.

I got it, thank you very much!
It was just me being retarded

Not even a problem, user.
:)

Well, every degree of working at all is "working too fucking well" on that one. Its effect has nevertheless diminished rapidly all across the land, at least as far as I can tell.

Also, what is a PLZ? I assume you do not mean "Postleitzahl".

Hitler is a meme leader.

Just like Trump.

>The big cities are multicultural shitholes, but so are yours

America wasn't supposed to be white because of plenty of natives living here. But you guys are white and the natives in Germany and now your major cities are filled with brown foreigners. And you are ok with it?

If by the end of that movie a person wasn't questioning the morality of hitler than I don't think the message would have ever gotten across to them.

we were supposed to be white. We were supposed to kill all the natives.

You go into the movie questioning Hitler.
The idea is that you warm up to him and realize
>Holy shit, he's right about this

you forgot both the scenes related to the murder of the dog
very weak, added in only to make hitler seem like a comic villain

It's basically "The Dictator" (Sacha Cohen) with Hitler. It seeks to make right-wingers look like Nazis.

The average viewer has this thought process.

>he killed the dog, that's hilarious
>oh see, i told you it'd come back to him when people found out

>seeks to make right-wingers look like Nazis
>he didn't watch the movie

Not on DVD yet, ^%$^%$^^%

I watched this movie incredibly drunk. Hitler seemed like a genuinely sympathetic protagonist and Seth Green was a total cuck.

It was great fun up until the last 5 minutes when they pretend nationalism coming back to fight against the globalist nation-wreckers is bad because it's going to be anudda shoah.

The guy having a mental breakdown and getting put in a padded cell is pretty spot-on judging from how insane SJW are going over the God-Emperor.

>that part where he's puppet-talking with the dead dog
Hitler has great bantz

some of them gave hard time to the whites and were shot yes. but by the time of signing the constitution there were still a lot of natives left.

Chekd Mein Nigga