Choose one

Choose one

>Sup Forums is satire lol

>I use Sup Forums to help inform my views on the world

>Sup Forums is always right.

Which one do you choose Sup Forums?

there's enough ham on those legs to feed a platoon.

Sup Forums is all satire dude

literally nobody here actually believes any of this nonsense

>Sup Forums is satire

That meme only started around 2015 or so when the reddit takeover was fully completed.

Back in 2012 when I was last on here no one ever said that. This place has really gone to shit though.

...high-test?

i want her to sit on my lap so bad

HOLY FUCK THOSE THIGHS

>ruins body with tattoos
>ruins body with excessive tanning

1/10
Try again.

all satire

thought all Sup Forums was just a place to go to spout memes and pretend we're all funny and smart

It's just because she's sitting down
Does look nice though.

A king's fool says what the king really thinks. All three are correct.

?

Also because shes fat.

Sup Forums IS always right. there is no choice in the matter.

That's a huge bitch.

good thing im a nobody

>fat

NOTA.

pol is a place where people can say what they want. some are serious, some troll, most do both.

loosen up a little, don't assume the worst of the other posters automatically, and have fun.

or don't. it's your life.

as long as all the fat is in her butt and thighs it's fine

>found the low test

her face isn't

Satire is always right.

I choose HER!

ontopic: I pick that Sup Forums at times very serious and sometimes satire, but also Sup Forums helps inform my views of the world, but I don't think Sup Forums is always right, I believe they are always on the cutting edge of political discussions so politically incorrect and hilarious that you can't find that sort of discussion in the mainstream media. I find myself laughing, being frustrated, and being depressed all at different times on this board.

It's obviously satire. The few who believe otherwise are dumb, easily manipulated idiots. The reason this 'pol is satire' thing is new is because it was an unspoken rule before. No one needed to say it, because it was obvious.

The thread makers are satirical masterminds, and the commenters are the dumb, gullible sheep dumb enough to fall for the bait. If you take pol and use it for any kind of political opinion, you are a fucking retard.

i would purposely jizz in this white girl

/thread

WE HAVE TO GO DEEPER

No, his is not photoshopped

I choose

>Shills are try to make Sup Forums look like satire

gawddamn dat thickness HNNNG

Pedophiles are in mass media bud. I want to believe its satire but holy fuck Tranniesand child fuckers are normal nowadays.

I still refuse to believe those are real thighs, biology doesn't work like that

I pick fuck you

pol is satire which is always right and therefore helpful to inform your views on the world

It's not normal though. Pol creates this exaggerated vision of reality. Instead of worrying about real things, pol will keep fucking with nonsense instead.
It's ALL satire

I'd like to believe Sup Forums is satire, but real "journalism" is like 10 x worse than the shit that gets posted here now.

>ruin your body with fat*

>t. nobody

>implying there's only one choice
>implying you're not a faggot